Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Genkaku minutely nodded, otherwise not moving a muscle as he watched the groups. The corpse inside the crater made by Daisy rumbled for a moment before rising, and roaring at Daisy and Karo. Sona was shocked as he saw that happen, even more so when the little that remained of their own foe reformed and roared at him and Ritsuko. He immediately raised his glowing arm, which was now a violet color. "INFERNO BURST!" Violet flames spiraled around his arm before launching as a massive violet fireball at the bear. It connected...and the bear roared at him again, now covered in the flames.

OOC: Just to make sure everyone understands, the two 'ressurected' Noise aren't able to physically interact, due to being decoys and all. Genkaku calls his decoys distractions for a reason.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The HELL?!" Ritsuko exclaimed as she watched with her very eyes how the Noise she defeated came back like new. And, she had to stifle a laugh as it burst into flames from Sona's attack. She turned to Sona in disbelief. "I...I OBLITERATED that thing. What the hell is it doing back already? OH! You ready for round 2, I see. Million Vision!" Eyes started opening on all surfaces again and without hesitation, they started firing laser beams at their bear, and Daisy and Karomaru's bear as well.

"Consider this a truce, foolish ones!" she called out to the other group. As she concentrated her attack, which appeared to be doing little or nothing at all, she glared at the reapers, focusing her anger.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mian laughed, running a hand through his hair.

'Looks like we get off easy, not pissing off the Reapers seems to be a smart move. Let's go!' He said to Shaun, hoping to be able to proceed straightaway.

'NO, NO, NO!' Daisy screeched, stomping her feet.

'I don't wanna fight another stupid bear, and i don't wanna have to fight for my life, and i don't wanna DIE!' The girl cried, sitting down and hugging her knees to her chest.

'Karo, YOU fight it! I'm too distressed! I don't care anymore! Maybe the hag is right, maybe i am stupid and lame and whatever else she said but i can't remember 'cause it was more of a masculine grumble than words. WHATEVER!' Daisy shouted, throwing her pins on the ground, three small circles of power laying listlessly in the dirt.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ritsuko kept her attack going, but she noticed that it wasn't working, so she increased the power. Even then, nothing was happening. Then she caught sight of Daisy which made her even angrier.

"Oh, so you're gonna give up, eh?!" Ritsuko yelled at her. "I am no hag--I mean look at these breasts--but I am pretty wise, and I do know that giving up will get you nowhere, and it certainly won't get us out of this situation." She took a deep breath in an effort to amp up her attack, which wasn't even fazing the Noise.

"Listen! All of our chances of erasure are the maximum at this point, so now is NOT the time for a hissy fit, you dumbass pipsqueak! Where was that fire that I saw just a few moments ago? Pull it back out of you and get fightin'!!" She roared into the sky, her anger once again fueling her attack. The laser beams were so frequent now that they were invisible.

And yet, the attack continued to do nothing...

The OCA
"H-hey, woah Daisy! C'mon, get it together!" Karomaru said a bit helplessly, crouching to help his partner despite the bear threatening them again, "Hey! You listening to me? You know, I might have forgotten all I am and whatever, but I don't wanna go back to living with a person less! Much less without you, you've been helping me a great deal ever since this game started, and I'm intending on seeing us through it!" he smiled, putting his hands on Daisy's shoulders, shaking her softly, but fast, "Come on! I need you to help me, I can't beat those alone you know!"

"Oooh. A pity those aren't real, teehee." Tatsumi giggled silently, watching with her arms folded, ignoring the others that went past her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Oh, Karo!' Daisy said dramatically, throwing her arms around her partner.

'I know, i know. I'm gonna fight. There's no other choice, right? Besides, i'd rather fight ten grizzlies than look at those breasts...' The girl murmured, still clutching onto Karomaru.

Daisy let go and stood up, brushing herself down.

'You ready, you saggy old crone? I'ma show you how to fight! Maybe if you work harder i'll let you be my rival!' Daisy shouted, her eyes sparkling. Then she turned to her partner,

'Karo! You said i've helped you, but just watch me! I'm gonna send these freaks packing, then i'll take down any Reaper trash, and i'll beat this game! I'll serve up the Game Master and the Composer on a plate if i have to! I'm gonna get us both another chance at life, and nothing's gonna stop me!' The girl cried, almost laughing.

She bent down and grabbed her pins, then turned to face the bears.

(OOC: Hey, can we use fusions? What are they even called, syncs? Well, you know what i'm talking about. That blank pin Hanekoma gave Shiki and Neku, letting 'em use a super psych when the stars charge.)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Sona stood back and analyzed the situation, and found it strange that the attacks were having no effect. That was when he remembered the Noise from before that weren't truly real. "Of course." He quietly said as he moved towards the Grizzly, making sure to avoid the lasers. The Noise made a swipe at him, which simply passed right through him. He then turned to Ritsuko. "I believe these are fake, otherwise that would have really hurt just now." He made sure not to say it loud enough for anyone but Ritsuko to hear as he walked over to her..
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Sure thing. Maybe we could actually do some sort of dumb-like scene in which the Partners hand-shake when they become fully synchronized, and thus the Blank Pin appears from the joint of their hands. When this happens, Fusion will be available to that pair. Thanks for suggesting that Mian, but maybe it would be better to wait for a better chance to use it, for example, a Boss fight, instead of fake Noise, okay? :P

To anybody who didn't get crap of what I just said:

Fusion is an cooperation attack done by Partners, it is a hundred times stronger than any Psych on their own, and it can only be used when Partners fully understand each other and fight in full synchronization. Fusion is usually activated in a fight by each of them thinking the same thing (Hence Fusion) and like stated before, are in full-synch; so, followed by a short 'n sweet cheesy dialogue, you start wrecking havoc with your partner until each of you drain of energy.

IC:

"Right! Go get 'em, girl!" Karomaru cheered, ignoring the still pending argument with Ritsuko and launching a fist up to pump his partner up.

Tatsumi nudged her partner, "This is getting boring, just erase those fakes. These are funny subjects, I'd rather they remain alive, tee-hee!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Genkaku nodded as he raised an arm, and the two fakes vanished. He then looked at the two groups and chuckled. "I wonder, how much time did you just waste fighting decoys?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ritsuko ended her attack abruptly. "Ah, damn it! Why didn't I realize that sooner. Curse my horrible memory...," she shouted into the air dramatically. She turned to the Reapers. "Decoys, eh? Not fallin' for that again." She took Sona's arm and pulled him close. "I've got a genius here to help me remember." She smiled.

Then, she turned to Daisy and pointed at her. "Hey, girl, rival or not, I must say you've got spirit--spirit that reminds me of my own from only SIX years ago. That's right. I'm only 22, so I'm NOT old, okay?" She sighed. Genkaku's words were starting to sink in about the waste of time, but she didn't let it show that she was worried. "Keep that flame of spirit burning, alright, girl? Because if it ever goes out again like it did a few seconds ago, you might as well forget about your chances at getting a second chance at life. You wouldn't want to lose out to me, would you?" She laughed heartily.

The OCA