Join our server on Discord

Kalyx & Crim's RPG
Selecting a piece near him, the dragon tears off a slice from the singed pie; lying it on an opened napkin. "It is a little overly done, but nothing that I can't handle."

Looking up to Cedric, Kalyx notices his reluctance with the meal. "Uh...you sure you want some this pizza, Cedric? Or would you rather order something else?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No, no, no, no! I was just performing my duty as host, there's nothing wrong at all. As a matter of fact," Cedric delved deep into the deep dish and fished up a slice bigger than Kalyx's, "I was hoping you'd avoid the largest slice. Hmph, bon appetit!" And with that, he made a large, convincing bite into the slice and launched into a series of face convulsions.

First, surprise.
Second, revelation.
Third, surprise again.
Fourth, ponderance.
Fifth, analysis.
Sixth, mastication.

"Quite a tang, a "stang" so to speak. Wasn't expecting that at all. Something to get used to for sure." He said between bites, shrugging his shoulders and continuing his slow devouring of the pizza, hating that he really just sat there and analysized a pizza in front of a prospect lover with whom he's not had the best luc- Speaking of his luck, choking on the mouthful he was currently processing was right in line with the evening.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Hearing his raspy coughs, Kalyx quickly swallows his meager bite and leans across the table; grasping Cedric's shoulder. "Hey! Are you choking?! Do you need some help?!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
That did it.

Cedric's body calmed its self long and fast enough for him to get it down. But, that's when it started. The laughing that is.

"Are you serious?" This laughter was punctured by coughing from the pizza that wouldn't go down without a fight, "In all my years of CPR and Heimlich training, I NEVER thought I'd see the day where I'd be on the receiving end of 'Are you choking? Do you need some help?'"

The OCA
Snickering a bit, the dragon pushes back his shoulder, and then sits back down; quickly picking up another pizza slice, "We'll just you never know Cedric, 'cuz I'm CPR trained as well. I can awfully helpful whether applying a tourniquet, setting a broken bone or even giving mouth-to-mouth."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cedric calms down slightly and gazes upon the Dragon's thin lips, leaning forward in spite of himself, "I'll bet... You know, if you ever need a job I could probably get you one here. You sound useful for physical/sports therapy." He took his next slice, backing away from it, as if seriously considering something, and then leaned back in, taking the tip of it and subtly sucking at it. 'Wait, am I making out with a slice of pizza? I mean, really?' He shook his head and bit thru the pepperoni, swirling the grease below his tongue, but stretching the cheese away, leaving a trail much like a one left by lover's tongues. 'I guess so.'

The OCA
"Yeah, I've been told that before..and I am interested." The dragon humbly mentions, "but I don't know all the particulars."

Downing his semi-charred crust, Kalyx watches intently and listens to the masticating otter. "I'm sure with the right trainer, I suspect, I'll receive the appropriate training and hands-on instruction that I need, right? You'll see to that, won't you Cedric?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cedric gulped, hoping his voice would even out to sound professional and ignore the near tangible innuendo, "If we're to be in the business together, we have to make sure we don't embarrass ourselves, each other, and the company. So, of course, there's no such thing learning without hands-on training, not competent learning, anyway."

The lights were dimming, the sun was setting, and the headlights of cars were starting to bounce off the windows of the surrounding buildings giving the second floor an almost surreal yet seductive ambiance. "You know, everyone learns differently. You look to be the visual type, one who would most certainly benefit from hands," he stopped his slow assault on the pizza to slowly grip the sides of the table, "...on."

The OCA
"Then, you Sir...would be correct." Kalyx answered, as he then slugged down a mawful of water down his gullet; his body leaning back against the booth's vinyl cushion. "I'm a quick learner, Cedric...and I'll be a faithful and diligent employee, I promise you that."

Leaning forward, the blue dragon gazes deep into the otter's eyes, resting his scaly elbows upon the table before him. "Just tell me what to do and I'll comply...it's as easy as that."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
'This is make or break... I'll test the waters! If he heeds me, then I'll go in for the kill; if not, then I'll... just have to wait...'

Cedric closed the pizza box and moved his hands back to the edge of the table, inching them closer to the other side, "Move the pizza to another table."

The OCA