Join our server on Discord

Kalyx and Crim's other RPG (Stone, Mystyk & Myrk)
"No problem, Stone...I think you'll make a great roommate."

Myrk moves back behind the counter and cash register, checking the time. "Since it's almost closing time, how about you stick around for a few and join us at home?"

Turning to Stone, Mystyk continues, "Yes, that'd be great. We could all even have dinner together; you know, like "real" roommates. Even though you haven't formerly moved in, yet. And don't worry...we have plenty of food."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"FEED ME!" said Stone's stomach, quite audibly for the store to hear. The mention of food was apparently too much to handle.

Stone's eyes widened as he could have dropped dead from embarrassment, "They DID kinda... fire me before lunch." He smiled weakly, offering an explanation, "I probably wouldn't have been able to find the house in this condition anyway, I tend to not be sane and hungry at the same time."

"ANYWAY," changing the subject quickly, "Any chance I could get a tab on some sweats and..." His abnormally crimson eyes scanning the room for anything he could change into out of his boxer briefs, "Thongs?"
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
"Sweats and thongs? That's no problem, Stone...just follow me." Mystyk smiles sweetly and leads him over towards the men's underwear.

"Oh, and opening a tab...that's no problem, either." Myrk hastily tidies up the back register and counter, seeing that the store's closing time is fast approaching. "Since you'll be becoming our new house-mate, now, we'll know excatly to find you...for any deliquent payments." The silver-furred cougar, winks slyly, then disapppears back into the dimly lit backroom.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim laughed dryly, not to offend, his throat was just dry, and followed Mystyk. Down a few aisles, he was very relieved to see that there were more than thongs, literally and practically, availible.

"Boxers briefs, my color, my-" Crim checked inside the crimson undergarments gingerly for a tag, "size, great." He looked up and paused before asking his next question, cocking an eyebrow, "Myrk, your brother? He seems to wink alot, is there something I'm missed in the dialouge?"

The OCA
Casually rifling through some of the packaged briefs, the shapely cougar replies, "No, it's just a nervous twitch that he now has, because of where I punched him in the eye."

Hesitating a few seconds, to create a nervous pause, Mystyk bursts forth in an uncontrollable fit of laughter; leaning playfully against the bewildered human. "Ha-ha-ha..." *gasps* "..no-no, I was just kidding, Stone. Myrk just winks to be cute or flirty; he does it to me all the time. But, if you really want to know what's on his mind, just ask him. There's no need to be shy around us, now...Roommate."

Re-emerging from the back, the silvery cougar jogs up to join his sister and Stone. " OH-ho! My ears are burning! We're you too talking about me?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone deeply gasped, a sign that he should have ALWAYS been in the theatre, "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDmn, That doesn't even deserve the 'a', just dmn." Stone was shaking his head in slight disapproval when Mystyk started laughing, heavily, so much so that she was leaning on him briefly; no matter how brief, it was enough to like the touch....

"Ok, money gives me full right to be blatant and blunt, I get it... Roommate." Those few words registered something in him, but he'd think about that later. In the meantime Myrk just reappeared, clued in as if he never left the room, meaning it was time to be a tease. He flipped his hair and replied, "We surely were, but I'll never tell what."

'And to just COMPLETELY throw them off.' Stone gave Myrk a raspberry and ran out of the store and up the block saying, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" making sure to run past Pot-Pourri several times.

The OCA
Looking on in disbelief, Mystyk turns to her brother, "Uhhhh...what just happened, here?"

"I don't know, Sis", Myrk grins widely, continuing to observe Stone's odd and sudden behavior change. "Maybe it's just his way of celebrating his fondness and excitement for his new place of residence...with us."

"Well, I certainly hope so.", she answered, leaning casually against his side. "I certainly be worried if the world ever ran out of the mediation that treats that sort of condition."

The two furry siblings guffaw in amuzement and walk to the doorway; checking the street to see what Stone was up to now.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Stone had long since stopped his crazed sprint and had crouched down to rifle in his "Magic Box of Random Crap," which had remained untouched during his visit inside, 'Of course.'

Hearing the door open behind him, he wedged himself in between the siblings and back into the store to retrieve some random sweats. Not checking for brand or design, he picked some up and his new boxer briefs and returned to the front to flip the "Open" sign over to "Closed".

"Shall we?"

The OCA
Whispering to one other, after witnessing another one of Stone's odd and exceptionally random behaviors:

"Did you...?"

"Yes, Myrk...I did see exactly what he grabbed, and made a mental note of it."

"Good...'cuz he was too fast for me." Myrk shrugs and sighs haplessly, "I just hope we didn't make an error in our judgement..."

Responding to Stone's query as the human is now within earshot:

"Uh...yeah. Let's get going...OK Mystyk?"

"Sure...", she smiles, giving him a ressuring wink. "Follow me, Stone. I parked our car just around the corner."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Beautiful, I think I would have continued to die inside if we would have had to walk." Stone shuddered before stepping out of the store and onto the sidewalk, chunking his charges into his "Magic Box of Random Crap." He stepped beside it to look at receding sun, before bending over to pick it up, asking, "Y'all don't turn into ravenous sex beasts at a certain position of the sun and/or moon?"

The OCA