Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Sona looked at his partner. "We can't proceed without helping them it seems." He sighed as he paid attention to what was going on.

Genkaku never looked away from the players as he talked. "I wonder, how long shall you survive this game within a game?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Ooooh! Quit messing around!' Daisy said, glaring at the Reapers.

'We can't get rid of this wall until they tell us how, we don't have a choice, we gotta play their stupid game.' She muttered, tossing her hair back in frustration.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Mian did I miss your post with Shaun?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko was fully aware that they were running low on time, so she decided to keep things heated. She changed the direction of her mad charge to that of the other two players. She sped up her charge, her legs carrying her as fast as she could go. As she drew closer to the male reaper, she readied her second psyche once again. "Black Dragon Fist!!" The shadowy dragon once again manifested itself on her arm, the head preparing to strike on her fist. With a mighty lunge, she prepared to hit the male reaper.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Genkaku looked at the brash woman charging him. He decided to allow her to get close. When she was only an inch away from striking the reaper, he teleported behind her. "Ah recklessness, all it will do is get you erased."

Sona sighed as he watched his partner charge and miss. He decided to speak out loud so everyone would hear him after the reaper's declaration. "Who here actually remembers the fact that the reapers can't attack directly til the seventh day?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Ritsuko recovered from the fact that her attack missed, she scratched her head. "Oops, it seems as if I forgot. I guess my determination to help people got the better of me. Sorry, Sona."

She thought for a while and turned to the male reaper. "I must apologize to you as well, Sir Reaper. I just wished no harm OR delay to fall upon these people," Ritsuko said as politely as she could and bowed. "Please forgive me for my recklessness." In her mind, she knew that it was these beings that stood in the way of her second chance at life.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: Well, waited enough for Mian's response to Shadow, I'm sure he'll react sooner than later though!

IC:

"Oi! What are you apologizing for?!" Karomaru stood up in a rather abrupt, enraged manner as he noticed the other Player in such an exageratted apologetic behavior "Those guys are playing with our lives as if they were fake bills from Monopoly! Get on with the program will ya?!" he growled.

Tatsumi, on the other hand, shook her head and sighed, "I suppose that means you don't want to cross over to Cadoi?" Karomaru's heart skipped a beat as the female looked straight at him, "D'aww... Courageous and Stupid at the same time... And I was going to make it a fun game all of us could have enjoyed..." she said, faking a tear to taunt Karomaru. "Do you want past this Wall? First... apologize for being so rude to us." She said with a smile.

"Huh? What kinda stunt are you trying to pull huh?!" Karomaru growled again, stepping hard onto the floor.

"Meet thy conditions, Player, face thy doom otherwise." Tatsumi grinned sheepishly.

"Gah..." Karomaru grunted, defeated, "Sorry 'bout being blunt." He said, bowing his head.

"D'aww!" The female squealed, "How cute! There there... are you not feeling better now?" she said with a teasing tone. Karomaru's fists had started to clench.

"Hee hee..." The girl giggled. The timer was now at 17:35, and still ticking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Did i totally space out? I'm sorry!)

Mian proceeded along with Shaun towards Cadoi City, encountering the two Reapers along with everybody else at the barrier.

'What's going on? We don't have much time left people!' The boy shouted over the crowd.

'Hey! Lady! When you're done d'awwing at everything, y'think you could get out of our way? And how about taking your stupid barrier with you? Karo already apologised, so now you can move!' Daisy yelled.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I'm sorry?" Tatsumi smiled, playing dumb, "I never said the conditions to lowering the Wall were that he apologized." She started smirking.

"Cut it out!" Karomaru yelled, obviously mad at the Reaper. "Tell us the Condition already! We're running out of time!" he growled.

"Oh yes... the condition, hee hee..." Tatsumi giggled, "Erase the Noise!" she suddenly said, waving her arm towards the ground, a blast occured, and three large Noised [TIP! This is the term we'll be using when we talk about the Noise Monsters], grizzly bears which emitted strong power suddenly appeared, each walking to a pair of Partners with killing intentions. Tatsumi had begun to laugh mischevously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh man, they don't make this easy," Shaun jumped back from the bear that was advancing towards him, "Byakurai!" he shouted, a bolt of lighting firing from his figners at the grizzly, striking it in the chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad