Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
'Damn, I haven't ran so much in quite a while,' Ritsuko thought as she high-tailed it down the street with her partner. When she saw his Psyche, she smiled. "That's right! Toast those bastards! Million Vision!!" More eyes appeared on various surfaces, all of them firing beams at the Noise chasing them. She looked at her hand. There was 17 more minutes and only about a block and a half to go. "Keep it up, comrade! We're almost there!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sona smirked as he destroyed any noise that chose to get close to him. "This is too easy!" That turned out to be the wrong thing to say. All the noise that were attacking the two vanished, only for a massive frog to land in front of the two. "...I just had to say something. Well, I'll handle this guy." He put his spear to his side, where it morphed back into the rod. He started to run at the beast, his eyes closed as he chanted something under his breath. He jumped at the frog as his skin turned to an orange color, and the frog swallowed him whole.

OOC: Anyone up for fried frog?
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ritsuko was left standing there, in front of the giant frog Noise, her eye twitching from irritation. "It hasn't even been that long since I had a partner and no he's GONE?!" She thought for a few seconds. "Hmmm, he did say he would take care of it.....could it be? A Psyche, perhaps?" She just stood there laughing crazily. "I'm sorry, frog bitch, but you are DONE for!!" She waited for Sona to use finish it off.

The OCA
A few seconds passed as nothing seemed to be happening. The frog hasn't moved an inch since it swallowed Sona...and it was starting to smoke. It shrieked in pain and dropped to the ground as Sona climbed out of the mouth of the creature. "And that is why large creatures need to be armoured on the inside, as well as the outside. Way too vulnerable to being roasted from inside out."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: 'Nuff waiting.

IC:

It was then that suddenly everything went black for everybody, the Mission cleared, time started to fly fast for the Players.

(???)

"Sir." Tatsumi made herself present in a dark space, the very room emanated a fearsome aura and sent shivers up to Tatsumi's spine each time she visited it.

"How're the statistics, baby?" The person sitting on a large chair asked, apparently a young man's voice.

"20% of the Players have already been erased." The female Reaper said, "Day 1's Mission was a success. Although we could not get them all."

"Please, don't despair, girl. It was Day 1 after all!" he laughed, "You better pay them a visit, hand them a few objetives with your buddies, what do ya say?"

"An interesting proposal, I suppose it's time to add some spice to this game, Mr. Uchijima."

"Call me Heiji, yeah? We've known each other ever since I became officer. Heh, now c'mon and go get something to eat, you're looking pale, candy-cane." Uchijima laughed again, though this time, all Tatsumi did was nod and turn around to leave, her black wings flapping behind her.

-- Day 2 --

(Statue of Hachiko, just besides Scramble Crossing)

"Gaaah..." Karomaru groaned, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes, "Where... Whoa!" he suddenly remembered, "Where're the frogs?! Where's that girl...?!" he stood up, franctically looking left and right, before his eyes met with Daisy on the floor, "O-oi! You okay?!" he asked, going over to the fainted girl, shaking her arm to get her together.

(104's Main Building)

"Nnggh..." Megu snoozed on the ground, still asleep, he had not known he would be put to sleep after the latest mission, so for the moment all his did was dream nice things.

OOC: Yup, basically you pick a place to wake up in to Day 2!

""
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sona slowly rose in front of 104, holding his head. "Freakin headache." He looked around and spotted Ritsuko, and sighed. "So, that wasn't a dream after all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ritsuko leaped up suddenly, slamming her fist into the side of the building. "DIE FROG!!" she shouted before she noticed that she hit a wall. The wall had a fairy large dent in it, but it had taken its toll on Ritsuko.

"Damn, that hurt!" she exclaimed as she shook her fist in the air in pain. "I'll be feelin' that one tomorrow--wait, what time is it? What happened??" She looked over at Sona. "It's you. Nice job with that frog Noise." She smiled and gave him an enthusiastic thumb's up with her good, uninjured hand. "Geez, I don't even know your name. I'm Ritsuko." She held out her uninjured hand, expecting a handshake.

The OCA
Daisy sat up groggily and gave a yawn.

'Yeaaaah! Day 1, success!' She shouted, punching the air.
'We make a good team, huh Karo? Hey, you know what i realised yesterday? You must've given up your memory. It sucks that i'm stuck with such a space cadet, but i'ma fill you in. This is the UG. You know all those people walking around, ignoring us? Well they're in the RG, the real world. They can't see us, 'cause we're kinda dead. Almost. That's the point of this game, if we make it through the week, we get another chance at life, y'see? Anyway, to play the game, you gotta give up something super important to you. With you, i'm pretty sure it's your memory. So yeah, we just need to keep completing these missions, and we get to live again, awesome!' Daisy explained, tying up her hair in a sleek ponytail.

She grinned.

'I guess it's a lot to handle, right? Well, i'm gonna be with you for all of it, so let's just work together and do our best, okay? I don't wanna be Erased...'

Mian sat up and looked around blearily. He was in front of the Shibu Dept. Store, and he instantly scanned the street frantically for his partner.

'Hey! Dude! You okay?' He asked, gently poking the boy's arm.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Shaun blinked his eyes open, pushing himself onto his butt, "Ugh, what the heck happened? Had the weirdest dream, there were these frogs, and force-fields." He looked over at Mian, rubbing his eyes a bit, "Oh man, it wasn't a dream was it?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh...?" Melody eyes slightly waking up from that moment, "Megu! Are you alright?" She looked around, it seemed like everything is back to normal.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)