Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Daisy rubbed hastily at her eyes, blurring her makeup along with the tears. She raced through the crowd of the scramble, only managing this kind of speed because the people usually blocking her way were now just air to her.

'C'mon, c'mon!' She muttered to herself frantically, the frogs on her tail growing louder and louder.

'There!' The girl called, racing towards the only person who seemed real.

'Dude! Sign a pact with me, right now!' Daisy cried, grabbing onto Karomaru's arm.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Melody was at the concert staring at the people wishing she could sing for them as well as she's a singer, she tried to talk to them but nothing happens. She then recieved a call from the phone instead.

"Welcome to Day 1 of the Reaper's Game.
You have exactly 58 minutes to reach 104's main building.
Clock's ticking, let it go by and face Erasure. Good luck!"

"Huh?" But then after a few thought she saw the 104's main building not far from her where she is at, but, then again what she'll say to her business manager? "Oh well I'll come back later from the band, I'm not going to...whoa!" She tripped over a...pin..."Ow that hurts...what's this?"

She picked up the pin and a lot weird stuff going through her mind and she quickly shook her head off. "Ugh...that was very weird...oh well..." Melody shrugged running towards the building.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun's eyes blinked into focus, staring straight up at the sky, Huh? What the hell, how'd I? his mind wandered for a few seconds as he sat up. His cell beeped, and he flipped it open.

You have exactly 60 minutes to reach 104's main building.

"Is it just me or are those chain letters just getting more retarded by the day?" he wondered, deleting the message instinctively as he stood up. He slid the phone back into his pocket, before it rang suddenly again, the same message showing on it, Sheesh, persistent bastards. he thought, looking around a bit, he spoted the building, Fine, you want me. I'm coming. he thought, as he put the phone away. He stuck his hands in his pocket as he walked, surprised to find a pin, Well, that wasn't there before. he thought as he looked at it, Kinda cool though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko sat in a dark alleyway, slightly depressed while holding onto the pin that so enigmatically found its way to her. Her cell phone vibrated in her trenchcoat pocket. She took off her sunglasses and pulled it out. When she opened it, she found a text message waiting for her.

You have exactly 60 minutes to reach 104's main building.

"Good luck my ass," she said as she put the cell phone away. She looked at the timer that had appeared on the back of her hand. She put the pin back into her pants pocket and stood up lazily. The 104 building was three blocks away from the alley she was in. "If only I had my motorcycle..." She walked out into the street, cars zooming through her as if she didn't exist. She began her solid march through the streets to her destination.

She sped up her pace slightly as she heard the sounds of someone or something following her. "Don't tell me I've been spotted already." She scratched her head and kept walking. "Some game this turned out to be..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sona stood on a rooftop, overlooking the nearby area. He saw two people trapped in a barrier, and knew he wouldn't be able to help them. Plus, he needed to find a partner, and fast. He continued looking, and after a short time, he saw a girl that was being followed by a Noise. "Looks like I'll have a partner shortly."

Sona jumped off the side of the building, grabbing onto a pole and sliding down. He ran in the direction he saw the girl, and after a few seconds came out of an alleyway in front of her. "You do know you are being followed, right?"

OOC: I read it, but forgot it before I posted.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC:

OOC: New Char!

Name: Meguru "Megu" Sanoh
Physical Appearance: http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/587...sp8x16.jpg

Player or Reaper? : Player

If Player:

Psych 1:
Name: Natural Magnum.
Skill (Its specialization): Force Rounds.
Description: Shoots penetrating bullets from hand.

Psych 2:
Name: Unjo.
Skill: Stellar Flurry.
Description: Moves in for a flurry of unstoppable jabs.

Psych 3:
Name: Mitama.
Skill: Vortex Saber.
Description: Spins so fast the air around turns into razor sharp wind gusts that tear anything around them.

IC:

"Man, what's this stuff?" Megu asked no one as he touched the large translucent Wall that impeded on the path to 104. Looking over his cellphone, he reviewed the Reaper's message, looking towards the building not very long away from him, then he looked at his open right hand. "48 minutes left... Just how the hell am I supposed to get to the other side?!" he growled.

Karomaru felt a tug in his arm, "What the?! Sign a wha? I don't have time to sign any contract or anything! These things are trying to kill me you know!" he told the girl. "How come you're the only one to notice me?!" he said, dodging one of the jumping frogs by pushing Daisy away and kicking himself back so the frog would crash onto the Wall. "Close one! We gotta bounce!" he yelled.

OOC: By the way arahabaki, you forgot to read what I stressed out in bold in my first post: "Remember, if you have no Partner, you can NOT fight the Noise! You can only run away from it, but your Psyches will not work!"

Additionally, Lily, take a peek here:

DragonMasterX Wrote:- "UG" and "RG" are denominations of Shibuya. All the people are in Shibuya, but the spirits of the people who are playing cannot be seen, and only inhabite an overlapping dimension we call the "UG". Basically, everything continues as it is, but if you're a "Player", you're simply a ghost. People from the "RG" cannot see nor hear you, let alone help you.

So please amend your posts, okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Mian Komatsu
Physical Appearance: [Image: rit.png]

Player

Psych 1
Name: Kanesada
Skill: Shockwave
Description: A vicious swipe at an enemy with his shoulder bag.

Psych 2
Name: Candle Service
Skill: Explosion
Description: A flurry of flames erupt from Mian's bag.

Psych 3
Name: Live Slow, Die Fast
Skill: Psychokinesis
Description: Mian can throw objects like cars and signs around.

'Idiot! Weren't you listening to the GM?! If you don't forge a pact with me, we can't beat the Noise, and we're both screwed! Do you wanna be erased? 'Cause i sure as hell don't!' Daisy cried, scrambling to her feet after being shoved out of the frog's way.

'DUDE! Just say you accept or it's game over!!' The black haired girl yelled, more terrified and frustrated tears spilling from her eyes.

'Partner partner partner!' Mian shouted, racing through the streets of Shibuya, Noise close behind.

'Fuck fuck fuck! C'mon!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Huh?!" Karomaru said as he avoided another frog, their numbers starting to increase rapidly, "GM? Erased? Game Over?! What the hell, ACK!" he felt one of them slap him with their long tongues, knocking him towards Daisy's side, falling onto his butt, sore for a moment, but quickly stood up and faced her teary face. "Okay okay okay! I... accept!" He finally side, and all of a sudden two pillars of light engulfed the two of them, marking the alliance, their pact, as forged and set. "What was... that...?" he asked Daisy, feeling a bit wobbly from all the flashy stuff.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun stopped on his way towards the building, hearing frantic screaming from the direction he was heading, Wow, always bump into the crazy ones. he thought, noticing the people around him barely even noticed the girl screaming her head off, Dang, knew people get caught up more in their own lives than others but this is kinda ridiculous.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko stopped walking and yawned as she examined the boy who had appeared near her. "Yeah, I know I'm being followed, but seeing as how you knew that, I'm guessing that you're playing this accursed game."

She gazed down at the back of her hand. 'About 44 more minutes to go...It would be helpful if I could destroy the bastards following me.' She thought for a few more seconds. "Make a pact with me. We both need it. Will you accept?" The Noise following her was drawing closer.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA