Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko glared at Karomaru. "Thanks a lot, jerk!" she shouted at the boy. "You need to get with the damn program! Our lives aren't ours for the moment! You just don't understand! I might not be the smartest girl in the world, but I DO know damn well when to lose the pride, and if you want your second shot at life, you better learn that lesson too!" With that, her body began to be covered in dense shadow.

"But for now, nothing will stand in MY way of a second shot at life!!!" She roared ferociously and held out her hand, pointing it at a nearby grizzly Noise. "Third Psyche: Shock of Restraint!!" She gave her player pin a tap in her other hand. A dark circle appeared under the bear and many chains burst forth in a mad frenzy, their power increasing with Ritsuko's rage and determination. The chains proceeded to wrap themselves tightly around the Noise and produce thousands of vicious shocks, each shock more powerful than the last.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'Yo! You can take that attitude and stow it, little miss nobody!' Daisy screeched, the pressure of the situation and the giant bears taking their toll on the girl's stability.

'Just 'cause we aren't kissing ass doesn't mean we're not smart! Karo didn't do a thing wrong! And these freaking bears can just get to the freaking junkyard!!' Daisy screamed, even louder than before, lashing out with her skipping rope, a chain of her own spiralling out and into the chest of the bear facing her and Karo.

'Well, you were saying how you wanted a bigger challenge, right?' Mian asked with a grin, before closing his eyes, and crying;

'Live slow, die fast!' And throwing a couple of signposts from across the street into the giant bear's face with a sweep of his hands.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: You guys are all awesome and funny rofl, remember me not to start up a party without inviting you over! >3

Oh by the way, each team can control their own grizzly, that would make it a bit easier for me!

IC:

Karomaru was quite indifferent at the moment, he took a moment to listen to both Daisy and Ritsuko, he could only sum something up about it all in the end: "Chicks can be so scary..." he said, sighing nervously as he felt he suddenly had fallen into the the midst of the argument, that's when he realized the grizzly had come way too near him and Daisy, "Ah! Damn! RAKUYO!" he shouted, clenching his fist and uppercutting the grizzly into the air with his ability. "Got 'im! Finish him off Daisy!" he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko gave the girl a death glare. "You, too, should learn to shut when you know what's good for you, pipsqueak!" Ritsuko growled in intense anger causing the voltage of her attack to skyrocket. "Aaaand, you were smart enough to realize that they were going to attack us indirectly if we did anything rash!" The sparks were increasing and the chains surrounding the grizzly glowed brightly.

"NOBODY should have to listen to a WORTHLESS lecture about absolutely NOTHING from a whiny, little, know-it-all bitch ESPECIALLY when it's an argument trying to defend a brain-dead punk who doesn't even know when to keep his mouth SHUT!!!!" The shadows around Ritsuko blazed high into the sky. There was a bright light emitting from the grizzly followed by an immense explosion. When the smoke cleared, there was nothing left but a black smudge on the ground and rusty chains.

The OCA
Sona watched on as Ritsuko had the Noise trapped, then destroyed it. "Holy shit. Remind me to never piss you off." He said as he walked up to Ritsuko and put a glowing hand on her shoulder, hoping the warmth from the unlit flames would calm her down. "And I was about to use my flames to turn the grizzly to ash. oh well."

Genkaku chuckled after the exchange between Daisy and Ritsuko. He turned to Tatsumi as he chuckled. "I believe at this rate, the players may end up erasing eachother. We have to do this more often. Very entertaining." He then muttered so that only she could hear. "Should I use a decoy to make it seem as if the Noise resurrected, just to freak the players out? The reactions would be priceless after all."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The grizzly swiped at the signposts, knocking them away as it roared, barely noticing the bolt that left a large burned spot in it's chest.

"Ugh, burnt hair," Shaun covered his nose, "Is there any worse smell? You're going down smokey!" He shouted, charging towards the bear with his blade ready.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'AAAAAAH!' Daisy screamed, the screech activating her LIVE! psych and emitting a huge shockwave. As she screamed she leapt into the air, then activated another psych.

'Eyes Full of Hope!' She cried, as the last of her shockwave crashed into the bear, followed by hundreds of flares of light, spiralling from the girl's eyes.

When Daisy landed on the ground, she activated her final psych,

'Love Me Tether!' She shouted, and her skipping rope, now in its glittering chain form, snaked towards the grizzly, still in mid-air, and grabbed it around the middle, before slamming it into the ground, leaving a dent in the ground, and a destroyed Noise.

The girl shook as she brushed herself down.

'KARO! WE'RE LEAVING!!' She screamed, refusing to look at the other girl.

'If you hate that smell, i'd cover your nose, it's about to be fried. Candle Service!' Mian shouted, throwing his bag open in its face, releasing a load of flames at the grizzly.

'Everyone else has finished theirs! Step it up Shaun!' The boy grinned.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The grizzly roared loudly from the fireballs in it's face, blinding it long enough for Shaun to strike.

"Flash strike!" Shaun vanished darting around the bear wildly, "You cannot dodge what you cannot see!" He shouted, reappearing suddenly.

The bear stood still for a second, suddenly a multitude of small gashes appearing over it's body as it fell over dead.

"Well, that was fun." Shaun smiled, flipping his knife a bit and putting it away in his coat pocket.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eh-heh-heh..." Karomaru felt diminished all of a sudden, his laughter was full of nervousness as he went to Daisy to calm her down, and that's when he heard her shouting, "YES MA'AM!" he stood up straight, not wanting to anger his partner again as he thought maybe it had not been his best idea to step up against a Reaper.

"Oww... They seem to have killed them all. Tee-hee." Tatsumi giggled, and nudged her partner, "Use it on those two groups..." she whispered, secretely indicating Karomaru and Daisy's and Ritsuko and Sona's groups.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, Reapers! We completed the task set to us by destroying the Noise. In response to that, you are required to take down this Wall," Ritsuko explained, trying to hold back her anger. "We have a mission to complete, after all." She smiled, although it was a very creepy and forced one. If one paid close enough attention, one would notice that her right eye was twitching slightly.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you two," she continued, "but we really would like to be on our way..." She stopped and took a few deep breaths. Why did I never complete that anger management course?!

The OCA