Join our server on Discord

just a little bench racing...
...or stroking ones ego. Depends on how you look at it.

Basically, I wanna talk cars. What kind of cars does the denizens of this fine website drive? Do you have a car you want? Are you content with your ride? Any new models/concept cars that you absolutely drool over?

Post it here, and lets breath in some fumes!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dad's stuff:

[Image: 3-4-frente-ford-eco-sport-2008-4x2.jpg]

Gotta learn how to drive soon! I wanna take it for a ride dammit!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
2002 gold Saturn SL1. Manual transmission, because anything other than manual is uncivilized.

I would love a Toyota Prius because, when I'm not on here, pawing, at work, or playing video games, I'm hugging Mother Earth. I would like to be able to hug her and drive at the same time.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

An Aston Martin DB9, but it'll never happen, so a Yamaha YZF-R125, there one outside the local Ymamaha store and it looks great and probably drives great too.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(03-08-2009 07:19 AM)senjuro Wrote: 2002 gold Saturn SL1. Manual transmission, because anything other than manual is uncivilized.

I would love a Toyota Prius because, when I'm not on here, pawing, at work, or playing video games, I'm hugging Mother Earth. I would like to be able to hug her and drive at the same time.
Actually, the Prius is more damaging to the environment in the long term due to the majority of it's materials being shipped from around the globe to make it. You'd be better off with something like that new Chevy Volt concept or the hydrogen powered Honda if you're going for mother nature.

Personally, i don't really care what comes out of the exhaust pipes so long as it's musical! Thats why i'm leaving some clean spaces in my dream garages for the new Dodge Challenger, Roush Stage 3 Mustang and Camaro 2010. American Muscle baby!

But for a first drive, i wouldn't mind giving my dads Volvo estate a good thrash around offroad, the XC70.
[Image: volvo%20xc70%20niot.net%201%20(15).jpg]
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow that thing looks spacious. Wouldn't mind driving it either! My problem with cars most of the time is that I'm not confident I'll be able to drive without going numb ten minutes after engine starts. Most cars even when retracting seats just don't let me have comfortable positions. And that's talking without the pedals since I'm usually in the passenger seat next to the driver's...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I own a Ford Focus right now, but hope to start putting money towards a new car if I get on a fire department or the military takes me.

Probably going to buy a hybrid or some other "clean" car, not because I'm concerned about the environment, but because I know Obama's going to keep using the environment to get around the Constitution, which means oil and gas prices are going to skyrocket.
<_<...

...dude, seriously. Mellow out about the government. Yeah, it's bad now, and the future doesn't look any better, but still. This thread's about cars, not about how Obama's gonna screw with the government. I for one really don't care.

Now, as for car, I like my newest project, an '85 Chevy Monte Carlo. For $800 drive out, I really can't complain. 305 V-8(from what I've heard, you can't kill them) 3-speed automatic, rear wheel drive, and the A/C works. Hit up my FA(link in sig) to see the current pictures of it.

Now, if I had the money, I'd get one of those giant International Pickup Trucks. The one with the giant Turbodiesel under the hood, and can haul 15,000 pounds IN THE BED.

...either that, or a used Humvee.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
What a boy thing to start...Rolleyes
Sigh...I'd like a honda prelude with vertical doors...and a lot of speed...Heart
Quote:dude, seriously. Mellow out about the government. Yeah, it's bad now, and the future doesn't look any better, but still. This thread's about cars, not about how Obama's gonna screw with the government. I for one really don't care.

I was on topic; I was laying out why I was planning on getting such a car.