Join our server on Discord

Gol & Kalyx's RPG
"No, not really, Hon...", Psyri answers, smiling sweetly; laying her claw over upon her paw, "...though if you need any help moving in, just let me know...OK? I have a small car, back at the house...and it can really come in handy, at times like this."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, its very kind of you. I don't really have very much to take, but it would be easier perhaps to transport my things." She replied, nodding to her. "Is there anytime you want me to go to your place or do you want to come by my place first to grab my things?"
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Transport? What does she mean by that? the dargoness quickly ponders to herself.

"Uh...I'll come on over to your place, Shelia, and help you out If that's OK? I mean, I have my bike, like outside...right now."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh! Okay, that works. It's not really far from here. I just walked from my home not long ago before I saw your flier." She said as she stood up. "Just walk with me." She smiled.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"OK...I'll walk with you, instead."

Exiting the coffeehouse; Psyrixia Holds the door open for Shelia, then unlocks her bicycle from the metal stand. Steering her bike down to, then along the sidewalk, the dragoness turns toward the cutely dressed Husky, "So...Shelia, what's the reason for the move, if you have place right, now; if you don't mind me asking, that is."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well... " She spoke. "I think it would be wise to move out of your own parents house when you are able to do things for yourself without help. At least, not until it comes to getting a place to stay." She shrugged a little. "I'm a big girl now, I don't need parents to be holding my hand anymore, anyway." She added as they walked.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"That's true." Psyrixia agreed. "Living on your own is imporatnt, though it's something I've done, like, for most of my life. So...I'm really looking forward to having a roommate 'slash' friend to share my place with.

The dragoness looks over to Sheila and smiles cutely, "I hope you are, too."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She smiled a little and nods.

"It will be nice to move out and meet someone." She looks at Psyrixia. "Such as yourself."

Her tail wagged a little as they were near her home.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Noticing Sheila's slower gait and wagging tail, Psyri looks across the appraoaching houses.

"Are we getting close to your parents' place, Sheila?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She nodded and pointed to the 2-story house with a fence around it and large tree at the side.

"Yep, right there."

She said as she walked up to the door and grabbed her keys, unlocking it and opening the door.

"Come on in. No ones home at the moment. I will just pick up my things I have upstairs and we will be able to go on our way to your place."
The Mod Squad
The OCA