Join our server on Discord

Kalyx & Crim's RPG
"Well the, I'll see you there!"

Stepping away from the desk, Kalyx holds his gaze on Crim as he spins around; watching him periphreally as he heads away.

Heh, the afternoon is not all that far off, maybe I'll just stay here 'til then.

The blue dragon walks further past the gym equipment, and spies the Sauna Room.

Hmmm...that sounds good. I haven't been in a steam room since I was a kid., he enters through the entrance, into the sauna's locker room.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim locked gazes with Kalyx as he walked away, waving lightly at the dragon's receding figure. He stood there blinking blankly, thinking, 'He... I... Maybe... Crazy... Naaaah!'

Shaking the unfounded, unfinished thought from his head, he went outside to relieve himself of the sudden flush he felt, taking some fliers with him.

He hadn't been outside 20 seconds when someone was curious enough to stop, "Sir, you haven't lived until you've experienced 'Island Hopping' martial arts," and their son, "Great discipline builder, even greater bond builder as you both..."
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Kalyx disrobes and puts his clothes away in a numbered locker. He enters the small sauna (there are several small rooms along the hallway) and looks over the heat controls. Setting the dial to 180 degrees, he starts the steam and heat and sits down on the wooden bench. Breathing in deep, he smells the room's redwood interior, which is rather pugnant and strong. As the room begins to warm up , he leans back and closes his eyes.

Boy, that Crim is sorta cute, for a guy, that is. He really mst workout all thye time, I guess that why he works, here. It's just that he's just so cut and...I don't know. Heh...maybe sparring with him will be more fun, that I first thought.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
He waved with the new clientele's son until he turned around to watch as he was walking away, giving him room fist the air. 'God WHY, didn't I go into sales? I'm awesome, uh-huh! You know it!' A buzzer cut thru the confetti in his head, 'People alert.'

Back on the prowl for new memberships, Crim set his sights on a twig and slightly cringed, having a flashback of his younger days. They locked eyes and he moved in for the kill, "What's keeping you from looking like me?"

The Beagle shuffled along, not wishing to be taunted by the beastly Lion, "Not much, just everythi-" He stopped moving, he stopped speaking, he stopped seeing, only the picture Crim had in his face... a Crim FAAAR from the one we know and love. "No way."

"Let's talk..."

The OCA
Wanted to kick up the heat a bit, Kalyx scoops up a ladel-full of water, from the founatin trough below, and pours it slowly upon the searing volcanic rocks. A snarling hiss is released as the cool water is instantly converted to steam; clouding up the tiny room's visibilty, even more.

Kalyx reclines down completely on the long wooden bench, unhindered or interrupted by any other patron or employee. Feeling safe and secluded, the dragon lets his claws wander down over his torso; sliding slowly over his navel, belly and scaly sheath.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim patted the Beagle on his shoulder, "Look, I can get you thru this. I'll even spot the first half of the membership which was a hell of a lot more help than I got coming up. Allow me to show you what's in you, Charles"

Charles looked up at him, tears brimming in his eyes, "Thank you, sir. Just... thank you."

Crim produced a card from his breast pocket, which only had room for one, competing for room with his even expanding chest, and gave it to the beagle, "Call me up later, we'll work out the scheduling issues and any other issue that comes up. Look at me," He said, shaking him softly and wiping the tears away, yet saying nothing, "Ok?"

The OCA
*sighs* Well, here I am, again...all alone. And groping at myself to boot. Gawd, am I ever going to find someone else to meet or hook-up with or am I destined to just keep playing with myself and jerking off, no matter where I go!

His body beginning to sweat, the dragon closes his eyes runs his claw's fingertips along the scaly edge of his sheath; feeliing the opening swell and purse open, teasing its moist opening with his prodding right index finger.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crim sighed in relief, watching Charles recede from view, head already higher on his neck. He always felt himself as pa-maternal, watching over everyone he came into contact with, making him excellent for service. It was this watching that also allowed him to analyze people and see what made them tick, making him a ravenous salesperson. A balance he maintained well. Or at least he liked to think. Speaking of, his mind was beginning to wander again, and for whatever reason a certain blue dragon was pacing the floor of his mind....

OOC: I was wondering, how deep are we taking this, I was wondering whether or not to introduce heavy drama elements or just be a whore.... well not whore, but whore, lol. I have a ShoCKinG TWIst, but I need to know first.

The OCA
OOC: You can play it as you like, Crim. I don't mind which way. I'm always up for a RP-ing challenge. ; )

IC:

Hearing a couple slamming noises from just beyond the sauna's walls, the dragon quickly sits up and faces forward. Shaking the driopping sweat from his brow, wings and tail, he thinks to himself.

What the fuck am I doing?! Am I that desperate that I have to masturbate in a sauna?...in an exercise facility? And look! There's not even a lock on the damn door! Heh...I must be going sex crazy or something.*shakes head*

Grabbing a nearby towel, Kalyx wipes his face and chest, leans back against the wooden wall and lies it across his scaly blue lap.

I'm just going to hang here for a few more minutes, sweat off a few more pounds and then I heading to the showers, and then home.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
...and flexing?

"Crim? Crim!" The Doberman barked, snapping Crim out of his reverie, "Your wife is on the phone in here."

His eyes widen as he snapped his neck back in forth, reminding himself of where he was. "Oh. Well. Ok. Fine." He followed his boss back to the conference room where the phone was and walked past him to it. The screen held a vivacious Lioness with streaks of flour on her face, "Hi, honey! You look flustered, did I interrupt a bench press?"

Crim, not having walked past a mirror, wasn't able to tell how tolling his thoughts were on him, though he could sell it, "No, darling, I'm fine. The camera might be malfunctioning again. *changing the subject* What do you need dear, an 'I love you?'"

Vivian didn't show her hand then but rest assured she was going to bring that moment back up. Her ancient Asian secret was always let him THINK he made the sale. "Oh, there's plenty of that, I wanted to make sure you've been eating your fruit today because I know you're going to drown yourself in pizza in 15 minutes...."

OOC: dun-dun-DUUUN DUN

The OCA