Join our server on Discord

Requests? I'll give it a go....
(03-03-2009 06:58 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Try this link: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4356/mieu.jpg

Thanks Dark....that worked fine. ^^

I'll try to work on a storyline over the week.

Thanks for the request.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(03-01-2009 01:53 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: *raises hand* me wants one too, this one is special since it is for my girl Matt Ishida (just in case she uses that name because she is fan of Matt from Digimon) in our alter ego forms Lord Patamon and LadyGatomon, I'm attaching a pic so you see our forms like that ^^

About the plot, the both of us are dating and in love and I want to take the relation to the next level but don't know how to ask her because I don't want to make her feel I'm a sort of perv or force her to something she isn't ready to do.

I know pretty typical but hey I like it ^^

Thanks in advance ^^

No problem, LP...I just have a few questions:

Do Lord Patamon & Lady Gatomon have any nicknames or terms of endearment that they use or call each other?

Do you have any special locations, activities, clothing, etc...that you want me to use within the story? I'm going to try to construct a special date that Lord Patamon has been planning for Lady Gatomon, if that sounds OK?

I'll try to post something, over the weekend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(02-27-2009 04:26 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Make lemon with Humadrions forcing Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they rape them both while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion.

I start thinking of a scenario, Big T, though I do have a few questions:

(The greater demons are mostly composed of the Humadrion race of demons that are easily recognized by their brown skin color, extreme muscle mass, and with 99% being born as women with male genitalia. A regular Humadrion holds her own against almost any human, and matching up to even dragons in brute strength. While some are capable of magic they generally rely in their bulky size instead. Extreme caution should be used if met with more than one Humadrion at the same time.)

I found this description of your Humadrions. These are the beings that you want me to use, right?

The vomitting? Do the Humadrions do this to their captives, or to each other?

And the gruesome death? Do you have any preferences or specifics, or do you want me to surprise you? Twisted

Again, thanks for the request!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(03-04-2009 03:08 AM)Kalyx Wrote: No problem, LP...I just have a few questions:

Do Lord Patamon & Lady Gatomon have any nicknames or terms of endearment that they use or call each other?

Do you have any special locations, activities, clothing, etc...that you want me to use within the story? I'm going to try to construct a special date that Lord Patamon has been planning for Lady Gatomon, if that sounds OK?

I'll try to post something, over the weekend.

Well for nicknames I call her kitty and she calls me honey, nothing complicated ^^

For clothing I can leave that up to you, I'm sure you can think in good clothes for us, you can use as base the picture I attached on my requesst post ^^

for locations a small city which as a lake and forest nearby, and for activities I'll leave that up to you, I like the surprises XD

Thanks again ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Humadrions can vomit on each other and/or on the girls, thought I suppose they'd mainly vomit on the girls. Death should be surprise to me but gruesome the better, you can even add a twist.

http://adventuresseries.pbwiki.com/Humadrion

It's not complete yet but you should find all the things you need to know from here.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
OK everyone, thanks for your input.

I'm working on these requests as we speak, in and between my two jobs. Hopefully, I'll be able to post something within the next week or so. I won't forget you guys...just give me some time. ;)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(02-27-2009 04:25 AM)Kalyx Wrote: and I so hate to disappoint! :s

Let the requests commence!
How about me and you? In our furry forms of course.
I know you're already working on all of those others, but could you possibly consider mine after you're finished with all of those? :P

It's pretty vague, but it'd be about a couple of teenagers, a boy and girl, during school. They both end up in (seperate) situations where they are constantly undressed one article of clothing at a time through many different means, until they end up having sex with each other, completely by accident.

Accidents could be like, someone pantsing the boy, the girl getting her skirt caught on something, and more outrageous things. And the clothing would be removed one article at a time.

It'd also involve a hot guy in plaid boxers who does all the cheerleaders in the showers, and a shy girl who uses a vibrator in class.
[Image: signature.png]
Hey! I do the same thing as the girl!
(03-14-2009 06:59 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Hey! I do the same thing as the girl!

ShockedThe one with the vibrator?

Wow... School has sure gotten less strict in the last few years... mrgreen
[Image: signature.png]
Seriously? That is something. Really something.
It's easy, I just turn on my quiet vibrator and stick it in my inner coat pocket (it covers my lower stomach to) and it runs down the front of my pants into my vagina!