Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
"Hmmm...not that I remember, Stone. Though, I have been prone to several alcohol induced naked blackouts...", the silver cougar snickers and coyly winks towards his sister, as he locks tight the store's outer door.

"That's right, Love...", Mystyk giggles as she unlocks her car's doors, "...and I've been recently diagnosed as a insatiable nymphomaniac, so you 'both' just better watch out."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone stood back up, box in hand, cocking his head to the side, cracking it, "Meh, I'll live." He walked over to the car, and slid his box in before him in the back seat, almost dying...
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
"Hey, Stone...you OK?", Mystyk calls out to him, noticing his lack of movement and "tiredness*

*shouting from her driver's seat to her brother* "I think something's wrong with Stone!"

Myrk jogs up to the passenger's side of his sister's car and slides into the backsaet, along side the human. "Stone...Stone!...what' the matter!", the silver cougar shakes his shoulder.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: *deaded from laughter* I almost forgot what I meant when I wrote that last post.

An extremely pained look was plastered on Stone's face. If his skin tone was lighter, it could have easily been seen that circulation was cut off somewhere. No matter, the lack of oxygen was clear enough in his speech.

"I'm... move the... legroom please!"

The OCA
Quickly reaching forward and ratcheting up the car's passenger seat, Myrk then leans back and rubs Stone firmly over his upper legs and knees. "You OK, Bud?" *snickers* "I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad."

Starting up her car and pulling away, Mystyk smiles and shakes her head, whispering to herself, "Heh... silly human."

(Her car? Of course...it's a full-size mid 90's, maroon-colored, Mercury Cougar. :D )

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(....You do realize that if Magus messes up and you continue in this fashion of awesomeness, I'll have to snatch you up for myself....from Houston.)

The blood was soon en route to everywhere it was supposed to, but not before Stone's eyes went breifly feral from Myrk's touch, "Excuse me for being a pillar of flesh. Events like this seems to happen from time to time."

If he'd had the energy, he would have lightly argued the point, or flinched as Myrk's hand kept roving towards his crotch. Though, Myrk's snicker wasn't helping to dissuade him, but the rumble of the road did.

The OCA
"Sorry about that!", Mystyk yelps out as her car veers onto the roadway's rumble strips; her rear-view attention slightly diverted by the two males in the back seat.

"It's OK, Mysti...", her silver-coated sibling tauntingly replies. "I know with us two males, within this close proximity to yourself, it's difficult for you just to stay dry...let alone, the car steady on the road."

"Why you sarcastic fuck, Mercury!", the fiery feline retorts in a fiery snap, "...you just wait until I get your big, snowy ass back home!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Didn't catch he was still in the back with me.

Stone laughed a low, rumbling laugh, almost like a purr, while inching slowly away from the target of the burn. Why should he be in the crosshairs?

"It's times like these I'm glad I'm an only child. Seems by this age I would have LOOONG made myself one." He leans forward, helped by an abrupt stop, to whisper in Mystyk's ear, "I have a recipe for sweet potato pie that could-"

The OCA
"That could what...?", the intrigued feline looks back and replies, "Mmmm, I just love cooking."

Myrk turns to him, befuzzled; raising back both his black eyebrows, "You'd have a child by your age? Right now...? And why the hell would you want to do that for?!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone laughed quietly, realizing the joke went over her head because he forgot who his audience was, "Never mind about that..." He leaned back into his seat and turned to Myrk, "But, you misunderstand me, sir. I was saying that if I WASN'T an only child, I would have long made myself one. Or pushed them down the stairs more times than I could count."

The OCA