Join our server on Discord

Kalyx & Crim's RPG
"Hey, I'm up for just about anything, Cedric. But, I don't know this facility, too well...not quite yet.", the interested dragon replies; his long, plated tail wagging just above the carpeted floor. "Since I'm kinda starving, right now, and if you do have a place in mind, that we can go...then, by all means, let's go."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
'Anything?' he thought hopefully... too hopefully, he shook his head clear of the thought and said, "Dear Kalyx, may I be the first to welcome you to the Second Floor. And away we go, bossdog." With a flourish and bow, he began to lead the way, not wanting to press his luck by leading the Dragon by the arm.

Crim sat down a bit sulkily and dove into one of the remaining pizzas. Kruger roamed beside him, reaching for a slice he wouldn't have to fight over, "Why you actin' like a scorned teenager? Avid kindergartner?" Crim took this moment to stop chewing and look up at his boss with a mix of emotions, the clearest being, 'Oh, no you didn't.'

"I'm just saying, Otter-tainment shifts from one audience to the next and you're ready to storm the stage," Kruger took a bite to let Crim reflect in its truth in silence... and allow himself not to choke on the double cheesy goodness.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Lurching awkwardly, down the corridor, the tall blue dragon gallops in procession, as the over-zealous otter yanks and unshers him along. "Gee, Cedric...you see to be a bit anxious and in a hurry, right now. Are you always like this, or are you just famished for some of Wario's Pizza, like I am?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
He cracked a smile in his regal walk to say, "Well, I guess not always..."

'Flirting too hard when he should have kept his distance.' rang Crim's words in his head as he removed his hand from the Dragon's arm as if burned.

"But hungry, I am." He led the way up the Down escalator to the 2nd floor, sometimes lunging two at a time, but was soon at the top.

"It's for his own good. He needs to know that he tries too hard. But these implications of me caring more than that are ludicrous." He turned his head away from Kruger with a hurt air from protecting his ego. He didn't think it was more than that, and the fact that it was brought before him in this manner made him think about what was he REALLY like from the outside. It... troubled him.

Kruger took no offense, as he was just stating fact, and sat down with his plate and continued to sup, but not before adding, "Fine, whatever, but take it easy on the kid, sheesh."

The OCA
Reaching the second floor, the blue dragon bounds up and over the last few cascading steps of the escalator. "Heh...I guess we made it." *laughs* "Though, I certainly have never have taken the opposite escalator before."

Peering around and pacing about the sparsely lit area, Kalyx turns back to the spry otter, "So, Cedric...you have an office up here on this floor, or what?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cedric almost choked in excitement as he looked for the light switches, "No, no Kalyx. So much more than an office up here. Does this help?" With that, he turned the light on, revealing an almost complete food court and balcony filled with plastic covered tables and chairs, 'Almost done painting, they'll get rid of this plastic soon.'

"Welcome to the Food Court! We've finally figured out ways to make protein shakes an enjoyable experience and given us muscleheads a way to keep the calorie intake in check. One line for every food group, different weeks mean different styles of foods. I can't wait 'til we finish it!" Cedric had been hopping around like a fool in the king's court, but was really excited to be the one to show Kalyx. An impressive gesture maybe...

"In or out?" he asked, pointing at the balcony and commons.

The OCA
"In, of course." Kalyx flexes open his wings and swishes his tail to the otter, as he enters the facility; looking around, in awe. "Impressive, Cedric, very impressive; you've got my vote. I certainly hope your members make this place a big success, especially after all the time and effort you've put in."

Finding a secluded table, along the far side of the balcony area, the tall, blue dragon slides into the seat; grinning towards his host. "So, Cedric...how are good are your protein shakes."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, I'm sorry. You'll have to specify. This one?" The 5' 11" otter offered the juggling of his pecs before walking around the table and setting down the pizza. Interlocking his hands and extending his arms, he stretched backwards, giving audible cracks, before extending an arm towards the incomplete lines, "Or those behind the gates?"

Cedric enjoyed walking behind Kalyx, the brief lead he took gave him time to relax and think of new avenues to take the conversation, not to mention a great view of the goods always partially hidden by the swaying tail.

The OCA
Rather amuzed, from at all of the otter's posturing and posing, Kalyx snickers and peers back over his shoulder and wings.

"Heh...don't worry that stuff, now. Let's just sit down and eat, OK? Besides, you're making me awefully nervous, Cedric...with all that pacing you're doing behind my back."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
If Kalyx had turned around, he might have seen an exclamation mark over Cedric's head as he realized that he was making him uncomfortable, "Am I pacing? I didn't notice." He blurred around the table and was soon sitting, but not without thinking, 'For a public place, this table is sure secluded.'

He was almost lost, then the last ounce of strength in the pizza gave an aroma that could have captivated them both, and the Otter turned the box so that when he opened it, the lid wouldn't be in someone's face. "Well, here we go," And the box was opened, revealing it to be every bit of scorched as Crim made it out to be. He cocked his head to the side, "Uh... you first. Be my guest!"

The OCA