Join our server on Discord

Poll: What Genre would you like to see made into a Comic/Anime?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pirate
21.43%
3 21.43%
Medievil/Magic set in futuristic world
50.00%
7 50.00%
Magic School Adventures/Misadventures of students
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Genre would you like to see made into a Comic/Anime
Im thinking about making a manga about this ...actually tryed once but gave up...

Its about a kid that hates his whole fuckin life and wants to blow the whole fuckin earth. His only true friends are of animals and he can easly gain there trust from some sort of vibe he sends them they also return his friendship. He hates the human race and is ashamed of being somthing he hates so much. He desires power beond anything and is dovoted to his cause of killing off the human race. Thats when i gave up on it :]

Im really into that palidin shit and midevil stuff. I like rpgs with swords and not guns Where theirs no civilization just vast forests and seas to the eyes reach. Where loyalty and bravery lead your fights and not greed and dis trust....Well now youve all givin up reading it by now so im just gonna shut the fuck up :]
what i would like to read is a werewolf or changeling comic (both whitewolf pen&paper rpgs)
Another Idea I thought post,better late then never..

I think the Nightmare on Elm Street series would be intreging,the movie series itself was really trippy,numerous creative kills *favorites being the "Wanna suck face" and the comic book ones* Personally I'd kill to see bobby england play freddy once more.
Menos Wrote:Im thinking about making a manga about this ...actually tryed once but gave up...

Its about a kid that hates his whole fuckin life and wants to blow the whole fuckin earth. His only true friends are of animals and he can easly gain there trust from some sort of vibe he sends them they also return his friendship. He hates the human race and is ashamed of being somthing he hates so much. He desires power beond anything and is dovoted to his cause of killing off the human race. Thats when i gave up on it :]

Im really into that palidin shit and midevil stuff. I like rpgs with swords and not guns Where theirs no civilization just vast forests and seas to the eyes reach. Where loyalty and bravery lead your fights and not greed and dis trust....Well now youve all givin up reading it by now so im just gonna shut the fuck up :]

holy fucking shit! thats how i feel right now!!!! death to humans is the only way to salvation. damn im already working on something like that but it reads like a constpaited shitting fucked up horse.
Swords fights and cannon fire 8)