Join our server on Discord

Requests? I'll give it a go....
And if the teacher has you answer a question or something, and you have an orgasm? Shocked

Doesn't sound exactly like a foolproof plan...
[Image: signature.png]
(03-14-2009 02:43 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: And if the teacher has you answer a question or something, and you have an orgasm? Shocked

Doesn't sound exactly like a foolproof plan...
Me? Orgasm? That takes skill.
That's not all that good.
Hm my request is kind of uncreative, but aha: I'd like to see Impmon/my OC, a BlackGatomon, Alicia. (Takes place in Season 3) Her personality is pretty simple to get down really. :D She's cocky, has a big ego, is bad-ass, doesn't let anyone messes with her. But despite this bad-ass personality she also is very seductive and sly when it comes to something or someone she wants.

The plot I figure is that both are causing havoc and chaos throughout the city and eventually run into each other. Seeing as the other was pretty devious and as 'bad' as them, they'd grow a quick interest in each other. A few egotistical comments or flirts with each other then wa la, eventually leads to sex. >3 And if you need a bit more, maybe they bond by scaring the crap out of the humans together.

Hm.. would be curious as to how they could admit they were attracted to one another, hm..

---

When or if you start writing this please PM me and let me knows, I'll be around. <3 Thanks dude! And nowww to my Guil writings! *poofs*
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
quote='CloneWarrior' pid='316648' dateline='1236917435']
I know you're already working on all of those others, but could you possibly consider mine after you're finished with all of those? :P

It's pretty vague, but it'd be about a couple of teenagers, a boy and girl, during school. They both end up in (seperate) situations where they are constantly undressed one article of clothing at a time through many different means, until they end up having sex with each other, completely by accident.

Accidents could be like, someone pantsing the boy, the girl getting her skirt caught on something, and more outrageous things. And the clothing would be removed one article at a time.

It'd also involve a hot guy in plaid boxers who does all the cheerleaders in the showers, and a shy girl who uses a vibrator in class.
[/quote]

Those a some pretty good ideas, CloneWarrrior. (they're actually making me kinda hot. Blush ) But, yes...I'll add your request along with the others.

(03-17-2009 07:32 AM)ShadowChibimon Wrote: Hm my request is kind of uncreative, but aha: I'd like to see Impmon/my OC, a BlackGatomon, Alicia. (Takes place in Season 3) Her personality is pretty simple to get down really. :D She's cocky, has a big ego, is bad-ass, doesn't let anyone messes with her. But despite this bad-ass personality she also is very seductive and sly when it comes to something or someone she wants.

The plot I figure is that both are causing havoc and chaos throughout the city and eventually run into each other. Seeing as the other was pretty devious and as 'bad' as them, they'd grow a quick interest in each other. A few egotistical comments or flirts with each other then wa la, eventually leads to sex. >3 And if you need a bit more, maybe they bond by scaring the crap out of the humans together.

Hm.. would be curious as to how they could admit they were attracted to one another, hm..

---

When or if you start writing this please PM me and let me knows, I'll be around. <3 Thanks dude! And nowww to my Guil writings! *poofs*

ShadowChibimon, thanks for the request! I will start thinking about a scenario or two, for you.

[To these...and all my other requesters: No, I didn't forget about you. I've just been so busy with work, my two jobs, I'm getting sick from not being able to post anything or work on anything. :s

I promise that I'll post, in order or request, something starting this week. Even if I have to stay up past midnight on some weekend night. I promise you see some results, soon.]
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, thanks man! And take your time, :)
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds