Join our server on Discord

Kalyx & Crim's RPG
Peering up at the large, sealed, analog clock on the wall, Kalyx notcied that it was now a few minutes after 6pm.

OK, that's quite enough. I need to get my ass up and moving and get on home. And it looks like I'll be cooking for one, again. Oh, well...it';s just another normal day, for me.

Grabbing his sweat-soaked towel, the tall, nude, blue dragon flips off the steam switch, pushes open the heavy wooden door and plods himself along into the white-tiled, shower area. Selecting a random stall, he twists the valve on, letting the warm misting spray cascade and cool over his perspiring, scaly body; his wings and tail flexing and waving about the refreshing water.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Thank You for a time, I have no clue why I thought it was almost time for lunch. Of course, us musclebound folk are always inhaling calories. And I apologize so profusely. I would have NEVER thought that Spring Break would be a time of no Internet activities. And even when I could get on, I got to this thread and got stuck, lol. I've figured it out now and I look forward to this being a long haul of awesomeness.

"You know I have to keep my energy up, running around this gym like I have no sense. And besides, I haven't strayed away in 10 years, how do you think I snagged AND kept you in the first place?" Crim made sure he gave adequate attention to his wife, for which he was rewarded with,

"You damn straight! I could have had any musclehead from here to Russia, but I settled for your touch and caresses, your mane and tail-"

"And body too."

"And body too," Vivian giggled sultrily as a thought crossed her consciousness, "When will you be home, handsome?"

"Eight, Nine."

"Be sure you do, or you WILL be punished." This statement left a sting in Crim's butt that would linger long after he'd gotten up from the table...
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Finishing up in the gym's shower, Kalyx towels himself dry and retrieves his clothing from the small, metal locker. Setting the folded and crumpled clothing aside onto the lengthy, wooden, bolted-down bench; the dragon plans out his evening...he begins to dress.

Well, since I am alone, again...and I do have a few extra bucks, I think I'll stop by and pick up a pizza. Double cheese with double pepperoni and cooked, well-done. Mmmm...my mouth is starting to water just thinking about it. He stands up, grabbing hold of his nylon duffel, Now...which pizzaria shall I choose?

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim was back behind the front desk now meeting, greeting, and waiting for the pizza to ar-

"Wario's Double Cheese Double Pepperoni Pizza In the HOUUUUUU!" said Cedric the Otter in the most horrible ghetto-Italian accent.

"Never. Again." Crim said, leaping over the counter to relieve the bearer of his burden.

"You do and you're fired." piped Kruger from around the corner, the abomination still ringing in his ears.

"What? Y'all know y'all love Double Double night? Meaning y'all better GET to love the bearer of the bill as well." The otter, now with free hands, reached for the walking away bottom of Crim, who let him get soooo close before flicking the hand with his tail, "Oh come on, you know you wanna ride this?"

"You shameless flirt. You know my wife by name, Crazy." Crim set the pizzas on the counter, knocking off a registration form in the process. He was bending over to pick it up, as if daring anyone to try him again.

The OCA
Upon existing the locker room, the tall dragon catches a whiff of the freshly baked pizzas.

Pizza?! Here?! Someone must of read my mind!

Following the tempting aroma, Kalyx spies the boxed pizzas sitting on the corner of the front desk; while Crim and some young otter confront each other, nearby.

Stepping closer, he interjects; addressing them both, "Wario's huh? Boy...one of you sure has great taste in pizza."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"And men, might I add. Cedric... the Otter-tainer," he said, grasping the Dragon's hand and laughing at his oft made introduction.

Idiot Crim, instead of continuing his upward motion after having retrieved the form, bent back over to peer at the voice from between his calves, mane sweeping the floor, "You flatter me. Kalyx?"

What happened next was the stuff of legends. Crim straightened up, only to bend back over in the opposite direction, as if to back flip, but instead handstands and rotates and goes Brazilian and rotates his foot just behind Cedric to knock his weight from under him. He falls, but still has Kalyx's hand, but it doesn't matter because Crim by this time is back on two feet and holding him up with one arm as he points and laughs with the other.

"Pay the shameless flirt no mind and don't get your hopes up. With our luck either the pizza heard his accent and self destructed or Cedric-"

"Did nothing out of the ordinary, thank you!" the Otter was more hurt ego wise, but his coccyx was sure contending for the top spot.

OOC: That felt a bit powerplay-ish. But I had to get that dialouge out of me, it's been working beautifully.

The OCA
Snickering at the slap-stick and acrobatic performance before him, the blue dragon bends down and helps the smaller mammal to his feet.

"You, OK...Cedric, is it? My name is Kalyx...", the tall scalie grins, holding and shaking the otter's paw, making sure he's steady and sure upon his feet. "Hey, if you want...I can take this over-confident and over-zealous feline down for you. Heh...he shouldn't be treating his friends nor any his members in this manner; at least, not outside a wrestling or sparring ring."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, he'll be fine. We've determined I'm his bad karma coming back to haunt him from high school." Crim said, looking quite scholorly... until, "And when all else fails, He STARTED it!" dramatically pointing at Cedric as if he were the defendant in a murder trial, then walking around to inspect the pizzas.

Though, Cedric didn't have the energy to feign shock as it was all concentrated into the hand in contact with Kalyx, "I'm quite flattered, but it you haven't been able to tell, I'm quite capable of handling my lightweights." He accentuated the point my jerking his thumb back towards Crim's direction.

"Who you callin' 'light,' bub? I've seen Crim alley-oop you on several different occasions, but if you think things have changed, I can move your shift up tomorrow." Kruger said, emerging from the back with a keg of water on one shoulder and a keg of protein shake on the other.

Without giving im time for response, Crim butted in, "Do it anyway. I was right, he got one of the pizzas torched. Flirting too hard when he should have kept his distance."

The OCA
"Well, I love well-done pizza, Crim...", Kalyx hungrily replies, drooling slightly, "...and there's no sense in wasting all that good food...now is there?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Look, y'all settle grudges off the clock. Whatever beef y'all have y'all better grill it up and eat it, cause when it interferes with members, I'll interfere with your employment. And if Cedric feels like sharing, I won't begrudge him. He paid, whomever he chooses can play." Said Kruger, setting down the kegs, laying down the law, with an apparent change of heart, not caring that one of those members were in the midst.

'Ding ding ding! We have a winner!' thought the opportunist Otter, before shuffling around to the pizzas and Crim and hissing, "Well, all of us don't have a great lay waiting at home for us. Some of us have to work at it!" Snatching away the pie in inspection, he sauntered back over to Kalyx, leaving Crim to growl at his heels.

"I've never heard it refered to that way, 'well done.' I'm up for anything. I still have my lunch break, wanna go somewhere?" There was a shining in his eyes that mimiced the sheen of his fur when wet.

The OCA