Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily & Kalyx's RPG
*all three cheer and clap, as Melody's act finishes; sipping and swigging their icy drinks*

"That song was beautiful...her voice, like an angel. What did you guys think?" Fieri leans towards the two, over the small, round wooden table.

Kalyx answers, "Excellent. She's quite the performer...and quite the looker, too."

"Yeah, she is quite the babe." Richter looks down, mindlessly fingering and stirring his drink, "It's too bad I didn't understand a word of what she just sang."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Then the lights get dark, and then the song she sang in somewhat jazzy song Melody turned her head and starting sanging staring at Kaylx. "Hello there mister welcome to our city~<3"

"You must be new to our club, so how bout you come to the stage my sugah~?" She laid on wooden floor her body showing off to him.

Then Lax arrived suddenly all covered with purple blood and then smiled at the waitress. "Thanks for covering for me."

"Another alien rape I must take it?" The waitress raised her eyes at him.

The werewolf nodded at her, "Good thing I got there in time although poor gal...always alone."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
His eyes quiclky darting about, the deep-blue dragon suddenly feels a flush of heat and a stomach-full of butterflies, knowing that the entire bar is looking and listening on to Melody's request.

Fieri leans over, bracing herself on the table, "Go ahead, Kalyx. She obviously likes you, go on up there."

"Yeah, Dude! It look likes she wants you bad, draggy-boy! Let her have at you!", Richter crudely adds.

Facing the reclining beauty, Kalyx stands up and swallows hard, stepping slowly up to the edge of the stage. "You mean, up here...with you, Miss Melody?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Why of course big fella, so don't be shy and stand up proud so the audience can see the new visiter~" Melody continued to sang for him, taking by the wrist of his hand but lightly and then she winked at him. "I won't certainly take a bite of you~<3"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh...I'm not worried about that...", the dragon steps up bravely and keeps his eyes to hers; joining her up on the vast and lighted stage. "In fact, I wouldn't mind a little nibble or gnaw, in the least."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Please clap your hands for this fellow up stage!" She shouted and a group of people clapped their hands.

Then another door opened, a sexy girl with with small purple and white wings, a purple tail, white jacket with a white leather bra, long pink hair like her mother Linvar, and white twin ribbons on each of her small feathered ears, seeing there are no tables for her to sit she sat next to Richter. "May...I have a drink of green tea please?" She asked to the nearest waitress.

The waitress nodded at her and then giving her a cup of green tea at the table. Lax narrowed his eyes at Livian..."Livian..."

"Well thank for the joining us, so let met sang this end this song for you.

The trouble is what we are full of danger
From across the every nature, there full emotions
from chaos!" She slide behind him. "And love...."

"But, we won't mind you stay for a bit cause the journey has just beeeeeeegunnnnnn!" She bowed at everyone and then finally she gave the dragon a peck on the cheek. "Thank you everyone!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Introducing and posting stats to a new character...

Name: Tachyon
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight
Description: 6' 1", 185 lbs., dark green scales, pale yellow chest and underbelly scales;angular sharp-edged wings, somewhat crested and frilled head, low-profile plates running alone spine-line; rather muscular, athletic physique; dark, blue-green hair, bright yellow reptilian eyes; pointed, barbed tail, forked tongue, usually wears loose-fitting shirts and khaki pants. member 8-1/2" x 2"
Bio: younger dragon, easy-going, but somewhat hyper, loving and eager to please, though somewhat naive and inexperienced.

IC:

As the bar erupts into loud cheering and applause, the overwhelmed dragon finds himself on-the-spot; center stage along with the shapely singer. Lightly grasping her shoulder, Kalyx grabs the canine anthro's attention and whispers loudly, as the two casually exit from the stage. "Melody! I'd like to thank you for the up-close and on-stage performance. Your singing is fantastic and quite beautiful...as you are, yourself. Please...I'd appreciate it if you would join me for a drink, whenever you're available."

Fieri and Richter look on in amazement, as their friend walks off from the brighlty lighted stage.

"Aw, Man! What dumb luck!" Richter, rocks back on his chair, and turns to Fieri. "Geez-us! To have a babe like that snatch Kalyx from our table, right next to me! I always have all the shitty luck!"

The phoenix scoots herself over and leans in close to the woyote (wolf/coyote hybrid), wrapping her clawed-wing around him. "Well, if you just paid a little more attention to what's going on and mind your manners and mouth, you might have a chance of your own. Look, look to your right...in Kalyx' chair."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OCC: Oh alright xD
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sorry double post

The human/dog Melody nodded, "Thanks I don't mind at all!" she declared going to sit at his table.

Livian clapped her hands as well smiling at Melody, Melody somehow recognized the human/dragon, "Linvian! What are you doing here? Aren't your parents worried about you staying up late?"

"I'm...sorry, I just want to watch my friend perform on stage, Gairunn even said he wants to...." She stuttered.

"Oh I see, thanks." Melody thanked her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Picking up on Melody's short conversation, Richter turns to the dragon anthro, sitting next to him. "Livian, is it? Uh...my name is Richter and I'd be more than happy if you could join me and my two friends. OH! And the singer, too. It seems that you two already know each other, don't you?"

"I'm sorry about that Melody...", Kalyx helps her into an empty chair at their table, then sits down to her left; just to the right of Fieri, "My friend, Richter , seems to be "in pursuit", tonight. And this my other friend, Fieri, who's both charming and beautiful."

*laughing at Kalyx' response about Richter, she wipes her eye of a joyful tear* "Sorry, Melody...glad to meet you. Though Kalyx is right; Richter is quite the character."

Making his way in from the front entrance, Tachyon, a young dragon' moves silently along the periphery of the club. Manuevering himself through the celebratory crowd, he manages to squeeze up near the front of the stage at its far right. Noticing that all the tables are full, he grabs a side-swept barstool and sits upon it, alone; just a mere few feet from the stage and Kalyx' table.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz