Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
'AAAAH! An assassin!' Nana screamed, instinctively swinging her oversized nunchaku at the stranger who had just appeared behind her, followed instantly by a load of vines, unleashed by a protective Palmon.

'Mr. Brandon! We caught a psycho-killer! Looky, looky!' Nana cheered, looking very pleased with herself.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I told you this would happen!" Shouted strike.

"What?" Steven asked "I think she split my head in two" he looked up at the group "Not the impression I was trying to make"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Reyna disappeared, and reappeared behind Striker, as Brandon pulled his highly modified revolver, cocking the hammer back.

"You have some nerve breaking into our compound. You have three seconds to explain why you did it before I let my triggerhappy partner here start taking potshots at you two." Reyna stated coldly. If it were possible, the air in front of her muzzle would've crystallized into ice from the malice behind her words.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Seika looked back at the commotion and sighed. "I've seen this guy before. Some random Marshall. He's harmless."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just kill him so we can go!" Diva grinned, ready to get on the road.

Salem sighed and stood by his partner "Your too imptiant my queen, w can take that dark master's fool any time we wish."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon chuckled a little upon hearing Brandon's order before telling him, "Alright. I'll play by the rules, but I don't want to wait around all day." When the commotion started with the intruder, the champion turned towards the restrained human and rookie, shaking his head in disappointment. "Bah, just some stupid kid."

In the meantime, a scowl appeared across Ada's face when she heard Diva's suggestion, the dark haired woman telling her, "The Digimon Marshalls don't kill out of convenience. I suggest you keep yourself in line."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey i'm just here to see if you had any open positions" Steven smiled in spite of everything "We were in your blank dusty neighbourhood and decided to ask"

"And such a nice warm welcome we got too" Striker checked the distance from here to the gate and from his hand to a handy smoke grenade.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's no fun.." Diva pouted, kicking up some dirt as she sulked.

His partners reaction caused Salem to laugh and shake his head "Hard to believe you were once so feared my Queen."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
'You mean you're not tryna kill us? What a waste of time! I was so psyched about our first battle too, you could've been my ultimate rival!' Nana said, disappointment on her face.

'Nana, it's a good thing that he's a friend, don't you think? The more the merrier!' Midori said, retracting her vines from Steven with a friendly smile.

Nana muttered to herself, but then gave a grin.

'Okay! He can come with us, right Mr Captain sir?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"First off, I'm only a Sargeant." Brandon stated, easing the hammer down on his revolver then holstering it, "and second, I guess so. Something tells me we need all the eyes we can get on Diva."

He chuckled at Reyna, who flashed a meek smile in return.

"Okay, now if anyone else wants to drop in on us, they had better be trying to kill us." She smirked, as she led Brandon outside the base gates.

The hooded figure strolled through the derelict palace, over the crumbling stairs, and into a ramshackle library. Inside, the old wooden shelves were loaded down with books. Books containing history, math, myths, and powerful magics. He walked up to a rather large book that was open on a marble pedestal, and grinned to himself, his Darkrenamon guards stood silently at attention on either side of him.

"The Necronomicon...the book of the dead...." he cackled to himself, "constructed of human skin and sinew, written in blood. Containing the most arcane of black magics....the same magics which shall be used to bring back my masters..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan