Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily & Kalyx's RPG
Name: Kalyx (Kay-lix)
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 7' 2", 250 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, lighter gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, shoulder-length black hair, orange-yellow reptilian eyes, two off-white, pointed horns, thorn-shaped plates running down along spine to tail, soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin at end if tail, forked tongue, sheathed member, 10" x 2", when erect.
Clothing: Usually T-shirt and jeans.
Bio: Quiet and reserved, but not shy, very open-minded. Likes to work out, run, martial arts, various sports, etc.

Name: Richter (Rick-ter)
Species: wolf/coyote hybrid
Orienatation: straight (so far)
Description: 6' 3", 200 lbs, dark grey & black peppered fur, lighter grey fur on chest & belly, slender, black fur on end of bushy tail, athletic build, golden-brown eyes, sheathed member, 9" x 1-3/4" (with 3-1/2" knot) when erect
Clothing: Loose fitting patterned shirts, jeans or carpenter pants.
Bio: Abandoned as youngster, mostly lived on his own, growing up. Wary of others, but charming and polite, nonetheless.

Name: Fieri (Fee-air-ee)
Species: phoenix (Digimon, originally from the Digital World)
Orientation: bi
Description: 5' 9", 145 lbs. Slender, yet curvy, athletic physique, bright red & yellow feathers atop a reptilian-like physique, soft, pliable beak (like a platypus'), body is covered with down-like feathers; broader, thicker flight feathers are on wings and tail, peacock-like crest feathers on head, bright yellow-orange reptilian eyes within black sclera, claws on upper part of wings (used like hands), black talons on claws and feet, B+ sized bust.
Clothing: Usually wears black stretchy knee-length shorts (like bicycle pants), her breasts are usually uncovered, yet hidden by her downy, chest tuft feathers.
Bio: Grew up alone, but with twin brother, in the Digital World. Transferred to Real World about 2 years ago. Usually warm and outgoing, can sense emotional states (empathic)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Melody
Species: 50% White labador 50% human anthropomorphic dog
Orientation: straight
Description: A 5'5 foot tall girl with white droopy dog ears*but more like a puppy ears* and white long tail, has dd size cups, red hair with pink tips at the end. She also has a large pink heart shaped tattoo on the back that also says love. Oh and brown eyes.
Clothing: Always wears mini skirts, and any kind of shirts, sweaters as long it's hip. xD Plus she likes wearing tube socks, along with sandals.
Bio: Very affectionate, sweet, yet alittle wild at times and but still playful. She's very skilled at singing pop song which but, it's also a weapon.

Name: Sweet Day(Real name Cheryl)
Species: 50% rabbit 50% (human) pretty much an anthropomorphic rabbit.
Orientation: straight
Description: 4'8(NOT including the ears) small girl with pink rabbit ears, pink fluffy tail, she has long lighter pink hair with ponytails at the front of the her. Red eyes, and kinda slim with B size breasts.
Clothing: Wears mostly lacely dress clothing most of the times.
Bio: Very shy, sensitive, and klutzy, and oftens gets scared around guys, but once she gets used to them she's actually warms up to them. Sweet lives completely alone where her mom lives far from her place.

Name: Lax
Species: Werewolf(used to be human)
Orienatation: straight
Description: 6'5 foot tall werewolf, with blueish greyish fur, purple hair ponytail, a white feather on the other ear, yellow-gold eyes, with a 15 inches and 2 inch wide cock.
Clothing: Mostly dress in a fancy uniform trenchcoat and pants, no shirt he likes to show off his furry chest.
Bio: Short tempered, aggressive, always try to pick up fights, killing enemies with no mercy what-so-ever, he's also Linvar's ex boyfriend which he tries to make up however, since Kaze is in her life. He's trying hard to get her back.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This RPG takes place in the not-so-distant future where warp drive, matter/anti-matter and other futuristic technologies are a reality. (similar to Star Trek) Thus, deep space travel is commonplace and Earthlings have visited and inhabit many other planets within star systems, all across this quadrant of the galaxy.

Established within the major star systems, a network of interstellar spaceships (like airplanes, buses or ferries) and used to transport Earthings and aliens between one solar system and another. The spacecraft vary in size and in their distance of travel; though the most popular of which is the space-bus. This vehicle is about the size of two double-decker buses, set side-by-side, and is equipped with every modern amenity and convenience, for the interstellar traveller. Though small in size, this vehicle is equipped as are all the others; warp drive, phasers, shield generators, food/matter processors, etc. (again, like the Star Trek universe). The standard crew complement on these smaller ships is usually six, but can be as low as three; depending upon the volume of passengers and destination of travel.

Currently based around the Altair star-system, about 17 light-years from Earth, the Galaxion Interstellar Passenger Service (GIPS) shuttles passengers in and around the neighboring and local star-systems.

It's a Tuesday evening on Altair IV's orbiting space station and a crew complement of three, from GIPS, prepare to depart on their final flight of the day. There's Kalyx, Captain, a dragon; who also serves as navigator and helmsman; Richter, Major, a mixed-breed canine; the engineer, also doubling as a weapons/security officer; and Fieri, Lieutenant, a phoenix, the ship's physician and science officer. Sitting within the aft (cockpit) section of the ship, the crew relaxes as they wait for the few passengers to board.

Leaning back within his pilot's seat, Kalyx leans back and yawns; stretching out his arms, legs and tail. "Gawd, what a day! I can't wait 'til this last run is over with."

"You said it, Kalyx.", Richter replies; leaning back against his display console. "I think I'm going to hit that new club, over there on that nearby planet..uh, Goh Soung. You know, the one that's now open all night and serves 24/7."

"Hey, I'd be up for that, too!", Fieri cuts in, swiveling around on her bolted-down chair. "Anything for a little excitement."

"Then, it's settled...", the tall, blue dragon stands up from his seat, addressing his friends,..."we'll all meet up, over there, after this last run and knock down a few. Whaddya say to that?"

"Alright!! Yesss!!" Richter and Fieri cheer on; hooting and high-fiving each other.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In the planet Goh Soung, there is a city not too far from where the Kalyx's spaceship supposed to be. The club that the Richter was talking about was held by a young labrador girl who does the singing and dancing. She is a very famous, attractive, celebrity and she's all about style.

Not too far from that club was a young girl with pink rabbit ears, walking alone from school. It was at night, which pretty dangerous for a girl to be walking alone all by herself.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After returning from their last run of the day, the three check in, wash up and change back at the space station. After donning some casual evening attire, they shoot over, in Kalyx' personal spacecraft, to the planet of Goh Soung; the fifth planet in the Altair system.

Soaring of the city of Pyong-ah, Kalyx guides his ship down into the parking lot of "Celestial Body", the new club; which opened, just a week ago.

The three excitedly leap out and jog in through the large, open atrium entrance; the building's facade swathed bright with flashing multi-color neon signs and wavering, synchronized spotlights.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Melody continued to sing and danced until it's time for her 15 minute break, heading to the dressing room in the change of costumes. "Phew...that was tiring, I gotta have a diet soda after this." She sighed as she picked up some flashy outfits.

As Sweet Day continued to walk alone somewhere a bit out from the suburbs, something grabbed her, an alien who has no mouth but telepthy talked to her. He was somewhat bluish muscular along with slimy looking, "What's a pretty looking girl doing all alone?"

"..." The rabbit was silent trying to struggle her arm. "Please let go..." she pleaded.

"Oh but, there's noone here. So why don't you come with me and have some fun?" He growled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Walking into the dimly lit club, Kalyx looks down near the front of the stage. "Hey there's a free table and chairs, right there! Over there in the front!"

"I've got 'em!" Suddenly springing upwards, Fieri quickly outstretches her arms and glides down over the maze of tables, chairs and patrons; grabbing the choice spot.

"I knew she was good for something.", Richter chuckles, threading his way towards the stage.

"Knock it off, will ya?", the dragon punches the canine's shoulder. "That's our friend, you fuck! Not just some random chick!"

"Owww." *rubs his shoulder* "Ok, Ok...Geez, I was just teasing..that's all."

The three take their seats at the edge of the stage and wait for a server or waitress to come around.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A kitty furry waitress came by holding up a notebook going close to the newly world customers, "Hello, may I take your order?"

After a couple of gulps from her soda she is ready to take some action, going out of the dressing room and headed the to the stage, and then the announcer begin to shouted, "Alriigggghhhttty, looks like our singing gal Melody is here to sing!" Some crowds of beings cheered and claps their hands for the singer.

The werewolf sighed banging his table, "Another cidar please." The waitress stopped him, "But that's your 10th drink." she said. "JUST bring me another one and make that double!"

"A-alright." The other waitress stuttered going off to get another cidar for him.

"S-stop...please..." Sweet continued strugged but tentacles came out from the alien was ready to harass her big time.

"Oh but, who's here going to save a gal like you?" He laughed heartily knowing noone was near enough to see this or hear it.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll take a raspberry margarita, if you please.", Fieri orders up.

"A Captain & Coke, for me, thanks." Kalyx replies.

"Make mine a Jack & water, Hon.", Richter adds, eying over the shapely feline.

After their order, the three turn their attention to the lighted stage; joining in to applaud and cheer the entrance of the next act.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The waitress nodded going back to the kitchen and got their drinks.

The curtains pulled away arriving singer Melody dress in a sparkly dress with a black leather jacket. She held the microphone up to her lips and sang, "Xiao jiu ge song yi zhou mei tou jiu xin tong
Wo mei kong li hui wo zhi gan shou ni de gan shou
Ni yao wang na zou ba wo ling hun ye dai zou
Ta wei ni zhao le mo liu zhao you shen me yong

Ni shi dian ni shi guang ni shi wei yi de shen hua
Wo zhi ai ni You are my super star
Ni zhu zai wo chong bai mei you geng hao de ban fa
Zhi neng ai ni You are my super star

Shou bu shi shou shi wen rou de yu zhou
Wo zhe ke xiao xing qiu jiu zai ni shou zhong zhuan dong
Qing kan jian wo rang wo you meng ke yi zuo
Wo wei ni fa le feng ni bi xu jiang li wo

Ni shi yi yi shi tian shi di shi shen de zhi yi
Chu le ai ni mei you zhen li

Huo ni shi huo shi wo fei e de jin tou
Mei xiang guo yao tao tuo wei shen me wo yao tao tuo
Xie xie ni gei wo yi duan kuai le de meng you
Ru guo wo wang le wo qing bang mang ji de wo

you are my super star boy~!" The human/labrador then falled to her knees and then stand up again, almost everyone clapped by the beautiful song. "Thank you!" She bowed multiple times at them.

Lax's ears twitched sniffing the air and opening the door. "S'cuse me, there's something I need to do." He said and he put a bag of coins and letting it drop on the table the waitress nodded waving good bye at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)