Join our server on Discord

Poll: What Genre would you like to see made into a Comic/Anime?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pirate
21.43%
3 21.43%
Medievil/Magic set in futuristic world
50.00%
7 50.00%
Magic School Adventures/Misadventures of students
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Genre would you like to see made into a Comic/Anime
Please vote!
Swords and fairies (ancient time).

Into anime:anything with a giant mutated freak of nature terrorizing a city.

one with a very perverted teacher who has an underaged relationship.

One with a cyborg who fights bad guys (make it extremly gory and perverted)
One of a family sticom-like life! I don't think I've seen one of those yet!
I'm not sure if this idea has been used but...

another idea i forgot would be one about a teenager who has been through alot of garbage in his life *Being bullied,beaten up,the shit most kids have to put up* till one day he nearly ends his life someone saves him,a really good lookin chick,she sort of acts as a guardian for him,throw in some stuff about the after life and I think that would make a good show.
TR look into YuYu Hakusho its pretty much that exact thing, almost so I think you've read it maybe lol
Spider,I've already seen the whole damn series and is noting compared with what i had in mind.
Oh I misread your post, i thought it said he almost ending his life saving someone else, not someone stopped him from ending his life. Sorry bout the mix up.

YuYu does kick ass though!
I'd like to see a Western anime. I know that Trigun and a lot of other anime series have a lot of those elements in them but I'd like to see a real western. You know, cowboys and everything.
Another type of anime i'd like to see is a Movie Adaptation type,a few to name would be Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho",Ghostbusters,just to name a few that would cool to see.....