Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
(OOC: Oh yeah, i didn't wanna use 'em now or anything, i just wondered if we had to wait until we were given a pin, or how you wanted to work it, but if you just introduce 'em whenever you wanna, that's cool. ^^)

Daisy blushed a little, raising one hand to scratch awkwardly at her cheek.

'Uhm. It's a little embarrassing... Let's pretend i didn't just give an inspiring speech in the face of totally harmless and fake enemies.' The girl said, smiling. She then turned to the Reapers,

'I won't forget you two! Come day 7, you'll be sorry, for real!' Daisy said fiercely.

'But for now, we gotta move! If Miss Hip Replacement beats us to Cadoi City, i'ma be pissed, so c'mon Karo!' She said, knowing that now they really needed to hurry.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, seems like as soon as one thing ends another pops up.

IC:

"Yeah, whatever the heck's going on I'm psyched for round two." Shaun smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Y-yeah!" Karomaru said, a small mellow made out of supressed laughter from Daisy's jokes appearing on his face as he tried to stick his head on the game and run past the Reapers like the others.

Tatsumi giggled, "Wall Clear." She said, snapping her fingers and vanishing into a few firey sparks.

(Cadoi City)

"Here we are! This place's got this big Shop in it, but I doubt it'll have the possessed people, since it's nearly empty- oh shi-!" The boy gasped, the timer on his hand reading: "04:12", "Ah! We're almost out of time!" he panicked, "How do we find those things?!" he shouted, trembling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko growled, but realized that there was no time left to get angry at the young girl. "Come on, Sona, we've got a lot of work to do in a little bit of time," she said seriously, trying her hardest to swallow her anger. She took a deep breath and a made a bull rush down the street, the buildings flying by in her peripheral vision.

"Try and keep up, Sona!" she called back to her partner. "We don't have a lot of time to spare!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sona smirked as Ritsuko started to run. "Now why would I let you get ahead so easily?" He said as he whole body started to glow from concentration. He suddenly burst forward, leaving a fiery trail due to the sheer heat being emmited from his body. As he slowly started catching up to Ritsuko, he took out his pin and concentrated a bit on it, looking for any possessed people.

"Ah, what it is to have a fiery spirit, literally in his case." Genkaku said as the shadows in the area seemed to move toward him, and he was gone just like that.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy looked around frantically.

'We gotta scan, like before! This time, look for groups of Noise that are hovering around one specific person, it means they're posessed!' The girl explained, closing her eyes and reaching out around the area.

'Hey, Shaun! We got almost no time left! Let's hurry up and scan!' Mian shouted, closing his eyes to begin searching for the Noise.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yeah," Shaun followed suit, searching for the noise. He could sense something, "I think I got something," he smiled, "Follow me." he said as he moved quickly through the town, "It came from this direction, you see anything?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko smiled as she saw Sona keeping up with her well. She was very glad that she had a competent partner. She put on another boost of speed which put a little more strain on her, but they were running out of time. Four minutes wasn't nearly enough...

As she ran and got closer to the destination, she took out her player pin and began scanning all around. Up ahead, she could see several people with Noise swarming around them.

"Sona, this is it!" she informed her partner. "Our targets are dead ahead. Prepare for attack! I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't feel like getting Erased today!" She tapped her player pin so that she could use her second Psyche. The shadows swarmed again and the black shadow dragon wrapped itself around her body with its head once again surrounding her fist.

"We're gonna have to do this fast!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sona smirked as he charged and listened to Ritsuko. "Fast? No problem!" He jumped as he neared her, the flames all across his body moving to his right arm. These flames became black flames as he was in the air. When he was directly above his partner, he thrust his hand at the possessed, sending a large wave of the black flames as he landed a few inches behind his partner.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Karomaru followed Daisy's indications, and trying to scan the area with as much patience and calmness he could muster, he was able to detect a swarm of orange noise marks around a group of arguing people. "I see them! Woah, they are fast moving! They're bouncing from one person to another!" he said, unable to reach out to them like the red, common marks from before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad