Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
"Damn it all!" Ritsuko shouted as she jumped into the air as two frogs crashed into each other. "Just when I thought snakes were cool, one has to try to stop me from getting another chance at life. I don't THINK so!!"

Without hesitation, she rushed at the giant snake. She took out her Player Pin and grasped it firmly in her left hand which quickly clenched into a fist. I didn't want to have to use number two already, but it seems I have no choice. Shadows started sprouting from Ritsuko's fists, all of them winding around her arm and body like a snake.

"Time for Psyche #2: Black Dragon Fist!!" she yelled at her large reptilian target. The shadows formed in the shape of a dragon's head at her fist and with a mighty burst of speed, she punched the snake's body, the shadows ripping and tearing its flesh like paper.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sona saw the attack, but couldn't say anything due to several snakes popping out of the ground and forcing him back. He was getting winded, then noticed he was past where the barrier was. "Ritsuko, barrier's down!" He yelled as he continued backpedaling, keeping the snakes from biting his head off.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Whoo-hoo!' Daisy yelled, raising her hand for a hi-five.

'We're such an awesome team, Karo! C'mon, let's split, Cadoi City here we come!' She giggled.

'Hey, hear that?' Mian asked, spinning his bag into the underbelly of a nearby frog.

'The barrier's gone! Shaun, we gotta move!' The boy shouted, already running into the newly cleared area.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Finally, let's see what else this game has to offer other than frogs." Shaun ran forward towards cadoi city.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right!" Karomaru returned the hi-five, and nodded, "Can't wail out now!" he looked at his open hand, "37:30". "We better go!" he proposed, and started running in the direction the Wall had been.

"Ah ah ah..." A cocky, feminine voice stopped everybody in their paths with yet another wall, that now separated Shibukuyu's Main Store with Cadoi City. "Where are your manners, kids? Running away without paying your respects!" Tatsumi giggled, materializing in front of the group of Players. "I am afraid I cannot let you go so easily..." she trailed off, her black wings flapping.

"W-woah! What's with this bad... vibe I'm getting from that chick?!" Karomaru grunted when Tatsumi Ichi finished her speech, looking towards Daisy in plight for an answer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ritsuko ran for where the barrier was and, sure enough, there was no longer anything there. However, that did not stop the snake Noise from attacking her partner. With an immense amount of concentration, she kept her second Psyche active.

"I'm comin' for you!" she yelled and charged. She held her fist out, the shadows still surging around it in the form of a giant dragon's head. With a mighty roar, she thrust at the snakes, her fist splitting most of them apart. "Come on, Sona! We've got to get out of here! We're running out of time!"

The OCA
"Thanks." Sona said as he followed Ritsuko. After some running, he saw some other players and caught the tail end of what the reaper said. He then noticed another being, probably another reaper, descend from the sky and land next to the one that was already there.

"Now now, don't scare the kiddies too much. After all, they haven't seen anything yet." The being said, a whispery echo sounding through the area as he spoke.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Yo, Batface!' Daisy shouted, 'I know what you are! You're one of them Reapers, aren'tcha? Why don't you beat it, we don't have time to deal with a nobody like you!'

The girl turned to Karo,

'Reapers like to mess around with us Players. They can't Erase us directly, i'm pretty sure, but they can control those freaks that we just fought, plus, they're super tough in battle. I hope we don't have to tangle with her...' She whispered, never taking her eyes off of Tatsumi.

Then, she saw the other person appear.

'Oh snap! Is that another Reaper? This bites! Oooh! I dunno what to do Karo!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ritsuko dug her feet into the ground in order to stop her mad rush. She was very curious as to what was going on.

"Woah! What's going on over there?" she asked her partner. "Should we help them out? They looked like they were in trouble." She looked down at her timer to realize that they only had about half an hour. "Well, whatever we do, we need to decide fast."

The OCA
"Why, hello there, partner." Tatsumi smiled a bit, but never glanced away from her prey, "I would like to remind the lot of you, that want it or not, we are the ones to decide if you go forwards... or not." She said with a giggle, snapping her fingers, a Wall emerging just around the way over to Cadoi City. "Let's play a little game, shall we?"

"20:01..." Karomaru looked at his open palm with a gasp, "This... this is not happening..." he cursed low, and looked towards Daisy, "What do we do now?! We're running low on time!" he exclaimed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad