Join our server on Discord

A small announcement to make.
To be honest Mar, you never been a quitter. You have never been someone that has given up or not found a way to take control of a situation and make it your own. Friends are what you make of it. Sometimes people online provide a unique perspective and could provide a friendship more close then any mateship can provide. Friends will come and go from your life but if you ever need to vent, you have many ears and shoulders to lean on. They aren't going to go away.

If you wish to work on yourself, be my guest, but always know I am here for you as a good friend and colleague. The one thing that you could take away in the real world from here, is that some of these people are truly who they are in the typing context and are just amazing to have the time here to share what we love.

With that I end with this, "If life is hard, beat it off til it cums. If life sucks, put it in your pants til it makes you mrr. if life is shit, clean it up and spray some febreeze."
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
"Life's hard. Suck my life."

Heard my best buddy say that once and it made me chuckle, and yeah I suppose I can always rely on someone, maybe I was going over the edge of the solo career again with this, but I'll try to seek out balance, thanks for the tip Gabu.

Oh and... found a book shop around my Gym, kind of alts. yeah? Found this large section with a few manga and other ilustrated books. This one... "The Dragon Lover" caught my eye. Bought two volumes (1 and 2) since they were on a good offer for 36 pesos both, but I haven't even peeked at 'em yet. I'm gonna wait till I finish with "Marlene" and then I'll read this manga, hope it has what I'm expecting to. Beauty and Beast never fails me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-19-2009 06:20 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: "Life's hard. Suck my life."

Heard my best buddy say that once and it made me chuckle, and yeah I suppose I can always rely on someone, maybe I was going over the edge of the solo career again with this, but I'll try to seek out balance, thanks for the tip Gabu.

Anytime Mar <3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(03-19-2009 06:20 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: "Life's hard. Suck my life."
Gladly. xD!
I need to put that quote in the archive.
Yeah, very inspiring, Lonely Gabu, graphic so as not to be cliche.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against