Join our server on Discord

Kalyx & Crim's RPG
This RPG is for Kalyx and Crim to post in, only. Yadda, yadda, yadda...do I have to explain any further. :/

Name: Kalyx
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 7' 2", 250 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, lighter gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, shoulder-length black hair, orange-yellow reptilian eyes, two off-white, pointed horns, thorn-shaped plates running down along spine to tail, soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin at end if tail, forked tongue, sheathed member, 10" x 2", when fully erect.
Clothing: Usually wears jeans and T-shirts.
Bio: Quiet and reserved, but not shy. Likes to keep in shape, working-out with weights, martial arts, sports, etc.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Following in your stead.

Name: Crim
Species: predominately lion
Orientation: bisexual
Description: 6' 10", 220 lbs., Brown at the roots and darkens to black at the tip, except at contours and definitions where it's crimson, muscular athletic body, shoulder-length black mane, brown feline eyes, sheathed member, 9" x 3", when fully erect.
Clothing: Usually wears cargo pants and a symboled ring at the end of my tail.
Bio: Proud, bold, audacious, seemingly aloof, occasionally playful, but not afraid to tear someone's head off, observes things before interacting Spiteful at some times and subtly evil Can be vampirically charming, if the prize is worth it. Goes around shirtless to deal with insecurity of earlier years.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
*Tired and bored of just working out at home, Kalyx decides to join a newly-built, 24-hour, fitness facility; located within walking distance of his home. Drawn in by the pay-as-you-go, $9.00 monthy fee; interested dragon enters in through the large, glass revolving door."

*looking around the machine-laden room* Wow, what a selection of equipment, this place is awesome!

*after paying his first month's fee; Kalyx sits down at a bench press machine and adjusts its weight settings*

I guess I'll start off easy, 300 lbs. should be a nice, easy warm-up.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim walked out of the conference room to the front, amped for what the day might bring today. Of course that wasn't to say the meeting he just came out of didn't have anything to do with it. Bossman brought some motivational speaker up here to bring out the attitude needed to attract others so crucial in these opening months. It was that the gym couldn't draw for its self, it was state-of-the-art, but it was in such an obscure place, it would definitely take some doing to get word out. . He stretches and yawns when he sees the form of the receding dragon and puts on his brave face.

He slowly follows him to the bench press, 'Typical,' he thought, almost rolling his eyes. But, then he realized that he'd stopped as he watched him load up the bar to 300 lbs. 'Ok, not so typical.' He adjusts his tight shirt and waits for him to finish a rep, before stepping over, offering, "Need a spot, sir?"

The OCA
Looking up to spy the young lion, "Uhhh...thanks, but that's OK. I usually workout by myself. Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, but I don't over-exert; I think I know what I'm doing."

Not wanting to sound callous, Kalyx continues, "But...if your facility offers boxing or martial arts training, I'd be more than interested to spar."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sir, I'm sure we have anything you ask of us. If you would just allow me to go to the schedule and get the times of those events for you, I could be back shortly, or at a more convenient time of your stint here today," Crim replied coolly, not even phased by the what might have been perceived as callousness. People roam all the time seeking to be left alone, especially in the gym where focus is key.

The OCA
"Sure, that'd be great! By the way, my name is Kalyx." The dark-blue dragon greeet and smiles back up to him; looking up from his reclined position. "I'll sign up for whatever you have available; whatever your schedule allows."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Kalyx, I'm Crim, and it looks like I just became your representative. I'll have tomorrow's 'courses' printed for you, just come by the front desk before you leave." With that, he pivoted on one foot, the dancer, flipped towards the front desk, the gymnast, and landed on the counter in a defenseive flourish, the manufacturer of "Keg O' Whoop-ass".

The OCA
Kalyx marvels at the youg lion's slick movements and landing.

Wow, what talent! He really must be something on the mat or the dance floor.

Finishing up his workout regimen, the dragon packs up his small duffel and heads to the front desk. Placing both palms firmly down on the bare, wooden desk, Kalyx leans up and calls out in Crim's direction, "Well, it's me, again!....I'm baaaack!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim turned around from the water cooler, gasping in feigned horror, "Oh, no!" He put the cup down, walked back towards Kalyx, and produced tomorrow's schedule.

"Here you go. I was sure you had a life, so I wasn't going to fill it up until I had a bearing on your free times and interests. As it stands, you have Tai Chi before sunrise, followed by our innovative "Defini" Circle. Then I'll not see you again until boxing in the afternoon," Crim, satisfied with his work, stepped back to admire the pumped dragon as stray beads of sweat rolled down his more chisled form.

The OCA