Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
"Oh, I understand, now...heh, silly me!" The goofy cougar slinks back into the rear seat, along side Stone and 'bonks' his open palm flatly against the side of his head.

Mystyk giggles, as she continues to drive along, "Wow, that one flew right by me, too. ZooooM!! * *(she makes an airplane noise)

Turning to the human, with his head still pressed against the car's cushion, Myrk inquisitively asks, "So...you really miss not having any siblings, that much, eh?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, actually, I would have loved a sibling. Anything beats the lonely life I had to live. But, when I think about it, me in front of a mirror almost makes up for it all," Stone leaned back, 'These seats are hella deep,' and sighed in relief, "I know that doesn't make sense now, but it will. Trust me, you'll realize 'Me Time' in the bathroom has totally different meanings for me."
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
"Yes, I agree Stone. I don't what my life would be without Mystyk, she means too much to me."

Overhearing his reply, Mystyk smlies and blushes to herself; catching a glimpse of him in the rear-view mirror. Awww, Bro that's so touching; you big cutie, you!

"As for 'me time' ? I don't use a mirror much, myself. But nothing's beats a good locked door, for privacy, if you know what I mean." The silver cougar leans in and whispers to the human; his side gently pressing onto Stone's. " I just hate to interrupted when I so occupied and involved with myself."

Blushing even more, Mystyk tries to keep her concentration on the road, as she nears their residence. So, that's what all that noise is in your room, all those late nights and afternoon. Gawd, you must be one horny guy, Myrk!

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone smiled and chuckled, "YeeEEEEEAAAaaaah!" and extended his hand for a low-five. He didn't even notice how close the Cougar had gotten because, apparently, masturbation is what brings all males together. Race, creed, religion, nationality; touching one's touches us all.

"As a voyeur, I tend to not care for locks because I wish the same courtesy extended to me. But, I can't help if mirror time sometimes develops into "Damn, I'm fine!" time."

The OCA
"Heh...I don't know about all the time, Stone. But yeah...it is fun to paw off and watch yourself, sometimes."

Geez, you two...still way too much information!

Pulling up into their driveway, Mystyk gears the car into 'Park' and turns off the ignition. Still flushed with warmth, she turns to her two passengers, "We're home boys. I'll go on in ahead, Myrk...if you want to help Stone with his junk...I mean, stuff! Stuff!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
That slip up any other time would have sent Stone into convulsions of laughter, but he was just too tired, 'In the vault, that's got to be good for something,' he slid off the leather seat and out the door, bending back over for his Magic Box of Random Crap and clothes.

"You usually this frank around your sister? I don't think I let too much out the bag too soon, but I'm not a good judgment of my flood controls," Stone finished, pointing at his mouth and waiting for Myrk to-

'Help me with my junk!' Stone jumped back at the thought, bewildered as to where it came from, but shook it off. 'Just another random thought at another strangely appropriate time.'

-enter.

The OCA
Exiting the car, with a handful of Stone's stuff, Myrk repies, "Yeah, every so often we let the profanity and language fly. For me...I just like to see her blush and get all embarrassed, right Sis?"

"Meh, the language thing ain't that bad...", Mystyk answers, unlocking and stepping through the front door. "...it's when I see you parading around nude or when I walk in on you pleasuring yourself..."

"Well, I do what I have to do.", the silver cougar retorts, strutting around the side of the car and up to the front porch. He turns back, holding the open door, "Coming Stone?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone shook his head at the siblings, "'Parades and Pleasure.' Sounds like a sitcom title to me." He bent his knees and bumped into the door, effectively closing it, and walked up the sidewalk to the entryway, "But, with a naked twist... must be for cable." Stone had paused to look at Myrk up and down and something feral flashed in his eyes. He blinked them and continued walking in, not even flinching at the wall of feline flavor that hit him.

"Speaking of, do we have Tivo? iControl? Somebody's DVR?"

The OCA
"A DVR? Sure...we have three TVs that have 'em, Stone." Myrk hesitates for a moment. "The plasma, here in the living room and two smaller LCDs in our bedrooms."

"They also have DVD players, too.", Mystyk adds. "We really don't watch the same shows or DVDs, when we're home."

"Yeah... that's for sure!" The male cougar replies, laughing; unloading Stone's stuff in the guest room, right off the hallway. "I just can't stand all those mushy chick flicks or soap operas!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A slightly noticeable twitch appeared in Stone's right eye, 'But, soap operas are my lifeblood....' He glanced at Mystyk, 'I see whose room I'll be sneaking into first.' He laughed quietly, following Myrk into his room and was floored.

"Did y'all KNOW I was coming?" There was every shade and tint of red possible in the room, pinks, purples, and pure red spectrums of sheets and paint and furnishings. He dropped his things to touch everything, repeatedly grazing against the Cougar, and stopped, "I refuse to let this sanctuary be foreclosed. Absolutely, refuse! Oh Gods, you have to excuse me, but it's something about this color that brings out the best in me..." He took this time to nudge Myrk in the shoulder on the way out, "Ironically enough, my best just happens to be very childlike."

The OCA