Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
'Whoo-hoo!' Nana yelled, firing her second rocket, tumbling even further backwards this time as it zoomed straight into Imperion.

'Let's hope it works this time round! Flower Cannon!' Midori shouted, and she too fired again, another bolt of energy erupting from the Lillymon's hands and spiralling into their enemy.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Striker now's our chance! digivolve!" Steven shouted flipping his digivice in his hand.

"Tankdramon digivolve to...Darkdramon"

"Dark roar!" a a blast of dark enery began to form in Darkdramons mouth.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Imperion was about to escape before he was suddenly paralyzed. "Looks like I have been defeated. But...Erosion!" He aimed the pulse at Kera, who got forced back to rookie. Before it could move, the corpse grabbed Kera and held him tightly. "I am not going alone."

"KERA!" Seika screamed as he saw all the attacks collide with the corpse. Silent tears fell from his eyes as he saw a mass of data left behind from the blast. The data from a powerful ultimate...and his partner.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dave looked at the ground, upest with his self. "Dammit...it's a bitter sweet victory." Dave thought.

Dark just looked at the ground.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'Oh no...' Midori whispered, as she saw what her and her friends' attacks had done. The Lillymon fluttered over to Seika, landing beside him and putting her arm around the boy.

'Don't cry... All us Digimon come back, you know. Kera's not gone. You'll see him again.' She said softly.

'Omigosh! What a major bummer! That guy was a total jerk!' Nana shouted, dropping the rocket launcher to the ground as she scrambled to her feet.

'What do we do now?' She asked, looking around at all her comrades.

all i ever wanted was the world.

David's face was unreadable, the marshal showing no emotion in regards to the apparent defeat of Imperion and the loss of a fellow marshall. 'Casualties of war,' he thought

"Some rest would be good," he said, spinning on his heel and walking to the base, Midnight reverting back to her rookie form and following him. As he walked past Brandon, he said "By the way, you're welcome for trying to save your life back there."
Brandon snorted, "oh, blow it out your ass, fleshbag. That aint the first time I've been in danger."

Reyna dedigivolved back to her Darkrenamon form, and phased in next to her partner, quiet about the whole experience. To her, it was just another battle.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Striker turned white and fell to the ground "What the hell did I just do!"

"Calm down, it wasn't your fault Imperion caused it" Steven patted Striker on the helmet "Dude just calm down"

Damn I've seen digimon die before, but a comrade and by our hands, Damn Striker never had to put up with this, maybe we're out of our league
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What a shame...he was actually interesting..." Diva said at the lose of Kera before she turned and headed for the base with Salem close behind "I think those two should get medals for this..." he replied quitly.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once Seika recovered, he pulled out his digivice and retrieved Kera's data, as well as Imperion's. He then started to look around at the others, starting with Midori and Nana. 'The child at least cares in her own way, and the digimon is trying to comfort me.' He then looked at Dave and Dark. 'They care.' David and Midnight. 'Doesn't seem to care.' Diva and Salem. 'Surprisingly, they care in their own way.' Brandon and Reyna. 'Commanders...who don't seem to care when one of their own is lost. Wonder how many were lost under this kind of leadership.' He then looked to Striker, and sweatdropped. 'Never saw that before...'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)