Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
(104's Main Building)

"Except for the sharp headache and you yelling at me while I'm confused- nah, everything's fine." Megu noted with sarcasm, doing his best to keep balance. "Think we made it through Day 1, huh? That's awesome, thought I would die out there! Good thing you found me!" The boy grinned. His cell phone suddenly beeped.

(Statue of Hachiko)

"Erased..." Karomaru repeated, terrorized at the thought of being killed off, but something more shocking triggered a very wild desperation on him, "I... dead?! My memory given up? Wh-what's this? Some sort of dream-land! Ah-haha... that must be it, it's the last time I spend more than 3 hours playing video games..."

Beep beep.

"Huh?" Karomaru looked under him, and from his pocket was pulled his own cellphone, which was receiving a text message, as well as all the other Players. "What...?"

"Welcome to Day 2.

Seek and destroy the tainted souls in Cadoi City. You have exactly 90 minutes.
Clock's ticking! Let it go and face Erasure. Good luck."

"Again with this weird mail, just what, AGH!" Karomaru shook, his palm hurt. When he instinctively looked to see what was wrong he found the same creepy timer from the day before. "89:58... 89:57... This is... sick!" He exclaimed.

OOC:

Tip: To get to Cadoi City you need to head back to Scramble Crossing. After that, you need to go east to Shibukuyu's Main Store and again to the east to get to Cadoi City.

Also, the Scramble has a Wall impending passage, so you'll need to find a Red Reaper before you can even get to Shibukuyu.

Tip 2: To see if someone's possesed you need to "Scan", by tapping the Player Pin so you're able to read their mind. If there's Yellow Noise marks around them, they are possesed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Geezus...do we have to do all these quests?!? Anyways we better head to that place, as in I don't want to lose." Melody replied taking the hand of Megu's.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Cadoi City? That's not that far, but i bet anything there'll be obstacles! We'll work on your perception of reality later Karo, but for real, this isn't a dream. C'mon, we gotta move!' Daisy said, already on her feet any heading towards the Scramble.

'Okay, mission number 2! Cadoi City is just east of here, so let's go!' Mian said, proceeding east, only to walk into a solid wall. A solid wall he couldn't see.

'Another one of these?! Hey Shaun, we gotta find a way through this!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Before her partner could shake her hand, Ritsuko's phone beeped. "Well, unless this is one of my dead relatives, this can only be one thing," she muttered. She viewed the text message. "Yep, just as I thought. It appears that we've got another mission to undertake." She looked down at the timer on her hand. "Come on. We've got to get a move on."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: I hate my internet... I just hit post reply last time I was here, and it went down.

IC:
"I'm Sona." The man said as he reached out his hand, but his cellphone interrupted him. He sighed and looked at the message. "This won't go well." He then nodded agreement to Ritsuko's suggestion and started moving to Scramble Crossing, hand on rod just in case.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun walked up next to him, kicking at the invisible wall, "This is getting very annoying." he groaned. He picked up his phone and examined his E-mail, "Destroy tainted souls? Oh yeah, that sounds simple." he thought aloud, "Well, any idea on how to get started?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko ran down the street with Sona. She followed his suit and put her sunglasses on in case she needed to use her Psyche again. She rushed recklessly down the road, her feet pounding the pavement. She began to pull ahead of her partner. 'Almost to Scramble Crossing,' she thought as she plowed along. She smiled as she saw their first destination coming up...until she found herself laying on the ground.

She stumbled up off of the road, rubbing her butt. "What the hell kind of trick is this?!" she yelled. She punched the air in front of her only to feel that there was some sort of barrier there. "This isn't FUNNY!!" she screamed into the sky, her voice ringing out over the whole city.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'I think-' But Mian was interrupted by the appearance of a man in a red hoodie, with what looked like wings on his back.

'Defeat the Noise to proceed.' He said cryptically.

'Oh! That makes sense. I guess. C'mon Shaun, we gotta Scan, then kick the ass of any Noise we meet!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: For the moment being, Megu and Melody will be static'd since Lily's internet's out. Hope everyone's okay with this.

IC:

Karomaru nodded to Daisy slowly and followed, still trying to piece things together, but his sharp headache would haunt him every time he would start making a bit of progress. "So uhm... how did we get here again...? You say I'm dead... but if that's true, then it means you died too, how did that happen?" he inquired, trying to get his information out of a source that would not burn his brain at the same time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A barrier...great." Sona said as he thought for a moment. He thought of something as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pin. He concentrated on it as he looked around, and noticed someone with yellow noise marks. "I believe I found a target." He said as he pointed the man out to Ritsuko.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)