Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko glared at the target fiercely. "Hey, dirtbag! Freeze!" She rushed at the man that Sona had pointed out and delivered a fatal punch to his neck. Surprisingly, the attack connected.

"Sona, I think you were right with that one," she said. "If he was just a normal person in the RG, then the punch would have went right through him. You used your player pin, right?" She took her own pin out and gave it a gentle tap. More yellow noise started surrounding several other people. "Well, I guess it's time to dominate to eliminate." She rushed recklessly at the closest Noise-surrounded person and dealt a deadly combo on his chest, causing him to cough up blood and die a few seconds afterward.

"Come on, Sona! You can't let me have all the fun," she said and laughed as she killed another. 'I think I'm enjoying this a little too much...,' she thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
A strange look crossed Daisy's face.

'Yeah, i died too. I... I still can't believe it happened. So, gimme a while to get it straight in my own head, before i tell you how, okay?' The girl shook her head slightly.

'I guess you don't remember how you went? I think, if you try not to think about it, things will come back to you. In the meantime, we gotta focus on the game, okay? Anyway, it looks like the way to the Scramble is blocked...'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: No one's possesed at the Scramble or Shibukuyu lol. They're in Cadoi City.

IC:

Karomaru decided not to ask any further questions, feeling bad for getting that cold reaction from Daisy with his questioning. He just followed Daisy around until eventually in the Scramble came the question about the blockade, which was invisible as before, but he could still feel it was there. "Say Daisy, yesterday this happened to. Why are some places blocked? Yesterday we almost ran out of time and it opened. Shouldn't we wait until we're low on this timer thing and see if it opens?" he suggested, showing his timer to Daisy. "81:43"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds easy enough," Shaun shrugged, "So, what's scanning?" he asked, completely oblivious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy looked at Karo as if he was crazy.

'Are you kidding?! These things don't work like that! I'm pretty sure we gotta complete some objective. Remember last time? They opened once the Noise was trashed... So... Maybe we should look for Noise around here?' The girl said, her head tilted slightly to the side and a thoughtful look on her face.

'Dude... Are you sure you're meant to be here? How come you don't know anything?' Mian asked, but then he shook his head.

'It doesn't matter, we don't have time! Okay, you know your Player Pin?' The boy asked, holding out his black and white pin to Shaun.

'We all got 'em when we came to the UG, so even a space cadet like you should've been given one. We gotta use these to read the minds of people around us, and when we do that, we can see those monsters we fought yesterday - Noise!' Mian explained.

"Right!" Karomaru nodded, getting into a ready stance for a few seconds before eventually resuming his normal posture, "Uh... how do we find those frogs again?" he asked, "I'm sure they were around... about here." He stepped next to the exit towards ten four and tried looking around, "Man, where are they? If they are what we got to get rid of, then they sure like to hide!" he groaned in an annoyed tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Guys? Gonna post anytime sooner than next year?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry DMX, thing stopped telling me about updates.

IC:

Shaun took out his own pin, looking it over, "Well, might as well get started then. It said cadoi city right?" he asked starting off in the direction of the area.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: I was waiting for the others, but let's go on anyway.)

Daisy couldn't help giggle at the boy's antics.

'You're not gonna find 'em like that Karo... We gotta use our pins, dummy!' She opened her palm, revealing her Player Pin. Then she closed her eyes and scanned the area, ignoring the rush of peoples' thoughts, until she heard the sharp jarring sound that signalled the presence of Noise. Daisy targeted them, drawing their attention to herself.

'Here they come, you ready Karo?'

'Right! So, you can find them, and then we'll beat them, and then we can proceed! But hurry up, 'cause we've still got a lot of fighting to do once we finally reach Cadoi.' Mian said, running a hand through his hair distractedly.

OOC: Whoops, sorry bout that.

IC:

"Alright," Shaun nodded. He looked back at the barrier, "So why can't we go there!?" he shouted in frustration as he kicked at the barrier again, "What kind of game tells you to do something then doesn't let you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad