Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
"Maybe not, but it could have been the last. You're our leader, tough guy, and I doubt you were picked just because of your good looks. I bet you were picked for your experince and expertise, traits which would be lost to us if you were killed," he said, his eyes narrowing a little.

"You risked your life back there for what turned out to be a futile effort. A true leader knows when to be brave and when to be smart; keep that in mind the next time you feel like risking your value to us for nothing," he said, turning away and disappearing into the base.
Brandon growled lowly, and yelled into the base after David.

"THEY DIDN'T PICK ME BECAUSE I'M A GOOD LEADER, THEY PICKED ME BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP. I NEVER STAY DOWN FOR LONG, AND I NEVER STOP UNTIL THE ENEMY IS DEAD AT MY FEET!!!" he barked.

Reyna would've tried to calm him down, but she knew this time to stay out of his way, for just a bit longer.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Diva took off to the base as well, curious to see more of it a well as find her room.

Salem still stood there for a while and pulled out a pack of Blackstones and lit one of the little cigars "Those are the best qualities for a leader if you ask me Sir Brandon." he said, chuckling at how worked up the marshall had become.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(OOC: Waaah! Blackstones! Do you read NANA?! I mean, i know they're a real brand, but i can't help thinking of NANA. Oops, back to the RP.)

'Whoooo... This is all waaay stressful! You think we've got some time to chill? I want a nice hot bath!' Nana said, and skipped after David into the base. She then turned and stuck her head out of the doors,

'Hey! Mister Brandon! You think you could give us a tour or something? I don't know the way to the bathroom!' She shouted.

Midori disappeared in a flash of green light, reappearing as a Palmon. She ran after Nana, grabbing the girl's arm and ushering her inside.

'Shh! Let's just give him a second. I'm sure we can find the bathroom on our own, although, military facilities rarely include bathtubs, Nana.' She said, and the girl and the Digimon disappeared inside.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yeah we're leaving for a bit, if you need us just call" Steven walked to the gate and waited for it to open with striker behind him meting his rifle into energy "We'll be near by, justlook for a fight and we're probably involved"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just tell me where the medical area is so I get my arm in a case." Dave said as Dark changes back into his rookie form, following Dave.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon pointed up to the signs bluntly.

"This place is set up to where any idiot can find their way around it." He said, turning and walking inside, "if you can't figure out how to read english, it isn't my problem."

Renny followed a distance, until Brandon turned into his private quarters. As soon as the door closed behind her, she jumped on the bed playfully.

"So, who'd you do in the group?" she grinned, flashing her fangs at Brandon. He only looked at her as he sat down at the small desk he was alloted, and began field stripping his weapon.

"Oh, come on. Don't act like that." She chirped, her tail wagging, "I know you like Ladydevimon. Why don't you go see if she wants to fool around?"

Brandon flipped her off, showing her the wedding ring on his finger.

"Psh," she snorted, "you know she's cool with you fooling around. As long as you have her hold your leash, she doesn't care if you sleep around!"

"...still. Pretty sure Diva hates my guts." He said quietly, as he cleaned his revolver.

"And how do you know? You ask her?" she smiled.

"You're pure evil, you know that?" he smiled at her.

"Hey, I learned from the best." She smiled, and stuck her tongue out at him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Coming across a sign that said "Cafeteria", David gave Midnight a nod. "You can go to our quarters if you like, sweetie. That last fight left me starving," he said to her, letting his tough demeanor slip a little, drawing a smile from his partner.

"Sure thing, David. Though don't take too long; it's been a while since we...fooled around," she purred, blowing him a kiss as she turned and strolled to their room. Behind her, David smiled as well, eyes on her rump as she knowingly teased him. To tell the honest truth, a little fun time couldn't hurt, and he had plenty of stamina to work off.
Nana rushed through the base, finding the washrooms, and to her delight, a small bathtub.

'Aaaawesome! It's nothing like the hot springs i'm used to, but i s'pose it'll do. Hurry up and fill it Midori!' Nana cried, wasting no time in stripping off her uniform, then grabbing a towel from a nearby rack and wrapping it about her chest.

While Nana undressed, Midori turned on the taps and put in the plug.

'I'll admit, a bath would be relaxing. That whole thing was so stressful! You think this is what it's always gonna be like working in the Digimon Marshalls?' The Palmon said thoughtfully.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Striker we're going for a walk arm yourself" Steven told him.

"Who's life are we about to wreck" he asked sarcastically.

"A townie who can give us some information" he loaded his rifle "so expect resistance"

"I was joking"

"I'm not, lets get some feedback"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions