Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
Brandon sighed, and flicked his cigarette to the dusty breeze.

"We don't get transport because we're supposed to be working low-key. All the villagers, hell, half the Digital World knows is just rumors. The other half is still in the dark about it. If we get all the heavy equipment now, we run the risk of losing control of the situation. It's easier to just stick to your guns for now."

"Besides, once we get up in the mountains," Renny started, "we're going to be traversing ancient trails and bridges. The Humvees that we are alloted are much to heavy and big to handle them."

They kept on walking, as they entered the main village. Only a handful of villagers were out at the outskirts, most of them were in the heart of town at the village square, bartering with traveling salesmen and caravans for their nights meal and other supplies.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Salem and Diva walked thrught the streets without drawing much attention, no one seemed to recognized but the fallen angel seemed to unnerve quite a few people.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seika noticed several digimon in the village seemed to shy away from Kera. 'I see, they are afraid of what Kera can become. A digimon that feeds on the data of others, and with little to no mercy.' Unfotunately, Kera did not understand why others were staying away from him, and seemed to be sad that they were.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I hate villages" Striker moaned

"Why?" Steven loved it, the tranquility of a village.

"In a city, I can tell where people hide, on rooftops, in windows" he looked round "but in a village they all seem reasonable places to hide sniper in".

"Great, now you got me paranoid"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon remained silent on their trip through the village until he noticed the number the eyes that were being drawn to the group. Under his breath, he uttered, "Oh yeah, we blend right in."

"Relax. They're just curious. If they were going to panic because of our presence alone then they would have done so already." Ada tried to give her digimon a reassuring smile as they approached the village square.

The fox swordsman wasn't convinced, whispering to her, "I've told you before that average digimon don't trust virus types. Too many made up stories of us breaking into homes to steal their children's data or some bullshit like that. It's only a matter of time before a villager shrieks and the rest go bananas."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renny looked at Zorromon, grinning.

"Yes, I've heard those stories, too. Something about us Virus types that scares people." She sighed, licking her fangs, "of course, it makes it a lot easier for you to get some time to yourself when most people think you're a data-stealing vampire."

"Which, ironically, is what half your kind is, Renny." Brandon grinned, playfully putting an arm over her shoulder, "better watch out, better not cry, better not speak, 'cause you're gonna die, Darkrenamon's coming to town!"

He laughed, then laughed harder as he saw a Patamon and an Agumon flee from the street in terror.

"I told you your singing sucks." Renny smiled, flashing him her vampire-esque fangs.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'You want some lessons Mr Brandon?' Nana called down from Togemon's shoulder, 'I'll teach ya how to sing like an angel!' She said, then sang a loud, high and somewhat off-key note.

'Why are they running?' Midori asked, in her deep, booming voice, 'just 'cause some of you guys are Virus types? Or 'cause Mr Brandon is singing scary songs? I thought our job was to protect Digimon, not scare them...'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"The majority of the reason is because of the virus types...and about 49% Brandon's singing." Seika said as he sighed. 'This is the squad I'm working with? We are so screwed.' Kera suddenly started to growl, causing Seika to look at him. "What are you growling about, and since when could you growl?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hee hee, your not so bad after all foxy!" Diva laughe afer hearing Reyna's coments giving the fag trick a try herself with satisfying results "Though I barowed children from time to time..but I gave them back."

"It's true she did." Salem seconded picking up and eating a dropped apple.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Has this gone too far for me to join in?