Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
"Childlike, eh? You sure could've fooled me." Myrk answers sarcastically, as he watches the human re-enter the hallway.

Giggling to herself, Mystyk quickly grabs some clothes,ing from her closet and heads ito the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower, if it's OK with you two. Whoever what's dibs next, better call for it."

"Naah...our 'roommate' can go next, Sis.", the cougar motions to Stone. "I'm going to kick back and watch some TV, for a bit."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sir Sarcasm, you wouldn't be implying that I stink, now would you?" Stone folded his hands together and stood on his toes, before cocking his eyebrow and closing the door. "If so, I will reference you to 'Those in glass houses...' Thank you." He flipped his hair in Myrk's face and continued onward into the kitchen, always a ceremony for entering new surroundings: Bed, bath, food, but not necessarily in that order.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Boy, what's got into him? , Myrk wonders to himself as he re-enters his own room and turns on the TV; flopping himself on the bed. Man, this guy really is a little odd, ain't he?

Underdessing herself completely, the shapely cougar steps into the bath stall and turns on the shower; letting the warm water cascade over her furry body. Hmmm, I wonder if this roommate is going to be a problem...for either one of us.

Mystyk smiles to herself and then applies a handful of body soap, carefully lathering up her fur.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone sighed as he opened the pantry, 'Ok, it's safe to say that you've completely lost your mind amongst your sextuplar personalities. That and any respect you might have been supposed to receive from these furs. Great.' He rolled his eyes in disgust as he finally paid attention to the shelves in front of him. "Salmon. Tuna. Catfish. Halibut. Trout. Cod. Bass. Ooooh, swordfish! Tilapia. I think I'll make it."

He grabbed a can of tuna and opened it, easy open tab, and inhaled deeply before devouring the marinating flesh, the sounds of shower and static gently tickling at his ears.

The OCA
Catching the wafting aroma from the canned fish, a twinge of hunger suddenly pangs through Myrk reclining stomach. "Hey Stone, can you bring me a can of salmon and some Ritz crackers, from in there?! I'm getting kinda hungry from the smell of that tasty fish!"

Mystyk continue to wash up, as she hears her brother bellow. Hmmmm...I wonder what he's yelling all about. *grins* Heh, if I know my Bro, it must be either the TV, sex or food.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone grabbed another can of tuna and opened it and inhaled deeply before devouring the marinating flesh, the sounds of shower and static gently tickling at his ears... at least until Myrk made his request. He raised his face from the can to look around, 'Still in his room, ok.' He whirled around back to the pantry to find the aforementioned salmon and Ritz. *ding-ding* 'We have a winner.'

Stone made a victorious pose before picking the items up and walking into the hallway. "My room.... Her room.... Bathroom... His room," He opened his door without knock and, "Ta-AAAAH!"

The OCA
"Hey thanks, Man.", Myrk retrieves his snack from Stone as he scoots over to one side on his bed. "If ya wanna watch some TV while ya eat, you can join me if you want." The silvery cougar taps the empty space of mattress next to him. "Just surfing through the channels, though MXC (japanese game show: most extreme competition) is always a laugh."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone distorted his face slightly at his failed attempt at a surprise entrance. He rolled his eyes and recovered, "'Filial piety' my ass. The Japanese be doing some crazy crap." Stone sat at the foot of the bed, making sure to be off to the side so as not to impede the Cougar's view. "Hope I'm not in the way, I'm a bit blind today. Hopefully, I just need some sleep, but, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the Jackass people do their research here before trying any stunts."

'He's friendly... You just kept their house out of foreclosure, I think that's good reason to be friendly! ...Well, I'm not with it- Oh, as if! Yo' ass wouldn't be paying so much attention if you didn't like him returning the favor... Whatever, shut up and watch tv... Mmhmm, "whatever," the last refuge of the defeated.' Stone shook his head and tried to focus, but the door to the room had closed, instantly increasing the temp of the room by a degree, but seemed to have a greater effect on the Human...

The OCA
Turning to his left, Myrk replies, "Yeah...this show is totally awesome. Not only the all goofy stunts but the hilarious re-dubbing, as well. Whoever writes this stuff ceratinly deserves, an Emmy, at least."

As a retail commercial flashed upon the screen, the cougar yawned and stretched his arms, noticing that the boy was almost clinging to the edge of his bed. "Stone, you don't have to be way over there, I'm not going to bite. I don't know if you've interacted with anthros all the much, but we're almost no different than you." *laughs* "Except for maybe our tails and fur."

Mystyk continued to shower herself in the adjacent bathroom; rinsing and conditioning her beautiful tan coat. Heh...I guess Stone won't be using as much water as Myrk & I, since he doesn't have all that hair and fur to wash. Hmmmm...I wonder how humans feel with all that smooth, bare skin. Funny...before meeting Stone, I guess I never really though of that.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, wow. Is that what you're thinking?" Stone said this turning around to face the Cougar, "I don't know if you heard me when I sat down, but I'm a bit blind today. I completely have NO problems with anthros. One of my BROTHERS is anthro, and I'm actually quite jeal-" He stopped talking as a puzzled look crossed his face, "Is this what is feels like when white people say, 'Hey! I have black friend,'" which was ironic, as he looked down at the color of his skin. He hasn't been the "social pariah" for ages. He shook his head, feeling the show returning soon, "This takes getting used to, but believe me, I'm more in tune than you know... even if I am acting foreign."

"Disclaimer: The writing for the following television program was not writing under the influence of drugs.... we hope," said the TV, and Stone thumped the bed triumphantly.

OOC: Sense much?

The OCA