Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily & Kalyx's RPG
"Well the imposter of the Livian is highly dangerous...a succubus...capture her and her wanted poster is free from what she's been accused of." Lax grunted. "However, I don't know where she is. So that's another problem..."

"Yea, I heard she can teleport too just like Livian." Melody sighed. "Which is another trouble."

"...but...I'm a monster..." Livian stuttered at him. "A cold hearted monster to everybody's eyes..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well...we'll just have to keep and eye for this imposer, that's all." Kalyx replies.

Fieri adds, "And...since I'm telepathic and empathic, I have the ability to sense and lock onto others' thoughts and feelings...so, I think I can be of some assistance. Once we locate this imposter, that is."

"The only problem may be this teleportation thing." Richter looks over to Lax, then Melody, "I mean, how can we stop or prevent this succubus from doing that?"

"You're no monster, Livian. I saw you...and watched you...in the club." Tachyon stands before her; holding her hands, peering into her eyes, "You just have a protective dragon vector, which responds to your moods and emotions...that's all."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"An antimagic gem which is very rare and expensive to find or some holy water to dump her with, but only Linvar and Elena knows how to produce it. Plus she's a succubus too, she has a charm that'll affect those of who are the opposite sex and used them for her own commands that's another problem while handling a succubus."

"Another danger about handling a succubus, is they can steal your soul, take your soul or go into your body and control it, if a person kills that body then that person dies but not the succubus herself."

Livian slightly blushed as he held her hands, "N-no..." She stuttered. "My dragon is very touchy and a biter...he doesn't like anyone touch him. Even though we're still a part from each other, I can't control him sometimes. Like the time...where I became him...and lost control of myself...destroying things that he can't even help himself." Lowering her head down feeling guilty.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, then...I'll help you both to capture her!", Fieri volunteers. "If this succubus only charms and controls males, then I really shouldn't have a problem dealing with her."

Kalyx interjects, "But if she turns on you, Fieri..."

"Then, I'll do my best to sense ands avoid her attacks. I'm not totally helpless and naive, you know."

"Hehehe...", Richter snickers aloud, "It looks like we're gonna help you two out, no matter what you say."

Gently lifting her chin with his finger, Tachyon reaches out to her; unafraid. "It doesn't matter what your dragon does to me, Livian. As long as he's a part of you, I care for you both. And besides...I believe in you both."

The young, green dragon embraces her.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alrighty then...who you think we should contact then? Elena or Linvar? But then...if Livian learns more about holy magic then she'll be better off fighting against her as well." Lax explained.

"Oh yea...she's good at magic but, with a little more practice she'll be a lot better!" Melody smiled.

Livian eyes widen abit from the sudden hug, she suddenly felt calm for a while hugging him back. "Thank you...mister Tachyon..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, we don't know these two people, like you do...Melody and Lax." Kalyx discusses, "...so we'll honor your choice or selection, no matter who you choose."

The phoenix adds, "And it coudn't hurt, either, if we did had both of them here, too. You know, to help us out...if worse came to worse."

"By all means...", the canine smiles, snickering to all, "...the more, the merrier, I always say."

"You don't have to call me Mister...Livian." He looks up, still holding her, peering softly into her sparkling eyes, "Tachyon will do, just fine."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Choose Linvar, Livian's mother. She has a great selection of healing and white power magic!" The dog mixed explained while Lax suddenly became quiet. "What you still can't get over the her you bum!?" Melody sneered at the werewolf who is still not over her.

"Of course not! That dragon violated her with his sick twisted mind!" The canine growled at her as his bare teeth showed his aggressive behavior. "I mean seriously they already have like 6 children together! How much more does that dragon wants from her!?!"

"...alright." Livian said quietly breaking up the sudden embrace. "Thank you for making me feel better...I better go or mom will tend to worry about me..." the dragon mixed human bowed. "But...I don't mind you walking with me."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhh...this Linvar. Do you know her, Melody?", the dragon inquires. "I mean, do you think she's the right one to help us all out, with theses circumstances?"

"I agree..", Fieri continues, "with being the young girl's mother, and her formal involvement with Lax;maybe there's a few too many conflicts of interest."

Richter addresses all, "But why not? If she's the one that has the power and the talent to recognize this creature, shouldn't we ask her anyways. Her daughter is the one being wrongly accused and pursed."

"Y-yes. That would be great!", Tachyon smiles, turning to walk beside her.

"So...Livian, what does your mother think about this dragon entity that's within you? Or does she even know, at all?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"OF COURSE I do!" Melody stared at the dragon awkwardly, "I go to her house all the time, and if there's a problem she could deal with it I mean she and Livian's father both came across with that succubus a bunch of times!"

"What do you mean? There's no relations between me and Linvar!" Lax exclaimed.

"My mother...already knows ever since I sprouted my wings since I was 5 years old. Especially my father." Livian walked with him. "I was being picked on by other kids...and that's when Gairunn came out and hurt. I remembered the time...he did kill one of the kids..."

"Maybe it would be best if I were in jail..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry Lax...I meant no disrespect." The female phoenix steps forward, touching the werewolf's shoulder; bowing slightly. "Forgive me for jumping to conclusions, so abruptly."

"Yes...this situation is rather new and overwhelming to 'all' of us three." , Kalyx continues, addressing them both. (Melody & Lax) "We'll just follow your lead and help you in any way,that we can."

"Then let's get going, shall we...?", Richter anxiously adds. "Livian needs all the help she can get."

"Don't be like that! You don't belong in jail!" The young dragon hugs her lovingly, trying to console her. "You just have a protector...a guardian, that looks out for you and your well-being. Vicious, though he may be...I can certainly understand his actions."

Sighing deeply, Tachyon's heart races. With all your beauty and charm...I'd kill to protect you, too.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz