Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
March 25, 2019

U.N. Council Meeting

////EXECUTIVE ORDER X-13B////

Due to the emergance of several entities over the years known as "Digimon" or "Digital Monstors", it has been ordered by the United Nations this day, that an Executive Order be enacted to police these beings.

Known as Executive Order X-13B, it serves several purposes:

1) Create and Train "Digimon Marshalls" to go into the Digital World, and quell any disturbances before they spill over into the real world.

2) maintain the Digimon Marshalls in bases of operations in every developed nation, and allow members to be transferred where needed.

3) enacts a unified set of laws involving the Digimon. This includes, but is not limited to:

-Human/Digimon Interaction

-Children/Digimon Interaction

-Human/Digimon Crossbreeding

-Travel Restrictions and Regulations to the Digital World.

-Laws Regarding the Digimon Marshalls, and the extent of their powers

4) Executive X-13B also coincides with Executive Order X-13A, which covers the enlistment and training of both Human and Digimon alike, as Digimon Marshalls.

5) Should any event arise where a Digimon Marshall and his/her Digimon Companion are overwhelmed in the line of Duty, they have the power to call upon any police or military force, in any nation, in either world.

This Document has been reviewed by the members of the United Nations, and passed, March 25, 2019.

Members Signing Executive Order:

[DATA EXPUNGED]
[DATA EXPUNGED]
[DATA EXPUNGED]
[DATA EXPUNGED]

Okay, basically, an Executive order has been passed by the U.N., to form a secret police force known as The Digimon Marshalls. These are similar to your standard Human Child/Digimon pairing, with a few notable exceptions:

-they're usually much older than their child counterparts

-they have much more advanced digivices, serving as comm-links, with full access to the internet, IM, E-Mail, and acts as a phone(basically, everyone has Iphones.)

-they are equipped with weapons modified to bring down a standard Rookie Digimon. Bullets for firearms have chips in them that are loaded with a special self-adaptive virus, edged weapons have microchips installed in their blades that are also loaded with the virus, etc.

-the standard uniform for a Digimon Marshall is a black trenchcoat, and a badge, which identifies them as Digimon Marshalls.

-they have almost unlimited authority. They answer directly to the U.N. And their home nation's Leader.

Their mission, is to protect humans and digimon alike from rogue digimon, while policing humans to ensure the safety of the Digital World.

Rules:

-Basic Board Rules Apply

-Furries are allowed, because it's the future.

-No killing off of other players. I'll provide plenty of baddies for you to shoot at.

-No Godmodding

-No Post Flooding. 8 between 2 people, 15 between 3.

-No Powerplaying without the original player's consent, and informing me beforehand.

-SEX!!! Now that I have your attention, sex is allowed, just try not to let it interfere with plot.

-Yes, you can play as one of the Original Characters from the series, as this is a non-canonical alternate timeline.

Character Sheets:

Digimon Marshall(Not Digimon)

Name:
Description:
Weapon:
Digivice Color(s):
Other:

Marshall Partner(Digimon)

Name:
Species:
Digivolution:
Attacks:
Description:
Other:

Well, lets see if anyone's interested.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Name: Dave Leonheart
Home Nation: Canada
Species: Dragon
Description: Stands 6 feet tall, has blood red hair that is tie at the back, ice blue eyes, black slaces with a white underbelly. Wears black jeans with a blood red shirt.
Weapon: 2 swords
Digivice Color(s): Black and Blood red
Other: None

Name: Dark
Species: DarkVeemon
Digivolution: DarkChibimon --> DarkVeemon (With the digi-egg of courage) ---> DarkFlamedramon (With the digi-egg of friendship) ---> DarkRaidramon ---> DarkExVeemon ---> DarkPaildramon ---> DarkImperialdramon Dragon mode --> DarkImperialdramon Fighter Mode ---> Imperialdramon Dark Knight mode
Attacks: DarkVee-headbutt and DarkVee-punch
Description: [Image: kradcn7.jpg]
Other: None
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yay! Someone wants to play with me! ^_^

Digimon Marshall

Name: Brandon H. "Cowboy"
Home Nation: The United States Of America
Species: Timber Wolf
Description: 6'6", 210 pounds, dark grey fur with smokey grey accents. Has black hair, shoulder length, tied back into a ponytail, maroon eyes, and black nose/claws/nipples. Usually wears Camo Pants, Black leather boots, and no shirt.
Weapon: "Deathbringer" http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...image2.jpg A modified S&W .500 Caliber pistol. It features a chamber that holds 8 rounds instead of six, been punched out to a .666 Caliber, and the barrel has been weighted down to reduce felt recoil.
Combat Knife: http://www.familydefense.com/navysurvivalknife.htm
Digivice Colors: Black Chrome/Maroon/Silver
Other: Transferred from Military Service

Marshall Partner

Name: Reyna, "Renny"
Species: DarkRenamon
Digivolution: Noirpokomon => DarkRenamon => StrikeRenamon(with Crest of Destruction) => HellRenamon(With Digi-Egg of Chaos/Crest Of Destruction)
Attacks: Obsidian Blades and Nightbringer Punch
Description: 6'0 tall, 110 pounds, standard Renamon shape. B-Cup breasts, black fur, with grey belly, "socks and gloves", eartips, and tailtips. Her gauntlets are blood red, and so are her eyes. She has a "snagglefang", where her front two Canines extend past her lower lip, giving her a vampire-esque appearance.
Other: -
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Name: Adrienne Nerice Foxworthy or "Ada"
Home Nation: United States of America
Species: Vixen
Description: A tall, dark haired fox with sharp green eyes, soft red fur, and a creamy underbelly and muzzle. She typically wears blue jeans and a thick white shirt under her regulation black Digimon Marshall trench coat.
Weapon: Colt Python Magnum
Digivice Color(s): Black and Red
Other: She enjoys a good fight, though she prefers to plan things out unlike her digimon partner.

Name: Zorromon or "Zorro"
Species: Zorromon (Fox)
Digivolution: (In-Training) Kitmon -> (Rookie) Kitsunemon -> (Champion (Standard Level)) Zorromon -> (Ultimate with Crest of Cunning) Zenimon -> (Mega with Crest of Cunning) Zappamon
Attacks: Pyre Storm: Is able to fling a flurry of small fireballs towards his opponent. Shatter Stab: Focuses his energy into a ferocious stabbing attack with his sword. Smoke Bomb: Short range teleportation move which leaves nothing but a puff of smoke where he had been.
Description: A tall vulpine digimon with dark red fur with pure white fur across his chest and paws. Has sharp claws and sharp green eyes along with a fair amount of muscle across his body. Wears black pants with a belt and a scabbard for his sword.
Other: He is a virus-type digimon and can be reckless at times.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Digimon Marshall

Name: Seika
Home Nation: USA
Species: Human
Description: A tall man at 6'4", and weighing 225 pounds. Brown eyes. Under his trenchcoat, he wears blue jeans with combat boots, and an open black jacket.
Weapon: Two spears crossing on his back.
Digivice Color(s): Gold, with platinum stripes
Other: Fast for a human, and is an expert at dual wielding his spears.

Marshall Partner

Name: Kera
Species: Keramon
Digivolution: Kuramon -> Tsumemon -> Keramon -> Kurisarimon -> Infermon -> Diaboromon
Attacks:
Bug Blaster: Keramon shoots a sphere of explosive virus data from its mouth, causing any digital information it hits to be deleted.

Crazy Giggle: He emits a energy volts from his chest.

Description: [Image: Keramon.jpg]
Other: Yep, I went there. Also, in the human world, Keramon can only take form outside of Seika's digivice when Seika isn't enough against a threat. Kera's voice goes through the digivice.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Seems like a cool idea! And just ouof curiosity, if you crossed an iphone with a digivice...wouldn't it be called a iVice?

Name: Salem Angelito Delgado
Home Nation: America.
Species: Digitaly enhanced human.
Description: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/Master_SalemXIII/?action=view¤t=Badass.jpg bronze skin, long silver hair that's braided into ponytail that falls past his knees, and eep blue eyes. We he fights the whites turn black.
Weapon: Hand to hand.
Digivice Color(s): Red with a little black.
Other: A dangerous digital outlaw he was recently caught, due to his skills and knowledge he was offered a position as a Marshall, in exchange his and hipartners criminal recordwould be wiped cleanand they'd be fee to go.

Name: Diva.
Species: Ladydevimon. (If not aceptable then Blackgatom)
Digivolution: YukimiBotamon-Nyaromon-Salamon-BlackGatomon-Ladydevimon-Lilithmon.
Attacks: Darkness Wave, Poison, Darkness Spear, Stun Whip, Darkness Blade.
Description: http://kiarou.deviantart.com/art/Lady-De...t-62049215 Ladydevimon Diva. http://kiarou.deviantart.com/art/Lilithm...t-85019546 Lilithmon Diva.
Other: She is often sadistic, manipulative, and all together evil though at times she can be a kind individual, however she usually reserves this for her partner. She has a high opinion of herself and, like Salem, hate te Marshalls.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, I see no problems with you having Ladydevimon as a partner(...lucky...>_>...). I'll let you keep her, 'cause she is epically hot.

...and, it's not a Ivice, per se...if you've seen a Motorola Sidekick or the new T-Mobile G3, that's what they're more like. They have a full keyboard hidden under the screen when they're closed.

...yes, I really do love my phone. ^_^
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I wanna play too!

Digimon Marshall

Name: Nana Tachikawa
Home Nation: Born in the UK to Japanese parents.
Species: Human
Description: A small black haired girl with sparkling eyes, as dark as her hair. With her hair tied up in two endearing pigtails and her small, delicate features, most people assume she's still a kid, but her martial prowess makes up for her appearance. Standing less than 5 feet off the ground, her body is lithe and toned, with a rather flat chest.
Weapon: Nunchaku and dual pistols.
Digivice Color(s): Bright green
Other: Trained in martial arts from a young age, her combat skills are very impressive. She's determined and brave, as well as being spunky and energetic.

Marshall Partner

Name: Midori
Species: Palmon
Digivolution: Yuramon > Tanemon > Palmon > Togemon > Lillymon > Rosemon
Attacks: Poison Ivy
Description: Regular cute little Palmon! 'Cept the flowers on Midori's head are a bright green instead of pink.
Other: Always encouraging others to do their best. Both Midori and Nana try their hardest in every situation.

Hope that's all okay!

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: okay, I figure 8 players is enough. If anyone wants to join in from here on out, don't hesitate to do so. The Digital World is a big place, and people are paranoid about digimon. There are an insane amount of people that want to be a Digimon Marshall. Lets say, 7 billion humans, 2 billion Anthros, in the world, and roughly 500 million Digimon Marshalls. We're gonna be bumping into eachother. So don't be afraid to join in mid-game.

IC:

[The Digital World]

{Desert/Plains Region}

A small base popped up seemingly overnight, The insignia of The Digimon Marshalls bolted on a giant steel plaque on the front door. It is roughly three miles outside of a small town, populated by digimon. Inside the walls of the base, is a power-nuts dream come true. High-Tech equipment, Vehicles free to use, training areas, a fully-stocked cafeteria, a break room equipped with the latest computer entertainment systems, and an Armory that'll make any grown male blush.

A grey-furred wolf is standing outside, smoking a cigarette, leaning against the wall next to his partner, a black-furred Renamon. His black trenchcoat and brightly polished badge seem out of place in the sweltering heat and sun of the Region he was sent to patrol, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Well, looks like we got our recruits comin' soon." Brandon stated, taking a drag off of his cigarette.

"Yes...and only two humans out of the bunch..." Reyna replied, watching the heat boil off the primitive dirt road.

"...makes you wonder why they didn't give us more humans..." he thought aloud, as he exhaled the bluish-grey smoke.

[The Digital World]

{Dark Mountain Region}

A low, demonic cackling was heard echoing from a seemingly abandoned Castle. A dark robed figure walked in slowly, cackling to himself. He was flanked on either side by a pair of Darkrenamon, his black-furred assassins and bodyguards.

"Soon..." He said lowly, his voice sounding like serrated steel, "soon, we shall bring back the Dark Masters, and we shall rule the worlds!!!"

He cackled again, as he stepped inside the abandoned palace.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dave and Dark walked over to the base to where Brandon and Reyna are.

"Dave Leonheart, reporting for duty, sir!" Dave said, saluting him.

"Dark, DarkVeemon, reporting as Dave Leonheart's parnter." Dark said, saluting as well.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds