Join our server on Discord

Your Suggestion On a Movie
Out of some of the movies you may have seen or want to see, which of them would you suggest to others?

First one I would suggest...

- If you like "ACTIONY!" movies, see the movie, "Taken"

[ I don't know why there were people who said it was a movie for girls to see, but they are WAAAAYY off.... Its a pretty baddass movie. The actor who plays the main character is a baddass in the movie. So much is happening and you would get all into it that you may just start doing what they do in the movies. Or at least try. ]

I rate the movie...

4.5 out of 5 stars! d ^^ b
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
No, Taken wasn't just badass, it was classy badass. You don't get much of that. Same Rating.

Though, you MUST see Crash, from 2005/6, epically ironic and just damned good. 5 o' 5 in the HOUUUUUUUUU!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
I'd like to see U.S marines and SAS troops sent into the zone of alienation to kill a Guilmon who can make anything from everything...oh, and the dinosaur grows an Mi-24 Hind from it's spine at some point in the movie...

too specific?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You totally need to see Apocolypse Now. I forgot what year it was made, maybe the late '70s - early 80's.

It is just so badass. It stars Martin Sheen, and it's the origin of the line "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. It smells like....victory."

And it also uses The Doors song "The End", and Wagner's epic opera "Ride Of The Valkries" during the epic Air-Cav invasion.

5 out of five fucking stars, man!

SO FUCKING GOOD, GODDAMNIT!!!!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
... horrror.... The Thing.. guud.... must watch again..... waiting on sequel.... FUCK YOU JOHN CARPENTER! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR AN OLD FART MAKE PART 2 ALREADY!!!!

.... >_>;;; no offense to John carpenter/// but really... I wants teh sequel!! >_<;;
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Bruce Willis, right Cowboy? I never get enough of thinking why the hell Apocalypse with Bruce Willis and Apocalypse the PSX game with Bruce Willis are so... apart, to say the least. Both are enjoyable titles nonetheless.

I recommend Righteous Killing. De Niro and Paccino, two grands, two cops, one bad, one good. The thing is to really see who's the bad one. A very nice thriller with a healthy dose of detective suspense plus very spontaneous hilarious humour. Watched it in the cinema when it came out here, and as always, its title was dubbed into: "The two faces of the law." in spanish.

In any case, watch it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uhh..no. Bruce Willis wasn't in Apocolypse Now. It had Martin Sheen(Charlie Sheen's daddy) and Marlon Brando(world renowned fatass) in it.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_Now
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
So far, I do remember some of these movies that were suggested.

But Nooowww....

Choose a movie from this genre...

"COMEDY"

Miiinnnne

- Step Brothers! FTW!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Quote:Uhh..no. Bruce Willis wasn't in Apocolypse Now. It had Martin Sheen(Charlie Sheen's daddy) and Marlon Brando(world renowned fatass) in it.

Whoops- thought you were talking about Apocalypse, not "Apocolypse Now"- my bad, never heard about that one. And anyways, Bruce Willis' also fat and has an afro in his chin now. Just watch De Niro's suckass "What just happened." That's one movie I don't recommend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I dunno if it counts as comedy, but Jackass. That is the funniest, dumbest shit I have seen anybody do ever.

...and one of my friends wanted to microwave bullets.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan