Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko chuckled crazily as she watched Sona's attack. She was looking for some action, too. As the smoke cleared from Sona's blaze, a second group of possessed became visible. Now, it was time for a creative spin. The shadows gathered at her feet and vaulted her high into the air. When she had reached the climax of the vault, she directed her fall towards the group of possessed. As she fell, she began spinning around and around rapidly until the shadows surrounding her took the form of the body of the dragon. It looked as if a great black, smoky dragon was now hurtling towards the Noise. There was a deafening sound and the sound of cracking rock as the Ritsuko collided with her targets. When the smoke cleared, she stood standing, panting and sweat on her brow, but there was not a single Noise in the area. She held up the peace sign to her partner.

"Well, that's what I call a Black Dragon Fist! Kick ass!!" she shouted in victory. "I haven't been this pumped in a long time." Somehow, she found it in her to laugh. She took out her player pin and looked around. She couldn't see anymore possessed.

She stumbled over to her partner--the attack had taken a lot out of her. "I think we might have done it. Those were a couple of cataclysmic attacks, you know?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: Shame this died.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)