Join our server on Discord

Gol & Kalyx's RPG
Warning! This RPG is exclusively for Gol & Kalyx.

No other posting is permitted, under penalty of severe physical torture! (...or being tied down and watching a non-stop marathon of Barney episodes, whichever is worse. :P )

Name: Psyrixia (pronounced: [sear-icks-e-a], or Psyri; [sear-e], for short)
Species: Alien dragon
Orientation: Bi
Description: 6' 1". 160 lbs., deep, burnt-orange in color, lighter tan on chest, belly and underbelly areas, black speckled areas along color transition, very fine scles: soft, supply (like leather) no spikes, horns or frills, long fine balck hair, bright yellow-green reptilian eyes, B+ sized bust, black talons on claws and feet, slender, yet athletic, agile & gymnastic movements.
Clothing: Wears black vest, with golden clasp at center; black skirt (with V-cuts up the sides), bright, red panties.

{Gol22's character}
Name: Sheila
Species: Husky
Appearance: Tall (6'1) orange furred with white underbelly, thats it Tongue
Bust Size: D Cups
Clothes: Wears long blue jeans with black, short sleeve blouse showing some cleavage.

Living just off-campus, near the local college, Psyrixia is looking for a housemate. With the local economy suffering greatly; businesses closing, new college enrollents down, it's becoming difficult for most people to make ends meet. Psyri herself has found this out, first hand. The hours, at her coffeehouse job, have just been cut back down to part-time; only about three to four days, now. Thus, the young dragoness knows that without any additional income, she'll be out on the street in a few months.

Making the rounds thoughout the campus, Psyrixia posts Roommate:Wanted flyers everywhere she can think of. In restaurants, local shops, gas stations, and on the outdoor kiosks which are peppered across the college walkways. Standing astride her bicycle, Psyrixia tapes up one of her flyers to the already flyer-coated, 12' stone pillar.

Damn it! What a fucked-up economy! I just wish everything could go back to the way it was. I was all set; a nice old house, a good starter job, a savings account... I was on my way to start school, on my own, in a few years. Now, look at this shit! I'm struggling, just to get by, and now...I have to look for "some stranger" to share my lovely house with. Shit! This life just plain sucks!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Upon walking down the streets, nearby some schools, Sheila wandered around town to look for any places that were hiring so she can work on getting a better income than what she has. Not long ago, she had been told that she needed to start looking for a place to stay from now and than home, but she felt that she didn't have a good chance of finding any place to stay.

Soon enough, she came across some fliers she saw posted up about rooming in with another person. She thought to herself for a moment. "Roommates?" She said in her mind as she red the flier. She let out a sigh and shrugged. "Perhaps this will just have to do for now."

She took the flier that she found and looked for a number so she can give the person a call. She took it with her to a coffee shop as she sat outside on one of the chairs next to a table. She took her cell phone and dialed the number to see if she would get a response.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Stopped and astride her 18-speed mountain bike, Psyrixia hears her cell phone ring. Retrieving it quickly from her skirt's front pocket, she answers, "Hello? This is Psyri..."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhm.. Hi, my names Sheila. I found one of your fliers about the roommate your looking for.. and I'm calling to see if you are still looking for one." She asks as she crosses her legs while she looks at the flier on the phone.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I sure am!", Psyri exclaims, "In fact, you're the first one to reply. Um...how'd you like to meet me, in about an hour, at the Starbucks at Fifth and Main...you know, the one just West of the campus? Then, we can talk more about it, in person."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She looked up at the coffee shop sign and giggled to herself quietly, seeing that she was already at a coffee shop. "Sure, I remember where that is. I'll be happy to see you there in the next hour." She replied, setting the flier on the table.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Peddling over to the location, directly; Psyrixia locks up her bike and enters the Starbuck's cafe. Peering about the crowding facility, she spies a busty canine sitting alone at a table, along the streetside's window. Walking up slowly, the dragoness addresses her, "Sheila?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Her ears perked up as her name was called. She looked toward her direction to respond. "Oh, Hey!" She said, turning her chair toward the table. "I'm assuming your Psyrixia?" She asked, giving her attention to the dragoness.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"That's me!", the cheerful dragoness replies, as she quickly scoots into the chair right across from her. "But you can call me Psyri, if you like, Sheila. I know a name like mine can be a mouthful."

Gently setting down her empty canvas backpack onto the floor, she continues on; leaning her bended elbows upon the table, "So...you're looking for a place to live, huh?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She nodded with a small smile. "Mhm, just think its time to find a place to stay from now on then home with relatives." Her curly tail wagged a bit behind her. "Is there anything I need to do to move in with you?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA