Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily & Kalyx's RPG
"No no, he does have a relationship with Linvar, a horrid one!" laughed Melody.

"Will you cut it out kid, that is none of your business!" Lax growled at her.

"What seriously you got to move on, there's plenty of fishes in the sea." The dog like girl replied.

"You...do?" Livian stared at him tearfully, her eyes suddenly welled up with tears. "I...don't know..." She continued to be saddened however, his carefulness really did made her felt something special. "I guess your right..." she smiled.

Finally arriving at her home which seems like a huge rich mansion with many flowers of all kinds in front of the yard. "Here we are...home." She said knocking the door and revealing another long pink hair woman but with white rabbit ears but no wings.

"My goodness your alright!" Linvar exclaimed hugging her young girl briefly by the arms. "I'm so glad your alright!" then she turned to face Tachyon. "And who is this, a friend of yours?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"OK, OK...so Lax does have a relationship with her, let's get on past that!", Fieri ruffles her wings and turns away.

"Yes, Melody...Yes, Lax, don't you want to get going and start looking for this creature?", Kalyx encourages.

"It's fine by me." Richter leans his paw against the short table. "If we're staying any lomger, I'm going to order us up another round."

Staring briefly while the two girls embrace, Tachyon steps up and clears his throat, "Me? My name is Tachyon. I take it you already know Livian?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright alright! We'll go see Linvar, just follow my lead as we go along." Lax said going past them opening the door. "I really want this thing to get over while we're done."

"That's the spirit!" Melody cried out walking with him.

"...Of course I am! I'm her mother!" Linvar eyes opened as if he doesn't know the resemblance between her except for the ears although it does sounded like she's been insulted by that comment.

"Mother, you're not upset are you?...he's going to help." The hybrid stuttered for abit.

"No it's just that..." Suddenly Linvar's voice was interrupted by a deep loudly voice.

"Who the hell is this!?!" Kaze appeared with a intensely look on his face. "I thought you know better for bringing guys in this house especially one's following you for instance!"

"Daddy...I can explain..." Livian stuttered again.

"No, this dragon isn't worth seeing. I know how guys are, and I think I know why your wearing that skimpy outfit and I don't think you should wear it!" the black and white wind dragon growled at her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The three friends follow the others out of the club, and onto the adjacent sidewalk.

"Does Linvar live far from here, Melody?", Kalyx inquies. "Just wondering if we need a vehicle or not."

"Yes...oh, and Lax!" Fieri jogs up to him, along his right side, "Do we need to concerned or worried about that 'other dragon' you mentioned, earlier? I mean, in case we run across him at her residence."

"Don't worry, Fieri...", Richter interjects. "I'm sure that me and Kalyx can handle him, if he gives us any trouble."

"First of all, Miss Linvar, my apologies, I meant no disrespect." *he bows toward her* "You look more like Livian's sister, than her mother."

"Secondly, Sir...my name is Tachyon.", the young dragon turns to confront her father, on the porch. " I just guarded and protected your daughter, while I walked with her, from in town, all the way home. Next off...you don't know me, or how I was raised. I'll have you know that I treat everyone, especially females, with kindness and respect. And lastly, in my opinion, I think Livian is old enough to decide what she wants to wear and how she should dress. She is almost an adult now, isn't she? And a change of clothing isn't going to stop any predator or weirdo, out there."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Good that's great!" Lax smiled but Melody nudge Kaylx shoulders. "Oh they're not too far from home."

"Well your forgetting that other 'dragon' is the father of Livian remember? THEY have 6 children together that includes Livian of course."

"I'll have you know for one thing, I'm her father. Secondly, what gives you the right to tell me such things? Of course I don't know you but, who knows what kind of sick mind would be going on inside your little head of yours!" the dark dragon growled. The dark dragon was obviously taller between 8-9ft tall.

"Father..." Livian pleaded but Kaze silence her.

"No father me, just go to your room and think of what you done." Kaze ordered.

"Hey what's all the commotion dad?" Another young manly voiced called it was Livian's brother with red skin, black dragon tattoos, and somewhat a gothic clothing.

"None of your business son, just go do your thing." The black and white dragon waved at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, that's good Melody...then I guess we won't have that far to walk.", Kalyx playfully nudges the shapely labrador hybrid back, grasping her hand.

Fieri shrugs her wings, "I guess we'll have to deal with him, if and when we run across him...right Tach?"

"Of course, 'Ri!" The canine hybrid, responds. "Why worry yourself sick about something that hasn't even happened, yet." He looks over to the werewolf, "And that goes for you, too, Lax."

Turning to the the younger dragon, Tachyon explains, " I just rescued your sister from several prying and nosy people, from back in town, and brought her safely home. You're father, here, seems to think that I didn't help Livian, in the least. And, forgive me...but I think he treats her like a baby, and not the young woman, she is."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Melody started to blushed slightly feeling Kalyx has his hand wrapped around hers just made her felt suddenly warm.

"..." Lax sighed knowing where this might come up but he has to face it, they need to help her daughter.

"What did you say!? He has no right of insulting me that way Livian!" The black and white windragon exclaimed turning to her.

"I'm sorry..." Livian apologized heading towards her room slowly.

"Well we all think that's how fathers tend to be like." Felic shrugged, "Mind I give you hand shake?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Walking along the sidewalk, hand-in-hand, Kalyx looks over at Melody. Is she blushing? That's just too cute...and hot. Maybe she really does like me.

Following back a few steps, from behind the two; Fieri and Richter lean towards each other and whisper, amongst themselves.

"I think they make a cute couple, don't you Richter?"

"I don't know, Fieri. I just know that Kalyx has been hurt, a few times before, from some of the girls he's dated."

"No...by all means!", he shakes his claw. "By the way, I'm Tachyon. I just hope that Livian, your sister, will be okay; in there, with your father."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Melody then had her head rested on his shoulders, for some reason her head was rathered tired staying up late knowing it was already past her bedtime but she wanted to help Livian for her sake.

Knowing Lax he couldn't help but hearing the pair's conversation hey he is a werewolf, and he has pretty keen hearing when it involves with whispering.

Kaze rolled his eyes knowing what his son might do.

Felic grinned, "It's very nice to meet you." suddenly became overwhelming with a blaze of heated fire just enough charcoal wood through his hand.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kalyx gently strokes the hybrid's head and hair as they walk along. "Are you sure want to continue searching for Livian tonight. I mean, it is extremely late, plus you're almost falling asleep."

(still listening to Kalyx' conversation)

"I don't know where this is leading, but I'm awful tired, myself."

"Yeah, Fieri...especially after that late show; I'm ready to crash any moment, myself."

Tachyon smiled and was surprised by all the warmth he was emitting, but puzzled at his lack of introdution. "Uh...friend, I still didn't catch your name."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz