Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
"I gave my introduction, time to stop being formal." Seika said as he just stood there, not really feeling like doing much at the moment.

Immediately after saying this, Kera wobbled to Diva and looked at her, having never seen a LadyDevimon before. "What are you?" The small digimon asked, a strangly distorted voice echoing through the air.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nana looked at Midori for a moment.

'A thing...?' She mouthed, and Midori merely shrugged her green shoulders.

'Anyway... what you're saying... basically, we get free run of this world, right? Right? Aweeesome! This is the coolest! Can we leave now?' Nana shouted, eyes sparkling with excitement.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"You know what I take it back this isn't a stupid plan, it's SUICIDAL!" Striker said as he stood on steven's shoulders.

"Ah but when we brake in, we would show how useful we could be for stuff!" he boosted Striker up the fence.

"Like?"

"I don't know, recon and stuff"

"But what if on seeing us they decide to delete me and kill you without congratulating us" he grabbed the top of the fence with claw, using his Dark energy to melt the razor wire then reached down and pulled Steven up.

"Details, details" He climbed the fence and dropped into the base.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon lit up another cigarette, and took a drag.

"Fine, fine, I'll knock off the grab-assin'." He replied, smoke coming out his nose and muzzle, "scuttlebutt is, some idiot is up in the mountains trying to bring back the Dark Masters. Other than that is unknown. All we got is rumors flying around the villages."

He thumbs up towards the ominous-looking black mountains.

"Now, we can drop y'alls stuff off, make y'all comfortable here, and wait until the Dark Masters come, or we can go up there now and shoot anything that moves." Brandon grinned.

Reyna stood quiet next to her tamer, almost too quiet.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I like that idea! Take em out before they become a real threat! Besides, if the dark master's return it'll be harder for me to take over."Diva said casually why looking toards the mountains "Ooh, looks charming."

"Who needs guns?." Salem smirked and cracking his knuckles while looking at his destination.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon grinned with enthusiasm flowing through his veins. "Heh, so we just have to knock off some hermit before he brings back those old geezers. No problem, lets get going."

"While an active approach is preferred, I think we should be cautious. This digimon who trying to revive the Dark Masters could be stronger than we realize." Ada looked towards the shadowed peaks in the distance, as if trying to gauge the ominous force residing within them.

"Ah, whatever. We won't know until we get there. What about everyone else, are we going or what?" The fox observed the distant mountains while trying to keep patient, failing miserably as he started to tap his foot
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon took another drag off his cigarette, grinning.

"First off, mellow out, Zorromon. Stay frosty." He smirked at him, flashing him his fangs. He turned to Diva, and his smile disappeared, "and you try something like that, and you'll have eight data-busters* in your back before you can call your first move."

(*Data-Buster is a slang term for the bullets they use.)

Renny sighed, and started for the gate.

"Well, before we start killing eachother, I suggest we start moving. It'll take weeks or even months to track down the person's location. I should know, I was raised there." She stated, her tail wagging slowly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh! A though guy! And soo in charge! I like that in a man!" Diva laughed as she headed off after Reyna followed by Salem who paused to walk by Brandon for a second "I've heard about your skills," he started only loud enough for the wolf to hear "Your a unparalleld gunman, but if I ever think your going to harm her...you'll be dead before you can even pull the trigger." he warned with a cold glare and an aura of killing intent so thick it was like an ocean.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seika sighed as he started for the gate. "Always gotta be the crazy ones. Come on Kera, time to get moving and destroy those who dare ruin such a great place...and I'll let you eat the data of those we fight." As Seika was saying this, Kera started moving next to him, hopping excitedly at the prospect of eating data.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go for it!" Steven shouted diving off the roof of the cafeteria as Striker followed him landing behind the crowd

"Am I right in thinking this is a Digimon Marshall HQ?" he smiled "I mean, it would be really stupid if I broke into the wrong base now".
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions