Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
Name: Myrk (pronounced: merk)
Species: Cougar
Orientation: Bi
Description: 6' 2", 200 lbs., silver-furred, white fur on chest and belly, black hair on head, darker fur around face, on ear tail and tail tip, baby blue eyes, slender, athletic build, but not too thin, sheathed cock, 9" when fully erect.
Clothing: Wears khaki or chocoalte colored carpenter-type pants, T-shirts or pull-over type shirts (no buttons), boxers.

Name:Mystyk (pronounced: mystic) {Myrk's younger sister}
Species: Cougar
Orientation: Mostly straight, but bi-curious
Description: 160 lbs., 5' 10", normal cougar colorations, golden brown fur, with lighter fur on underbelly and paws, darker markings around eyes, on ear tips, and tail tip, deep, medium-brown eyes, slender, athletic build, but proportionate and curvy, C+ sized breasts hidden under furry chest tuft.
Clothing: Wears dark colored skirts, with lighter colored blouses or tops, panties (mostly anaimal prints)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Stone
Species: Human with an alternate Panther form
Orientation: Straight, but can be coerced to curiosity
Description: 6' 8", 220 lbs., Clean shaven, a delicious shade of brown skin, flowing black curls, crimson eyes, thicker, muscled build, Clothing: Black and crimson business attire (many suits and slacks and blazers and such) and an elegant gold chain/necklace (the key to my change, lol)

Name: Stone
Species: Panther with an alternate Human form
Orientation: Bi
Description: 6' 8", 220 lbs, black fur everywhere, one crimson eye, one green eye, lithe, muscled build (go cats),
Clothing: Boxing shorts and an A-shirt

Well, It's better than it was.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Myrk & Mystyk are the co-managers of a Hot Topic-like store called Pot-Pourri (pronounced: po-poree). They live together a house in a small suburban town, which they recently purcahsed. Due to the sluggish and faltering economy, they are finding it more difficult to meet their monthly mortgage payments and are seriously considering find a roommate.

The cougar siblings are discussion their current living situation, behind the counter, at their work, one Saturday afternoon. They have posted a "roommate wanted" flyer on the wall, at the store's immediate entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, did you happen to post those other flyers that I drew up the other day?"

"Yeah, Mysti...I posted them up a few restaurants and book stores. You know, near the entrance ways. I really hope that someone will call us pretty, soon."

*sighs* "I know, Myrk. They way things are going now...one or both of us might have to take on a second job, if this doesn't work out. And, I'd really hate that, if that had to be."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Fired, repo'ed, and evicted all in the same day you GOT to be shitting me." Stone was loosening his tie when an 18 wheeler felt it was appropriate to barrel down the road and thru the puddle next to the curb... splashing him... three different times.

"More like shitting ON me," said the downcast human, looking down into the box they shipped him out with for dam- "Damn, DAMN! I left my MP3 player in that drawer they never sent Maintenance to unlock. Every other bum around me will have music to listen to except me," He rolled his eyes cynically, waiting for the other shoe organizer to drop.

After walking around for so long, in the market district, the fatigue finally got to him and he dropped the box, twisting around to fall backwards instead of forward. For whatever reason, the streets weren't crowded that day, so he just laid there looking for a sign... in the sky... or on a building?

"Pot-Pourri? Are you serious? Have I been walking around that long that long?" He continued to look down into the windows where he saw the "Roommate Wanted" flyer. "....o.k. I get it." He rose from the street and bent down to pick up the box, "Aw, bless it. Don't nobody want this," and walked in pointing at the sign.

"Economy got you too?"

The OCA
Moving out from behind the counter, at the back of the store, Myrk makes his way to the entrance; greeting the panther. "If you're inquiring about the roommate offer, then yes. We are looking for someone to share our home, with us...along with the rent."

The silver cougar ushers the newcomer in through the store, heading towards the back, "Then, you are you looking for a new place to stay?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone inhaled the scent that was the store before he answered, "Oh, you have no idea." He exhaled the remains of his last breath and took a brief glance at the swag within the store before addressing the male cougar's obvious concern, "Rent shouldn't be a probably. If allowed to board, my share will be available early." Stone smiled, hoping that would be enough to keep him from experiencing sleep on the street, he inwardly thought grimly about the necessary checklist, "Work my connections, ask for an advance, pay rent, wear the same clothes for two weeks, easy."

The OCA
Fieri reappears from the stock room, carrying some hangered blouses and tops. "Hey, Myrk...do you need any help?"

"Not anymore." The cougar grins wildly, "I think we may have a taker, here, on our roommate offer." Winks at her, motioning his head to the panther standing before him."

"Ohhh, is that so?", Mystyk answers cheerfully, laying the cllothes a top a nearby table; hurriedly jogging up next to her brother.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!" Incongruity much? I also forgot to mention that I'm just human now, the feline doesn't make an appearance until later. And apparently, I've been using the wrong name in this thread too, lol. Not just you. *Editing*

"If you'd allow me," Stone replied, bowing deeply at the opportunity to further impress his thankfulness in the matter, "I could upgrade that 'may' to 'yea'."

The OCA
"Well, that would save us quite the hassle." Myrk, places his left arm around Mystyk, laying his paw on her left shoulder. "This economy has been playing havoc with our bills, right Mysti?"

Leaning her head gently against him, she sighs out a frustrated laugh, "Yeah...and being that we both work here, just about everyday; I don't think that either of us could've taken on a second job."

"Your are so, right."

The silver cougar suddenly palms up the side of his head, "I'm sorry...how could I be so rude. I'm Myrk and this is my charming sister, Mystyk." He extends out his right paw.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone slightly faltered. He was thinking of his own family at the sight of the siblings' slight embrace. He snapped to, and took the hand, "Stone, you're not rude at all. No worries."

He released his hand to extend to Mystyk, "Pleasure to meet you both, so glad we could come to some common ground so quickly."

OOC: Don't expect another early reply like this, I lucked out. You might get another in the other thread if you hurry, lol.

The OCA