Join our server on Discord

just a little bench racing...
got a 1992 240sx that I'm planing to sell to get a real JDM car, at least a 180sx or a silvia s13/s14, but I'm a bit tired of s13's since I owned 2 of them... might get a r32 skyline GTS-t with some mods or a stock GT-R, or maybe a r33 GTS-t, maybe a toyota aristo too(japan version of a lexus GS300, but twin turbo 2jz engine just like the supra) anyway... lately I've been looking for those cars a lot, they are flashy as hell, especially with the steering on the other side xD and it's not that expansive^^ plus their engine are perfect for tuning, 6 in line in japan are just as popular as v8 in america, just half the size and as much HP, torque isn't bad too^^
Renamon's Army
(03-08-2009 02:50 PM)BigD Wrote:
Quote:dude, seriously. Mellow out about the government. Yeah, it's bad now, and the future doesn't look any better, but still. This thread's about cars, not about how Obama's gonna screw with the government. I for one really don't care.

I was on topic; I was laying out why I was planning on getting such a car.
I'd really like to discuss politics sometime, in the meantime you don't have to mention the f***ing government everytime you talk!
Going on, I don't really know much about cars so I'm not entire sure what year or what kind of engine or any of that I want for the Prelude.
Also, I forgot to say what my current car is, it's a Kia Spectra.
Heh, I'll race you, Carl of the Forced Induction.

I'm getting a set of circle-track race heads out of storage, and off to the machine shop to have them refreshed. As soon as that's done, I'm gonna hunt down some exhaust headers, an aluminum intake manifold, a RV/Towing Cam(for the low-end torque), and put all that underhood.

When I do, those little ricers are going down....right down my Carberator.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That could be turned into so many perverted jokes...
I would tell you to keep your mind out of the gutter, but then I remember what website this is. X3
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Good choice, either way telling a nymph to keep her mind out of the gutter is just dumb no matter what site you're on or where you are IRL.
for the prelude most peoples are going with the H22A engine witch is a 2.2 litre v-tec doing 200hp and 160lbs/tq I think, you can also get a H23 but this one isn't v-tec, got only 160hp, but you can get the H22A head on it to get a frankenstein slightly bigger engine(by frankenstein I mean an engine with a swaped head on it, most peoples call it that)

and cowboy... I think I already told you that my japanesse car aren't meant to be fast on straight line, but still a gt-r r32 skyline is already impressive on straight line, on a curvy road it's even better since it got the ATTESTA-ETS AWD system(one of the best up to date, still used in the brand new GT-R), also got the HICAS 4 wheel steer, it's also lighter than a chevy even if it known as a pretty heavy japanesse ride ;)
Renamon's Army
(03-08-2009 09:46 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Now, if I had the money, I'd get one of those giant International Pickup Trucks. The one with the giant Turbodiesel under the hood, and can haul 15,000 pounds IN THE BED.
...either that, or a used Humvee.
Dude, used Humvee for sure!

(03-08-2009 11:48 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: What a boy thing to start...
Sigh...I'd like a honda prelude with vertical doors...and a lot of speed...
Nice choice on the Honda, but this is hardly a "boy thing" is it? It's just about cars, no need to go and douse it in a vat of testosterone.

(03-08-2009 02:53 PM)turbocarl Wrote: got a 1992 240sx that I'm planing to sell to get a real JDM car, at least a 180sx or a silvia s13/s14, but I'm a bit tired of s13's since I owned 2 of them... might get a r32 skyline GTS-t with some mods or a stock GT-R, or maybe a r33 GTS-t, maybe a toyota aristo too(japan version of a lexus GS300, but twin turbo 2jz engine just like the supra) anyway... lately I've been looking for those cars a lot, they are flashy as hell, especially with the steering on the other side xD and it's not that expansive^^ plus their engine are perfect for tuning, 6 in line in japan are just as popular as v8 in america, just half the size and as much HP, torque isn't bad too^^
Not a Mitsubishi man eh? I like the Mitzi Evo 9, the Subaru Impreza 2005, Nissan Skyline R34, 240sx and 350Z. Not so much a fan of the new GTR, Impreza or Evo though, they've gotten kinda lame.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Um... well it's true! Mreow, I like how the prelude looks, and I like the name even better :D Yeah, I chose my car partially because of name, I care that little.

(03-08-2009 11:53 PM)turbocarl Wrote: for the prelude most peoples are going with the H22A engine witch is a 2.2 litre v-tec doing 200hp and 160lbs/tq I think, you can also get a H23 but this one isn't v-tec, got only 160hp, but you can get the H22A head on it to get a frankenstein slightly bigger engine(by frankenstein I mean an engine with a swaped head on it, most peoples call it that)
Cough... um...
Very cool, that was by far the best japanese I ever heard! Now then, how about an explanation in english? Yo hablo espanol y ingles.
Well, what I got from that, Magus was

NO BALLS.

My smog-era 305 puts out 185 horsepower, and 250 lb. Ft. Of torque. Hell, my 2-BBL 302 in my Galaxie puts out 210 horsepower and 290 lb. Ft. Of torque. Realistically, with the plans I have for the Carlo, I can estimate ~350 horsepower, ~425 lb. Ft. Of torque. On the stock bottom end, and a relatively small-bore engine. The same setup on a 350 would punch out closer to 500 horsepower, due to a stronger rotating assembly, and a bigger bore.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan