Join our server on Discord

MY EYE!!!
Don't know why, but as of recent, it feels like my left eye is going to explode. I'm HOPING it's just a passing pain.

In other news, my mom is leaving in 6 hours for Vegas for her wedding. I'm unable to attend because of school. Send her congrats, or I will attack you with EXPLOSION PILLS!!!
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Sorry bout your eye bro. Well i got glasses yesterday and my eyes still strain so i know your pain. Congrats onto your mom btw. Hope thats the right one for her.
Is it a migraine headache? I describe my migraines in a variety of ways, exploding eyeballs being one of them. If it persists for a few more days with no sign of improvement, you might want to go see an optometrist. Consistent eye pain can't be good.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Sometimes I get that in my right eye, like... at the moment. Wonder if we're somehow in synch LR. Anyway, good luck with your mom's wedding and blessings to her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my goodess are you alright!?!? I hope your doing fine, I'll pray for you and your married mother!<3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(03-06-2009 10:42 PM)senjuro Wrote: Is it a migraine headache? I describe my migraines in a variety of ways, exploding eyeballs being one of them. If it persists for a few more days with no sign of improvement, you might want to go see an optometrist. Consistent eye pain can't be good.

It's not any headache I know about. THe pain is coming directly from my eye, but on the same subject, I have been having sharp pains in numerous parts of my brain, one being in a line just above my right eye going to the back of my head, and another being in the back center of my head. I'm writing it off to stress, what with the end of the term coming up and the rush to finish what I can in my classes, plus the preparation for my mom's wedding and everything.

Right now, the exploding feeling has for the most part subsided, but now my left eye has this kind of pain that you get when you bruise your skin.

The OCA
Migraine headaches can be pretty extreme, and from what you're describing, it could be one. Are you seeing weird lights, auras, or dark spots in you vision? Are you more sensitive to light, sound, and smell?

Hate pain like that, sort of behind like pressure behind the eye?, feel like it'll burst. Congratulations for you mom, hope everything goes well.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
No, I haven't seen anything weird like lights or dark spots. As for sensitivity, my eyes are as sensitive to light as they always have been.

How serious could the migraine headaches be?

The OCA
If you've ever had a really bad hangover complete with spins, upset stomach, vomiting, and seizures, then that's about the size of a bad migraine.