Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Sona smirked. "I accept." He watched as the pillars of light engulfed the two of them, before they died down. He took the wooden rod off his waist and twirled it in his hand a few time. "What a game this is."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Melody continued running she then spotted something odd, she the lamppost started to take form of a monster. "Ugh! What's happening!?" She looked around trying to find someone to help her fight with it but, then she has no choice but, to escape. As she tried running away the strange monstrous lamppost blocked her. "Get out my way! I need to go somewhere important!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun stopped infront of the shining barrier, seeing his destination on the other side. He kicked the wall slightly with his foot, seeing it was quite sturdy, Okay, so the point of the game is to get somewhere you aren't able to get to. Yeah that's fair. he thought, starting to walk along the edge of the wall to see if there was an opening in it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I must agree," Ritsuko said while cracking her knuckles. "This is most definitely an interesting game." She roared and charged at the frog monsters, her fists clenched, ready to deliver a pounding. She cracked one frog monster in the skull, shattering it instantly. Another frog met an unlucky fate when she slammed her fist into its stomach. There were a lot of frog monsters, but she kept on her onslaught. 'Ooooh, maybe I won't even have to use one of my Psyches,' she thought, trying to make it even more like a game.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'That was the pact! C'mon, try out your psyches now! We can trash these freaks!' Daisy cried, lashing out at the frogs with a skipping rope she had unwrapped from about her waist.

A small pin shone in her clenched fist as the rope took on the appearance of a vicious chain, streaming towards the frogs with a mind of its own.

'Hey, dude, you gonna help or what?' The girl asked, her chain quickly swiping away a frog which got too close to the pair.

'Shit! Is anybody there?!' Mian shouted, stumbling as the frogs got closer.

'This game is totally sick!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Okay, Partners are sorted.

IC:

Karomaru gulped, he found three additional pins in his clothes, something urging him to take them off. Once he grabbed "Fiery Spirit, Spirited Fire", the boy almost immediately went into a trance, his right arm outstretching towards a lump of hungry frogs approaching them, his closed fist opened. "Burn." He said coldly, and ironically, a barrage of flames sprouted from the floor, engulfing and incinerating their enemies. As soon as the frogs disappeared, Karomaru found himself normal again. "Wh-what..." he blinked in surprise, "That was odd..." he said, looking at his hands, noticing their timer read: "20 minutes" now. "HUH?! The message... I forgot..." he said, turning his attention over to Daisy, who seemed to be frantically enjoying her frog hunt. "Uhm... whoever you are!" he called out, not knowing the girl's name, but attempting to use some logic to see if she knew anything, after all, she was being attacked by the frogs too, and nobody seemed to notice them still, "Why are we being attacked?! What do we do?!"

"Pact confirmed."

"Huh?" Karomaru turned to see a shade of red which quickly disappeared on his turn, he bumped again onto the Wall. "Ouch- damn this,"

"Wall clear!" an ominous voice echoed into Karomaru's, Daisy's, Ritsuko's and Sona's minds. Karomaru fell forwards.

"WAH!" he hit the floor hard on his face, looking towards ten-four. "What the?! It's gone! The barrier's gone!" he shouted hysterically.

Megu looked around, feeling something was creeping from behind, that's when he noticed the running girl being chased by the Noised street lamp. "Woah! Hey! Perfect timing!" he said to Melody, going over to her, "You're being chased by Noise! Let's form a pact!" he called out.

OOC: Notice: Players who are not in a pact cannot go through the Wall from the scramble to ten-four.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure!...whatever you are!" Melody smiled at him hold his hand, "I accept your pact...." then suddenly two pillars of light as burst through around them. And then musical note pin appeared on her outfit. "Time to try out my sing..." She held a microphone up to her mouth.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Sona was performing large combos on the surrounding noise, he listened to the voice in his head and looked to where the barrier used to be. He then took his cellphone out when he had a chance and saw they had little time left. "We need to get moving, and now." He said to Ritsuko as he had moved near her while fighting the noise.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun stopped his inspection of the dome as he heard a shout, looking towards the direction he spotted someone being attacked by what looked like giant frogs, Okay, this is getting weird. he thought, though even so he took out his combat knife he kept on him and ran forward. He ran up next to Mian, looking over the frogs, "You okay?" he asked holding his dagger infront of himself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko gave a nearby frog a vicious uppercut. "Damn it! I didn't want to do this, but it seems we have no choice." She pulled out the pin she was holding earlier and put on her black sunglasses. "Can one really see too much? Psyche #1: Million Vision!" She tapped the pin with one of fingernails. There was a bright flash and strange eyes started appearing everywhere--in the road, on the sides of buildings, and all over parked cars. With a snap of her fingers, the eyes started firing laser beams at the Noise, continuing the massacre until they were all obliterated.

"Well, I guess that takes care of them, for now," Ritsuko said as she ended her attack. "But I'm guessing this won't be all. We need to hurry. Let's go."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA