"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon looked around, trying to spot Imperion, as he hastily opened another box of ammunition, and fed it into his weapon.

"Renny, watch your tail..." he warned, as he huffed out a cloud of cigar smoke.

"I know." She replied, phasing into the shadows, waiting to see where he'd pop out next.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Yo dude! Stop messing around!' Nana shouted, having crawled back to her previous position, the rocket launcher reloaded and weighing heavily on her shoulders.

'Shh, Nana!' Midori hissed, scanning the area, fluttering nervously in the air.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Seika was nicely perched on the roof, looking for the foe. Kera was next to him doing the same. So far, neither one had any luck. He suddenly felt something on his back before flying off the roof, Kera quickly catching his and safely putting him on the ground. "That freakin hurt! How the hell did he get behind me without anyone even spotting him?." He said to everyone, now worried about this mess. He looked up to where he was perched, only to unconsciously take a step away from the digimon up there.

There Imperion sat, looking at everyone, cloak completely gone from his person. He was humanoid in shape, and had skin...if only a patch of it here and there. The little skin he did have was rotting, and everyone could see his bones, muscles and organs here and there. He had no eyes, instead there were just holes with little maggots moving in them. His mouth was stitched shut, and all could see his heart itself beating in his chest. There was blood leaking out of random holes throughout his body, a few of these holes having bullets visible within them. He was holding his scythe in his right hand, and the blade was now covered in his own blood. Everyone could hear a sinister laughter in the back of their minds.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dave and Dark looked at Imperion. Dave heard the laugh in his head. "Shut up." Dark said, looking right into it's 'eyes'.

Dark only smirks.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Shit, Striker don't fire you'll level the base" steven grabbed his digivice slowly twirling it.

"Shall I?" Striker tensed and unloaded the nuclear round, reloading his miniguns.

"Bullets just won't work we need a nice big ball of energy"

"I don't get how he's still going he took attacks that could level a small town from all of us" Striker for once, was worried they had fought ultimates in city's, forests, open and desert before but Sealsdramon had been enough yet this guy was...something else.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Think if we focused on his heart, it might do something?" inquired David, said heart being completly vulnerable. "Even if it doen't kill him, the fact it's beating and he's bleeding show's it's doing something vital."
Seika didn't say anything as he quickly took aim at the heart and fired, the digimon quickly moving out of the way of the surprise attack. He didn't completely escape the bullet, as it pierced a muscle near his left shoulder, and the entire arm went limp. "You will pay for that." He then blurred out of sight, appearing in front of Seika.

"Web Wrecker!" The blast hit the rouge's left arm, causing it to fall off as the wound heavily bled. The left leg was also damaged, keeping it from blurring again.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"YOU HEARD HIM, RIP HIS GUTS OUT!!!" Brandon yelled, opening up on Big Mama Duece again, spraying Imperion's attack with data-nuetralizing lead.

"THUNDERSTRIKE!!!" Reyna screamed as she reappeared, slashing at Imperion's back. Thunder was heard, followed by a massive lightning strike, aimed right for Imperion's head. At the very least, it should be able to paralyze him long enough for the others to hit his heart.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Dark, use your Giga Crusher attack." Dark said.

"Right." dark said, as his cannon on his arm, changes into a huge cannon. "GIGA CRUSHER!" Dark yelled, firing his cannon at Imperion's heart.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds