Join our server on Discord

Requests? I'll give it a go....
Lately, I've been my brain's been flooded with images for lemons: scenarios, characters, positions, implements, and so on. :P

If anyone has any a scenario, storyline and/or characters they like to see interact, in a lemon...let me give it a try.

Hopefully, with time permitting (my two jobs have been slow, lately) I'll come up with something, in a timely manner.

I usually work better when someone else gives me an idea. Sorta remind me of homework...and I so hate to disappoint! :s

Let the requests commence!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
lol, don't you check others' topics? Think I have a topic requesting for just anybody to take my request of "Sensual Arrogance". You could take it as well if you'd like.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-27-2009 04:43 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: lol, don't you check others' topics? Think I have a topic requesting for just anybody to take my request of "Sensual Arrogance". You could take it as well if you'd like.
WITH me no other women!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh yeah. What she said lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, I do have a request. I really want to see Dark in his DarkChibimon form and Mieu from Tales of the Abyss: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/R...s/Mieu.jpg
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Make lemon with Humadrions forcing Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they rape them both while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
*raises hand* me wants one too, this one is special since it is for my girl Matt Ishida (just in case she uses that name because she is fan of Matt from Digimon) in our alter ego forms Lord Patamon and LadyGatomon, I'm attaching a pic so you see our forms like that ^^

About the plot, the both of us are dating and in love and I want to take the relation to the next level but don't know how to ask her because I don't want to make her feel I'm a sort of perv or force her to something she isn't ready to do.

I know pretty typical but hey I like it ^^

Thanks in advance ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
DragonMasterX Wrote:
So yeah, I realized I never ever asked anybody to write anything for me, so I would like to ask if there's anybody willing to write a story about Mar (My fursona) in a short story with the following fetishes:

- Male Worshipping.

- Cock & Balls Worshipping.

- Male dominating the Female(s).

- Musk.

- Bukkake. (Thousands of hundreds gallons of cum)

- Size-difference complexes. (Because Mar is 10 feet tall and his genitalia is over two feet in length, being over a full feet in diameter)

- Hyperphallia. (Because of the above stated)

- Busty Women. (Any race is acceptable, but white-furred cat girls or orca girls are most welcome).

- Lactation/Withough Pregnancy (On the girl of course).

If somebody's willing to take over this request, then I'd like you to PM me for a few critical details and whatever you want to add or substract.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to add... I'd like anybody to consider this: You don't need to be an expert, pro or anything. If you've got legible writing, then I don't care how many contests you've won, I'm just happy if somebody picks the request.

If you think you can do it, then I'll be just satisfied with that! Also, I won't restrict the writing to only one person, there can be as many versions as there are people willing to write my request :3

(Sorry, for the delay DMX...my home internet service has been down. Should be back up this week.)

I'd be more happy to give it a go, DMX. JUst give me some details or specifics (I'm going to PM you this, also)

Let me know if you want me to include Linvar, too.

Thanks for your interest!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(02-27-2009 06:00 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Yeah, I do have a request. I really want to see Dark in his DarkChibimon form and Mieu from Tales of the Abyss: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/R...s/Mieu.jpg

I'll try to write one for you, too, Dark...but I can't view this link, here at work. (it's blocked) Can you send me a different link?
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Try this link: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4356/mieu.jpg
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(03-03-2009 06:56 AM)Kalyx Wrote: DragonMasterX Wrote:
So yeah, I realized I never ever asked anybody to write anything for me, so I would like to ask if there's anybody willing to write a story about Mar (My fursona) in a short story with the following fetishes:

- Male Worshipping.

- Cock & Balls Worshipping.

- Male dominating the Female(s).

- Musk.

- Bukkake. (Thousands of hundreds gallons of cum)

- Size-difference complexes. (Because Mar is 10 feet tall and his genitalia is over two feet in length, being over a full feet in diameter)

- Hyperphallia. (Because of the above stated)

- Busty Women. (Any race is acceptable, but white-furred cat girls or orca girls are most welcome).

- Lactation/Withough Pregnancy (On the girl of course).

If somebody's willing to take over this request, then I'd like you to PM me for a few critical details and whatever you want to add or substract.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to add... I'd like anybody to consider this: You don't need to be an expert, pro or anything. If you've got legible writing, then I don't care how many contests you've won, I'm just happy if somebody picks the request.

If you think you can do it, then I'll be just satisfied with that! Also, I won't restrict the writing to only one person, there can be as many versions as there are people willing to write my request :3

(Sorry, for the delay DMX...my home internet service has been down. Should be back up this week.)

I'd be more happy to give it a go, DMX. JUst give me some details or specifics (I'm going to PM you this, also)

Let me know if you want me to include Linvar, too.

Thanks for your interest!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER NO WOMEN! ONLY Me, but if you want to include Linvar that's up to Marrie's choice.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)