Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
'Awesome! Now c'mon man, 104 is right up ahead, let's move! Oh, hey, my name's Daisy, by the way.' Daisy said, smiling for the first time since she'd entered the UG and running towards the building, through the now evaporated barrier.

'Finally! I was this close to freaking out!' Mian said in an extremely relieved tone of voice. He quickly grabbed Shaun's arm,
'Form a pact with me, okay? And quickly, we've got almost no time left!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"A what? What the hell's going on?" Shaun asked, a bit surprised by the sudden approach, "What's a pact?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'What the hell?! How could you not know?' Mian shouted, as the frogs drew even closer.

'Look, we don't have time for this! See our hands? That's how long we have before we're Erased! Just say you accept the pact, or we're both done for!' The boy cried, exasperated and scared.

Sona was surprised by the attack to say the least. "Interesting Psyche..." He turned to the objective and started running. As he ran, he tossed the rod into the air and chanted something under his breath. "Psyche #1: Fire Lance!" When he caught the rod, it morphed into an 8-foot long spear, which seemed to be made of gold with many streaks of fire flowing across the surface.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, I accept," Shadow said, a bright light suddenly engulfing the two. "What the, okay this is seriously weirding me out." He glanced over at the frogs coming at them, "Guess we'll have to figure it out later, you got anything you can protect yourself with?" he asked as he pulled out his small dagger, though doubted it would help much thank's to it's short reach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awesome!" Megu said, feeling a bit more secure now, and remembering what he had been told by the light in that secluded room, he was ready to use his powers. "Let's go! Natural Magnum!" he yelled, his hand opening as energy built at the base of his palm, suddenly showering the oncoming living object with force bullets, slowing it down. "Come on! Help me out already!" Megu said to Melody.

"'kay, alright! Name's Karomaru by the way!" he said to Daisy, chasing her from behind and making it to the road towards the large comercial building. "Just what's so important in there?" he said, catching up with his Partner.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'These frogs are nothing compared to what'll happen to us if we don't make it to 104 in time! We need to keep moving, fight as you run!' Mian shouted, his bag swinging beside him, the strap across his chest. Three small pins gleamed on the strap, and one of them began to glow as Mian shouted,

'Live Slow, Die Fast!' And a stationary car rose slowly into the air, then flew across the street, slamming into a couple of the frogs chasing them.

'How's that, man?' Mian said with a grin, his eyes focused on the 104 building ahead of them.

'I'ma call you Karo, okay?' Daisy replied, slowing down as they reached the 104 building.

'I'm so relieved! I thought we weren't gonna make it for a second.' She sighed, tossing back her hair.

'Anyway, what's up with you man? Why don't you know the rules, or about the Pact, or about the Noise, or even about being Erased! What's with you dude?!'

"Karo? Informal... but... it has this nice ring to it that- huh?" Karomaru looked up, hazing his distraction away as he looked upon the building, he felt a tingle in his palm. "Huh? That weird timer's gone..." he blinked, looking back onto Daisy, "Uhm... I don't know... I just woke up here. Is this some sort of random movie simulation or... I mean, why're we here, people's ignoring us! It's almost as if- auugh!" he held his head in his hands, groaning in pain. "Darn, it still stings when I try to remember...!" he cursed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Pop singing!" She cried out her psyche and large muscial notes appearing out of nowhere, "Ta-la-la in the stars so high I could feel the wind bursting up over me.....!" she sang and damaging the lightposts. "Yay now another one!" she cried out triumphantly.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun continued running towards the building, the only thing that surprised him seemed to be that the flying car didn't surprise him, "Flash strike!" He seemed almost to vanish, suddenly appearing infront of one frog and slashing at it then flashing to another and another before stopping, the three frogs seeming to drop at once, "Whoa, I'm starting to like this game." he thought aloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad