Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
OOC: and as GM, I try to post after 3 or 4 people have went, so that I can update the storyline and such. And I only saw that one person, Mian, posted after me. That's why I'm waiting.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Seika noticed David, but ignored him due to Kera's continued growling. He looked at the roof, and noticed a figure move out of sight. "We have a stalker."

OOC: Quick question, could I make a rouge digimon using one of my old digimon I've used before?
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Zorromon grinned towards Renny, knowing how she felt as he had only three fingers on each paw as well. "Heh, having five fingers is overrated anyways. We have super strength and other powers...much better than a couple of extra skinny fingers."

Ada ignored her digimon's arrogant statement, noticing the village around them was becoming oddly quiet, "I think we should leave soon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: if it'll keep the game alive, interesting, and fun, by all means, feel free to chip in. This goes for everybody in the game. If you have a cool, fun, or adventurous idea that can better the game, PM me, or OOC it here, and we'll put it in! I want to make this game a bit more interactive with the players.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Here let me help you out there." Diva said as he used her own hands and shot a bird by proxy for her vixen ally.

Salem shed at his partner's behavior and smiled "At least she's trying to make friends." he said before lookng around "That might be best, if a fight breaks out then our so called cover will be blown."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dave followed behind the rest of the group as he saw David and Midnight. "Hey." Dave said.

Dark looked at midnight. "She is so hot. No, no I'm digimon in part of the Digimon Marshalls!" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Screech at me like that again, kid, and you'll find out what evil is," he growled, drawing his second Beretta and scanning the buildings, Midnight ignoring the male veemon's gaze as she tensed up, ready for a fight.

"I don't know about you bums, but urban situations are the worst place to get into a fight, so unless someone has a better idea, I suggest we find a bit more open area," said David, falling back on his Ranger training.
Brandon grinned, and fished another cigarette from his pack.

"Alright then, we can either exit now and skirt the village, or we can cut through the village square, and save some time. I'll put that up to a vote. Personally, I want to cut through, due to the fact it's a good way to catch more about this rumor we're supposed to investigate."

Reyna smirked at Diva and Zorromon, and lowered her paw.

"Yeah, well, try learning to fire a weapon or drive a truck with only three fingers. Brandon made me do both. It wasn't very fun." She replied.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Striker looked at his claw "At least you have flexible fingers..." he muttered.

"I vote on through, if we do get attacked we can get to cover but on the outskirts we're sitting ducks" Steven pointed to the street.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I agree, if we cut though the middle, if have some cover to work with if we need any in case we do get attack." Dave said.

Dark looked back ahead, shacking his head a bit. "Well, first time for everything." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds