Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily & Kalyx's RPG
"It's nice to meet you...Kaylx, Fieri, and Richter." Livian smiled at them. "Your very new to this town are you?" The mysterious hybrid asked.

"Yea they are, Livian, well since my singing is over why don't you go to home? I'm very sure your mother would be worried sick like last time." Melody said in concern.

"I could take care of myself...I got Gairunn with me..." Livian said quietly.

The white labrador sighed, "You can't rely on HIM you know what if he's not strong enough to take down really strong opponents? Hm? I remembered the time Gairunn was got hurt a couple of times when you got overboard."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fieri suddenly interjects, "I hate to interrupt, you two, but is there anything that we can do to assist you?"

"Certainly!", Kalyx adds, "If either of you are in some kind of trouble or need some protection..."

"Then, us guys...and Fieri, maybe...can help out in some way.", Richter continues on. "I-If you want our help, that is."

Overhearing pieces of the fives' conversation, the curious young dragon, Tachyon, moves closer towards Kalyx' near-stage, front-row table; inching forward and parelleling the stage's wooden facade.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Please...I can take care of myself..." Livian started.

"Fine just don't come over here and cry that you won't be in danger when you don't need help!" Melody shook her head in disappointed but, she knows her friend is indeed...not normal.

"Mm..." The human/dragon nodded leaving, as her black and white feather wings flow freely. "Bye..."

"Bye"

Melody sighed. "Well I got to go too, but you don't mind looking for a place to stay unless you already got back up from a huge ship." She turned to face the three pair.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kalyx interjects, "Well, Melody...you can come back with us, if you like. You see, we sort of lease the space-bus that we work on; and live there...on and off."

"He's right.", Fieri adds, scooting closer to the labrador anthro, "We actually have living quarters on Altair IV's space station, but because we work and travel, so much, in order to make our living...that space-bus is sort of like our second home."

"Besides that...", Richter continues, "...we get to vacation and visit all kinds of planets and star systems, whenever we want. It's really awesome!"

Seeing that the young dragon anthro has been left alone, for the moment; Tachyon inches over to her; taking a seat, in an empty chair, at her side. "Hi there. W-would you like some company?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Melody lowers her head and held her finger up to her palm, "Hmm sure I would like to check your crib out. It'll be lots of fun."

"Oh...I can take care of myself..." Smiled Livian. "But thank you." But then a drunken man bumped into her purple wing which causes a large dragon appearing out of feathers whereas opening his mouth about to bite him.

"NO Gairunn!" Livian screamed but it was already too late the dragon bit the man's arm.

"AUGGGGGHHHH GET THIS MONSTER OFF OF ME!!" The drunk man shouted in pain.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Standing up, the dragon holds out his elbow and offers her his arm, to the shapely canine. "Sounds like a plan, Melody. May I?"

Fieri and Richter ready themselves, also; as they prepare to leave the club.

The phoenix looks over towards Richter and sighs, "Aww, how cute. It looks like Kalyx has found himself, someone special."

Muttering to himself, the hybrid grumbles to himself; following the others out, "Someone, yes...but special? Eh...I wouldn't know."

Tachyon jumps up and quickly intervenes; waving his arms and placing himself between the drunkard and Livian's scaly vector. "Miss! Miss!! Call off your dragon!! This guy's harmless!! He was just careless, that's all!!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey I pack quite a punch for doggy like me!" smiled Melody taking a small microphone with her. "You just haven't seen it yet!

"Can't you see I'm trying?...." Livian wimpered, she knows she couldn't control Gairunn's temper sometimes. The strength that he's using was slowly draining herself. "Pleasee...Gairunn stop..."

"GAWRRRRRRRR!" He released the man's arm roaring at her, before turning into back to her purple wing form again. "Garaaaa...."

"Livian....you must be Livian..." The eyes of the drunk man shook his head and rubbed your his eyes. "Your wanted for killing people!"

Melody heard the man and shouted, "That's not true!"

The drunk man dig through his pocket and hold up a wanted poster of Livian rewarding those who bring her dead or alive for 6 billion dollars. "Then what do you explain of this!?!"

Livian held her hands up cheeks, knowing herself she would be indanger if everyone knows she's hear, trying to escape. She run through the door crying.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Overwhelmed and taken aback by the young girl's situation, the young dragon gives chase and purses her out through the club's exit. "Wait! !Livian!! Hold on, there!! I'll help you!!!"

The three friends are co-workers are somewhat confused by the whole confronatation which just occurred:

Watching the female dragon anthro bolt from the scene, Kalyx questions the performer, "Do you know her, Melody? I mean if she's in some sort of trouble, we'll help out...we'll and protect her. I mean, if she's you friend..."

"Yeah! In fact, I'll take care of this rambling guy, right now!" Wrangling down the injured, yet overzealous sot; Richter pins back his arms and holds him fast, against the floor.

"And Melody...I'll go after and retrieve Livian, and try to calm her down, some. You three head off to Kalyx's spaceship and I'll meet you there, when I can. Who knows how many other people this guy has frightened and notified about Livian and her scaly vector."

Springing upwards, the fervent phoenix takes flight and soars hastily out through the open exit.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No, stop!" Melody stopping the two of them of them(Kalyx and the phoenix). "Seriously...you really don't want to get Livian involved. Or you'll all three get involved in a wanted list as well. So just let her be alone for a while." Melody warned.

"She's right." Lax stood up. "Her wanted list is everywhere. Those who get involved in helping her gets to be a target as well. So don't risk yourself trying to help the poor gal."

Livian continued to dash through the city streets crying, feeling she has just found out. Now everyone in the bar knows who she is and then there will be more gossips spread all over the streets. She continued to run not stopping knowing herself she's not safe.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fieri halted her actions, landing back before them, "Well, then what should we do? We can't just sit by and do nothing?"

"She's right!", Kalyx adds, pacing anxiously about, "I'd hate for anything to happen tio a young girl, like that; no matter what she's done or even accused of doing!"

"Well, at least this guy's not going anywhere or alerting anyone, soon!" And with one quick blow, the wolf/coyote cross knocks out the restrained and liquored-up male and quickly lashes him to a vertical iron support beam.

"So...Lax?...is it?" Kalyx steps forward, "What's next?"

Finally catching up with the young hybrid, Tachyon reaches out and clutches her right hand; trying to calm and settle her down, "Livian! Hold on a sec! My name is Tachyon and I want to help you! Y-you don't have to run! I'll help you! Just give me a chance!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz