Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
Brandon grabbed a M2HB .50 Cal machine gun, and a few boxes of ammo.

"Get the machine guns set up along the sandbags. Set that missile up nearby. You might end up only getting one chance to fire that." He looked at Renny, "c'mon, help me set up this fifty-cal, then go join the fight."

Renny nodded, then hugged him, before grabbing four more boxes of ammunition for him, and running back up to the sandbag partitions that surrounded the base.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Seika exit the armory carrying a Dragunov. He quickly climbed to the top of the base and got ready to snipe the rouge. "Kera, help fortify the base as quickly as possible." The Diaboromon nodded as it went to help anyone that needed help setting up.

Imperion slowed down as he approached the base, until he was only moving at a calm pace. It seemed he was giving them the time to set up.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dave looked at Brandon. "Dark is ready to fire, when order." Dave said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"These are some fine weapons." Ada marveled at the weapons inside the armory before grabbing a gatling gun to assist the others at the sandbags.

"Guns...such clumsy weapons. I'll be fine with just my own sword." Zenimon followed the vixen to the sandbags, making sure her attack position was secure. "I'm going in. Watch yourself, I may not be able to protect you."

Ada nodded and told him, "Just be sure to give help the others, Zorro. We need to work as a team to defeat this rouge."

"Whatever." Zenimon disappeared in a puff of smoke and started to position himself for an attack.

The vixen sighed before aiming her gatling gun towards Imperion, telling Brandon, "Ready to fire on your mark, sir."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nana and Midori had dragged a large rocket launcher over to the sandbags where Nana had managed to heft it onto her shoulder as she crouched behind them.

'When that goes off, you'll probably go flying.' The Lillymon said with a giggle.

'Shut up! I'm more worried about you! If things look bad, ditch everyone else and run for it.' The little girl said, then caught sight of Midori's expression.

'I'm kidding, i'm kidding! Just do your best, okay!?' Nana said, giving her partner a wink. Midori nodded, then flew up into the air, looking around at the other Digimon ready to fight.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Steven hefted out a 9K115 Metys anti-tank guided missle launcher, the Polish version of a javelin launcher, he prefered it to the american version, he also grabbe a few clips of bronze peircing rounds for maximum penatration.

"Ready to fire on your orders" he knelt letting the weight of the launcher fall as he focused his laser targeting "Lets bring him down"

Tankdramon loaded his tank shells and started spinning up his miniguns, all of them belt fed.

"Also ready to fire" Striker was tempted to load a nuke shell just in case but thought against it.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
They all suddenly heard the same sinister voice from before going through there minds. "It matters not how much you prepare, you cannot kill the dead."

Seika narrowed his eyes as he looked at the slowly approaching digimon through his scope. "The hell?" He then looked at Kera and nodded, causing Kera to jump up to him and start charging energy in his chest.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salem and Diva Had been lounging by waiting fr the enemy to close in, Diva was forbidden to touch the artillery as part of her parole and Salem disliked such weapons "You ma not be able to kill the dead but you can bury them!" Salem called itching to fight once more.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon growled, and pulled a cigar out of his pocket. He bit the end off, and lit it, grinning.

"Then it's a good day to die." He said, then opened up on his fifty call, pressing the big red fire button on the back of the heavy machine gun.

"GIVE NO QUARTER!!!" Reyna shouted and charged the digimon, dodging machine gun fire with unforeseen speed, "CHAOS SLASH!!!"

She swung her katana at Imperion, sending a sickle-shaped mass of destructive energy at it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
David sighted in the approaching digimon, then fire the weapon, the Javelin ejecting the warhead, the rocket motor activating a few seconds later and sending it up into the air, where it would come down to hit Imperion right on his skull. He then calmly went about reloading the weapon, Midnight blasting away with her minigun.