Join our server on Discord

Your Suggestion On a Movie
(03-07-2009 02:54 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I dunno if it counts as comedy, but Jackass. That is the funniest, dumbest shit I have seen anybody do ever.

...and one of my friends wanted to microwave bullets.
And gross...and microwaving bullets is dangerous as it has proven by mythbusters
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
comedy... ROLE MODELS!!!.... and TROPIC THUNDER!!! omg.. I'm addicted to TT... been learning to quote the whole movie... and as for Role models.. waiting for that to come out on DVD... and if it's out alreayd(forgot when it would come out) then I need money... :/

ooh!!! I have some bullets1 *tosses them in the microwave, and puts the cooking time to 4:00, sitting VEEERRY close to the glass/screen, watching the bullets*
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
If you want to watch a great action movie with an unique plot, great characters, and AWESOME scenes; look out for Crank.

That movie has balls. No other way to put it. Well that and it's fucking wrong, you should also have a dark sense of humor to go with it. (Then again, even my mother found it funny at times albeit she had to cover her eyes many times)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(03-07-2009 11:55 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: If you want to watch a great action movie with an unique plot, great characters, and AWESOME scenes; look out for Crank.

That movie has balls. No other way to put it. Well that and it's fucking wrong, you should also have a dark sense of humor to go with it. (Then again, even my mother found it funny at times albeit she had to cover her eyes many times)

Ohhh yeah, Crank is the shit!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Just saw Decoys 2, they completely ripped me off. Bah, who likes sexy alien babes wanting to mate with just anybody nowadays anyway.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes Man!
(03-07-2009 11:55 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: If you want to watch a great action movie with an unique plot, great characters, and AWESOME scenes; look out for Crank.

Wow, this is one thing i can actually agree with you T Crank is awesome! Brutal and controversial in parts but you just gotta love it...especially the ending, classic.

Also, there was a film back in '99 or something called The Usual Suspects which i RECOMMEND you watch if you like suspense and action. Also, it has the best plot-twist at the end.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
For comedy i'd say Rax is right with Tropic thunder, loved it and zoolander, Ben stiller just makes it work.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh! Oh! Afro Whores 2!
I found Tropic Thunder to be very very very much a let down. The only worthwhile bit is like the last 15 minutes.

Want some funny? Pineapple Express is a goodin' if you can appreciate the subtle stuff. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a winner as well. Hell I love most of the movies the crew of those films do.

A kick ass action flick is Wanted, I'd also agree with Crank, or Death Race was pretty cool too.

Superhero movies don't get better than Iron Man or Dark Knight.

A great drama/comedy is Sideways.

A fun action/fantasy movie is Stardust, it really impressed me.

So there, just a few suggestions.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade