Join our server on Discord

MY EYE!!!
You should probably have that checked out by a doctor, probably an eye doctor. He probably won't be able to do much for you, but if it turns out your eye is going to explode, wouldn't you want to know so you could buy your new glass eye ahead of time?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Egh...don't remind me of eye problems. I have a cataract lens in my right eye, from when my dumb ass shot myself with a BB gun. The eye doctor said I could have chronic pain there for the rest of my life, as well as my eye slowly going blind.

But ha! Joke's on him, my vision's slowly getting better!

...did you happen to shoot yourself in the eye?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(03-07-2009 09:51 AM)senjuro Wrote: If you've ever had a really bad hangover complete with spins, upset stomach, vomiting, and seizures, then that's about the size of a bad migraine.

I don't drink, so I wouldn't know what that feels like.

Wisemon Wrote:You should probably have that checked out by a doctor, probably an eye doctor. He probably won't be able to do much for you, but if it turns out your eye is going to explode, wouldn't you want to know so you could buy your new glass eye ahead of time?

Actually, we've already settled on the eye patch idea.

And no, I never shot myself in the eye. Hell, I've never even HELD a BB gun. But now that you mention it,

You'll shoot your eye oooouuuuuuuuut......
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
something i love doing is not reading the thread and just posting something based on the title only so here goes

indeed that is your eye its good that we have established that i would hate to think you had someone elses
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan